AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-03, 00:04   Link #1
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Dungeon Meshi (KUI Ryouko)

Delicious in Dungeon|ダンジョン飯
Quote:
After getting his sister devoured by a dragon and losing all their supplies in a failed dungeon raid, Ratos and his party is determined to save his sister before she get digested. Completely broke and having to resort to eating monsters as food, they meet a dwarf who will introduce them to the world of dungeon meshi - Delicious cuisines made from ingredients such as the flesh of giant bats, walking mushroom, or even screaming mandrakes.
Description courtesy of MU.
A very fun title and my current favorite manga. If you're a fan of Kodoku no Gourmet or Shinya Shokudo, I recommend this; even if not in the mood of starving yourself, read it for Kui's ingenuity in story-crafting/world-building and her gorgeous art. As an award winning mangaka who had only done short-stories until now, her first long serialization will be Dungeon Meshi.

Who would've thought of eating armors and treasure boxes? Or use golem as vegetation fields! If none of that interest you, read it for Marsil's hilariously cute reactions. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, there hasn't been any group showing interest in translating this story, but that's part of the point of the creation of this thread: to get people interested!

Very light-hearted and funny ("People don't die when they're killed! Only when they're digested!!"), recommend to all age groups and professions!
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 00:11   Link #2
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

is it on batoto?
Old 2014-11-03, 00:19   Link #3
Rahuman
Masked Reader

So what happen to his sister ?!