AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 12:48   Link #4461
Justin_Brett

Quote:
Turns out your joke will become true T-T. Are you a freakin fortune-teller or something?

....Tohma, boy, c'mon she just raised from the hospětal, be nice and don't aim to her guts please ToT
So you want Signum to be awesome again, but you also have so little faith in her that you immediately believe Touma will beat her up? In a training battle, the same kind all the Forwards lost many times?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 13:44   Link #4462
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Nah, it's the face. Force's faces are way cuter than Vivid's.
I hear you.

Quote:
Which is why she's serving drinks.
I would rather expect her to be ordered to mop the floors with a toothbrush or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
She is just doing her job as a spy.
For her Daddy's PMC company, right. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
So you want Signum to be awesome again, but you also have so little faith in her that you immediately believe Touma will beat her up? In a training battle, the same kind all the Forwards lost many times?
Stop. Just... stop.
Old 2011-11-29, 13:56   Link #4463
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
For her Daddy's PMC company, right. :3
A security company.
Old 2011-11-29, 14:31   Link #4464
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
A security company.
...that trains non-magical child soldiers, apparently. Even if they aren't PMC, they are probably into some shady business if Isis ran away from them.
Old 2011-11-29, 14:32   Link #4465
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... don't tell me we're getting back into that "Isis doesn't use magic" crap again...
Old 2011-11-29, 14:42   Link #4466
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Let's apply some math here:

Signum was horribly curbstompped by Cypha and now is facing Tohma who is at least three times more powerfull than the woman who amost KILLED her few days ago. For more evidence, Tohma deafeated a very high-powered Nanoha with some ease, the same Nanoha Takamachi that Signum always have trouble fighting.

So yeah, if we talk about just numbers, Tohma is way above Signum's league.

So things will go more or less like this:

- Tohma curbstomps Signum
- Lily trounces those two inferior unison devices that according to you guys are nowhere close to her level.
- Isis will just blow whatever is left of the three adversaries.

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-11-29 at 14:55.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 14:43   Link #4467
mielipuoli

How many chapters are released in Japan now?
mielipuoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 14:52   Link #4468
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
This new one is chapter 20.
Old 2011-11-29, 15:48   Link #4469
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Let's apply some math here:
Oh here we go again. I warned you, Justin, I really did.

Let me just leave this here: nobody is getting curbstomped in this chapter. Even if any fight takes place this month, it will be a friendly sparring, because Thoma is still with the good guys. He won't be allowed to use his mad haxx, just as he wasn't in his fight against Nanoha and Vita the last time around. And he won't be allowed to hurt a recuperating Signum. And if there is any danger of him going out of control, she won't be allowed to spar with him.

If you gonna make theories based on a single page, at least make sure to keep the context in mind.
Old 2011-11-29, 16:07   Link #4470
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Koveras, just direct him here.

I wonder if i'm not experiencing fandom burnout.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 16:13   Link #4471
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Oh here we go again. I warned you, Justin, I really did.
I must admit it, part of me missed this xD!

Let's see.

Quote:
Let me just leave this here: nobody is getting curbstomped in this chapter.
Schach and Signum herself are living testaments that curbstomp does occur in sparring matches, you can also ask Subaru and Teana about her "experience" with Nanoha xDU.

Quote:
Even if any fight takes place this month, it will be a friendly sparring, because Thoma is still with the good guys. He won't be allowed to use his mad haxx, just as he wasn't in his fight against Nanoha and Vita the last time around.
Anti-Magic is only part of his Haxx he's still incredibly strong and durable, his attacks are insanely powerfull and Nanoha herself acknowledge his superior talent in sworsmanship(Informed Ability or not) which is also a great advantage over classy Signum and her predictable pool of moves.

Quote:
And he won't be allowed to hurt a recuperating Signum. And if there is any danger of him going out of control, she won't be allowed to spar with him.
Which make pointless that she spars with him in first place, there's few they can gain from fighting each other in a tame "battle".

Quote:
If you gonna make theories based on a single page, at least make sure to keep the context in mind.
We don't have any context yet so i work with what i have, and according with previous evidence Signum is beyond unable to lay a finger over Tohma, even worse if he's now assisted by Lily and Isis. The unison devices assisting her are also arguably unable to make a difference against such an apponent.

If somehow Rein and Agito can provide distraction to Tohma and Lily then Signum will have a chance to take down Isis since she's apparently using classic Laevatein which means she can do close to nothing against Tohma aside of cutting him(which i'm pretty sure she also isn't allowed to do in a mock battle). But i doubt about how well Rein and Agito can do against a superior Strosek Reactor like Lily, i guess Agito can do her firework thingy to distract Tohma or design a "Solar Flare"-like spell in order to blind their opponents, to allow signum an escape route from a tight spot.

Unless Tohma is restricted to use any of his powers aside of the blade of his Divider he's pretty much guaranteed to win. Even with that limitations we will see how well Signum do against a talented boy with a natural fit for swordsmanship.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 16:20   Link #4472
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

think i might need a vacation from the stress in this fandom

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2011-11-29, 16:23   Link #4473
Justin_Brett

I can't even begin to dissect your post. It's really fucking stupid that you can be so convinced of this from ONE PAGE and someone who said they were joking.

No matter what argument I make you'll just refuse to see any point beyond your own stupid one anyway. I don't know why I even bothered responding to you in the first place.
Old 2011-11-29, 16:24   Link #4474
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

he's claming touma is stronger than cypha, but touhma won't be at max like you said, so.... this is stupid fandom wanking

Old 2011-11-29, 16:28   Link #4475
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
All the badass, broken shit you're talking about Touma doing were the book.
Administrated by the Book, Tohma still have access to those powers, even if not, the strenght, durability and skill are likely passive powers that work full-time.

Quote:
He himself cannot beat Signum at this point, unless Tsuzuki went full retard in his writing.
Not that he wasn't do that before. Still, losing to Signum will mean Tohma is weaker than Cypha which is something i think Tsuzuki won't allow to happen.

Quote:
And you're saying Agito and Rein can't beat someone who has never fought in this manga before? Are they suddenly incompetent because they hang around Signum, like its contagious or?
I must admit i don't have much evidence with this but i remember most of you saying how superior Lily is to Rein and Agito when she saved Tohma in Ch. 15, so arguably is much more than what Agito and Rein can munch.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 16:31   Link #4476
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Well they are very tiny....

Spoiler for spoiler for bad joke:

Old 2011-11-29, 16:32   Link #4477
Justin_Brett

Yes, because comments we make on this website decide what happens in Force and how powerful characters are in relation to others!

OBVIOUSLY!
Old 2011-11-29, 16:33   Link #4478
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Yes, because comments we make on this website decide what happens in Force and how powerful characters are in relation to others!

OBVIOUSLY!
Then Lily isn't superior to them?

Quote:
In a training battle, the same kind all the Forwards lost many times?
By the way, Tohma is orders of magnitude stronger than the Forwards were back in StrikerS.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 16:34   Link #4479
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Indeed, Akiyoshi, your theories are still theories no matter how well you back them up. Do you realise we have had arguments like this for the entirety of the life of this fandom?

Do us a favor, we'll forgive your actions if you read the entirety of the magic tech thread. We'll spare you the relationship thread. Just report back to us what you learned about arguments and dead horses.

You also need to know that we read most of the threads, we know this issue has come up repeatedly, and no matter how in the rules or benign, its still you bring it up ad nauseam and its grating on us. Its possibly to the point saying 'Signum' is headache inducing. You curb stomped her.

Old 2011-11-29, 16:48   Link #4480
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I now the magic & tech speculation thread, but i know nothing of this relationship you're talking about, do you have a link?

I won't say i will read EVERYTHING but i will search for good topics to discuss.

Still, Tohma's equipement being superior to Signum's is a no brainer, even canon supports this.

~The ASFB~

Tags
manga, nanoha force