AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-27, 15:28   Link #1341
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
you think the other zodiacs will be targeting Hisoka to gain votes?

Maybe, but I sort of doubt that they'd target him solely for the support of their fellow hunters at this point. I mean, if Hisoka keeps up that killing spree of his there would barely be any voters left!

Personally, I still sorta feel that his actions may force Ging to take matters to his own hands. I mean, I already know he goes out of his way to avoid contact with Gon, but I'd think his son lying on a hospital bed in a near-death state would allow him the opportunity to put a stop to Hisoka's madness without Gon finding out.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 17:08   Link #1342
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nobody knows that Hisoka is involved (Amane and Canary have seen him, but they don't know his name. He made a point to remain anonymous), he's free to withdraw at any time if he gets bored/think it's getting to dangerous. The one that will be hunted down like a dog no matter what is Illumi.
Old 2011-12-30, 13:54   Link #1343
Tong
Now, come at me

Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
Hello, I came to deliver this:

Spoiler:

And I'm leaving
I'm reading HXH atm, and dont want to get spoiled yet, sorry about that guys.
See you all later
Old 2012-01-11, 04:48   Link #1344
marvelB

New year, new spoiler! However, this summary currently isn't 100% guaranteed to be legit, but at least it seems to fit with the single spoiler pic that's out so far:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-01-11, 09:34   Link #1345
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
If this is legit, then it looks like s*** is about to get real....[/SPOILER]
Spoiler for 331:

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 10:02   Link #1346
Key Board
Donut

Honestly I feel cheated

Unlike Jairo who has still yet to appear there was nothing foreshadowing that Pariston would do that

regardless,

Spoiler:
Old 2012-01-11, 11:50   Link #1347
marvelB

So that spoiler was legit after all.... well then, my comments:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-01-11, 17:16   Link #1348
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Pariston is getting more and more interesting. He's slowly becoming one of my favorite antagonist in HxH (and lord knows HxH has a lot of cool antagonists).

I never expected the ants to be relevant again so soon. Whatever Pariston is planning could be a major game changer.
Old 2012-01-11, 17:40   Link #1349
Targus
The Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Pariston is getting more and more interesting. He's slowly becoming one of my favorite antagonist in HxH (and lord knows HxH has a lot of cool antagonists).

I never expected the ants to be relevant again so soon. Whatever Pariston is planning could be a major game changer.
I'm calling it: the ants will be pivotal in a revolutionized hunter exam.

I'm also a fan of Killua and Alluka. They're so incredibly loving to each other that it's heartwarming.
Targus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 21:24   Link #1350
_Riku_

Another great chapter, Ging and Pariston continues to amuse me with their playful and egocentric personalities, their attitude towards their life pretty much sums up what a hunter is all about.

However, the scene with Alluka and Killua gave me a really bad feeling, and when remembering how Togashi usually handles character's who've played their role makes me fear for the worst =(.

Very doubtful that Alluka will survive this arc and if that happends because of Killua's quest for healing Gon, then we'll prolly see the two of 'em parting with eachother for a while.

Anyway, it's been a long while since I've been so excited about a manga as I am at the moment!
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 23:37   Link #1351
Key Board
Donut

The only happy ending for Alluka is if she loses her powers and thus, not considered a threat by anyone anymore
Old 2012-01-12, 02:07   Link #1352
The Small One

What I wonder is who ordered the elections to be finished behind closed doors. This wasn't really part of the original ruleset. Ging was even planning to leave, but now he can't. And whatever Pariston was planning for the cocoons has to wait as well.

It was also nice to get the hunter rules. What I wonder though: It says a hunter can get two stars after one of his students gets his first star. IIRC a few chapters ago there was something about Morau getting two stars… so did the others from Ant arc got stars as well?
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 02:54   Link #1353
Key Board
Donut

Shoot and Knuckle probably got a star
Old 2012-01-12, 06:48   Link #1354
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So that spoiler was legit after all.... well then, my comments:

Spoiler:
There is a chance that Leorio could still win. The dog (bitch?) might decide to give up her votes to Leorio to ensure a victory for him. Therefore spoiling Pariston's plans of voting till X day.

I doubt the ants will be that big of a threat to the elite hunters. Apart from the king and his 3 bodyguards, there weren't really many strong ants in the arc.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 07:06   Link #1355
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
There is a chance that Leorio could still win. The dog (bitch?) might decide to give up her votes to Leorio to ensure a victory for him. Therefore spoiling Pariston's plans of voting till X day.

I doubt the ants will be that big of a threat to the elite hunters. Apart from the king and his 3 bodyguards, there weren't really many strong ants in the arc.
If we're assuming that NGL + 5000 Ants is his plan for X-Day, then the only Hunters involved in it would be the Exam Judges. Everyone else would be exam takers, whom for most parts, aren't Nen-users.

Besides, I think a key note to take here is that there aren't many strong Hunters either. I mean, by Hisoka's evaluation, there's a ton of crap amongst licensed Hunters, and Greed Island itself was a good indicator that being a Nen user means crap in being an excellent Hunter.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 08:17   Link #1356
Key Board
Donut

true.. your average Hunter can't do much against ants. Especially of that numbers

remember Pockle?

And remember there are only like what.. 600~ Hunters?

I really wonder how many people will still be alive after all this.
At this rate i won't be surprised if Togashi kills off Illumi
Old 2012-01-12, 08:29   Link #1357
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The vibe I got was that we're being set-up for a Hunter slaughter-house.

The fact that most of 'Gon's friends' ( Biscuit and co. ) are outside the conference hall kinda gave me the eerie feeling that most of the Hunters we've been introduced to are going to die.

With the surviving Hunters, exam candidates and Chimera Ants playing a game of madness in X-Day.

Pure speculation, but whatever.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 15:21   Link #1358
marvelB

^That's pretty much the same idea I had, as well. Whether or not the deed is done by Hisoka or Pariston's army of super-ants, the hunter HQ is very likely to become a fountain of blood once this election is decided. If so, I at least hope that any marked zodiacs go down fighting instead of the usual random quick deaths.....
Old 2012-01-13, 01:45   Link #1359
Key Board
Donut

I think Killua is the one single character Togashi can't kill in HxH

at least not until he decides to end HxH
Old 2012-01-18, 06:40   Link #1360
marvelB

Welp, I hunted down some more spoilers:

Spoiler: