AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-02, 13:41   Link #4621
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
Me too. All of this conspiracy theory and Curren's trolling attitude makes me headache.
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 13:42   Link #4622
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Me too. All of this conspiracy theory and Curren trolling to Thoma makes me dizzy. Someone should serve a cup of hot tea with mint flavor.
Yeah, but i agree with Justin in that make out-of-place jokes and goofy faces aren't the solution for this, it's quite annoying and somewhat disturbing instead of funny.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 13:49   Link #4623
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Well, this one fits suitable to describe what is happening today.

Spot any inconsistency? Need any explanation? Pick one:
1. Eclipse.
2. Caledfwlch Techs shiny new AEC Equipment.
3. Curren is trolling all around again.
4. It's a Vandin Corp's conspiracy (thanks for Akiyoshi and biodude)

Once I saw at the end of the chapter, I said "Gosh! Is that a replica Divider!?". How could this happen? Plus I saw the Vandin's CEO goofy yet silly smile while holding a Replica Divider!

The problem even worse than before.

PS: This description is a modified version of one of the Touhou memes.
Can you explain the bolded part to me, please?
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 13:55   Link #4624
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Well, he's probably refering to the feud between said corporation and the Huckebein family as also to the various hints of their involvement in the developing of Replica Dividers(all rumors got finally cleared with that last scene from Ch. 20).

The conspiration part came from the wild theory that Vandin Corp. is secretly working with Caledfwich Techniques or even the possibility that CW is just a facade and the two companies are one and the same. According to this theory they're attempting to manipulate the scenario between the menace of the Eclipse and the TSAB reaction by creating the menace(EC Drivers and Dividers) and selling the solution(AEC Equipement, Raptors). I wonder if financial profit is their only goal, if that's the case they will be the first truly greedy villains of the franchise and thus making them perfectly ok to be stompped by heroes and anti-villains alike.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-12-02 at 14:06.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:03   Link #4625
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
You could say this is some sort of feud between blue collar crime and white collar crime. Which the blue collar represents the Huckebein itself, while the white collar represents Vandin.
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:07   Link #4626
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
You could say this is some sort of feud between blue collar crime and white collar crime. Which the blue collar represents the Huckebein itself, while the white collar represents Vandin.
Yup, the Huckebein aren't exactly "good people" fighting for love and justice but what Vandin Corp. is doing is against their interests so they must pay.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:10   Link #4627
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Yup, the Huckebein aren't exactly "good people" fighting for love and justice but what Vandin Corp. is doing is against their interests so they must pay.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Vandin Corp. is being funded by some shadowy faction of the TSAB.
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:16   Link #4628
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Yup, the Huckebein aren't exactly "good people" fighting for love and justice but what Vandin Corp. is doing is against their interests so they must pay.
Also, instead of heroic acts and clean their "good name", the Huckebeins get rid with the other EC infectees like Dego and Marty that you say, so there can be only one, true Eclipse infectees. Especially for Vandin, I myself feel there is a catch when Fate and Cinque did an interview with one of the company's employees.
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:21   Link #4629
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the Vandin Corp. is being funded by some shadowy faction of the TSAB.
I hope not, all that ruse of "TSAB is an evil organization" already got old, it will be too easy to put the blame on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Also, instead of heroic acts and clean their "good name", the Huckebeins get rid with the other EC infectees like Dego and Marty that you say, so there can be only one, true Eclipse infectees.
Indeed, it sucks when your criminal organization is blamed for activities you didn't planned, it's bad for the bussiness. So yeah, more likely Veyron and Arnage are sent to deal with Dego an Marty because they're giving the Huckebein bad reputation, not in the sense of being bad guys, because they're already are, but more on the sense of making them to look like Wild Cards. I'm pretty sure Curren wants people in the mercenary market to see them as serious and reliable hired-guns rather than a bunch of savage animals that go spreading massacre from town-to-town without reason.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:23   Link #4630
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the Vandin Corp. is being funded by some shadowy faction of the TSAB.
I am still waiting for the Belkan Conspiracy, a.k.a. the Grey Men, to reveal themselves after all these seasons pulling strings from the shadows.
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:31   Link #4631
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
...why is the Force NEXT picture of Fate fighting Cypha? After a chapter about Signum doing shit again, you don't even depict her with the person she's gonna fight soon?
Because that way they can show off two new designs. Ya know, the entire purpose of Force NEXT.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:32   Link #4632
biodude711
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I hope not, all that ruse of "TSAB is an evil organization" already got old, it will be too easy to put the blame on them.
I didn't mean the TSAB as a whole, but some sinister splinter faction that's funding the Vandin Corp. (ie Organization of the Zodiac from Gundam Wing)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
I am still waiting for the Belkan Conspiracy, a.k.a. the Grey Men, to reveal themselves after all these seasons pulling strings from the shadows.
That would be...interesting...if that was the case.
__________________
biodude711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:33   Link #4633
LostSome
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
I am still waiting for the Belkan Conspiracy, a.k.a. the Grey Men, to reveal themselves after all these seasons pulling strings from the shadows.
Is that like the Xel`Naga from Starcraft ?

Anyway, thinking that there`s a problem with TSAB... Whatever it`s corruption, infiltration or psychic links(Go Curren !) is definitely understandable.
Seriously, Vandin is laughing in TSAB`s face.
They are late every single time and even Fate and Teana`s undercover job to get a Divider was a failure somehow.
__________________
Nyohohohoho ! It`s the law of the universe that only wizards die as virgins.
You can`t let yourself die as a virgin, right ?
-Old geezer.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:39   Link #4634
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Indeed, it sucks when your criminal organization is blamed for activities you didn't planned, it's bad for the bussiness. So yeah, more likely Veyron and Arnage are sent to deal with Dego an Marty because they're giving the Huckebein bad reputation, not in the sense of being bad guys, because they're already are, but more on the sense of making them to look like Wild Cards. I'm pretty sure Curren wants people in the mercenary market to see them as serious and reliable hired-guns rather than a bunch of savage animals that go spreading massacre from town-to-town without reason.
Well, as the proverb in my country. First: Slander is more cruel than murder. Second, you could say those two Eclipse infectees like the pot calling the kettle. And speaking about reliable hired guns, I guess you're right. You could say they are like a bunch of motorcycle gang members without a clear future, rather than a bunch of a group of wild animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
Is that like the Xel`Naga from Starcraft ?

Anyway, thinking that there`s a problem with TSAB... Whatever it`s corruption, infiltration or psychic links(Go Curren !) is definitely understandable.
Seriously, Vandin is laughing in TSAB`s face.
They are late every single time and even Fate and Teana`s undercover job to get a Divider was a failure somehow.
Probably they shut up about Replica Divider and other Eclipse infectees. They are also reluctant to tell the Fate and Cinque during the interview, why the Huckebein rebellious to them.
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:39   Link #4635
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Because that way they can show off two new designs. Ya know, the entire purpose of Force NEXT.
You mean fleshing more of the previous desings, don't you think? Both, Bardiche 5th Gen and Divider-944 were already featured in NEXT design images.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:41   Link #4636
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
Is that like the Xel`Naga from Starcraft ?
Maybe. I don't know whether Tsuzuki did that on purpose, but every season so far has had one or two loose ends that could all be tied into a single conspiracy theory, even if this wasn't intended (kinda like the Cadmus arc in JLU).
__________________
Koveras Alvane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:45   Link #4637
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
You mean fleshing more of the previous desings, don't you think? Both, Bardiche 5th Gen and Divider-944 were already featured in NEXT design images.
But now there is no new scans about NEXT this month, right?
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:47   Link #4638
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Well, as the proverb in my country. First: Slander is more cruel than murder. Second, you could say those two Eclipse infectees like the pot calling the kettle. And speaking about reliable hired guns, I guess you're right. You could say they are like a bunch of motorcycle gang members without a clear future, rather than a bunch of a group of wild animals.
Yup, to be fair Curren's character makes a god job in giving some dimension and structure to the Huckebein family as antagonists. Before her appearance most of us only saw them as bloodthirsty beasts. Now we're slowly learning how their organization works and more about their interests, Curren is definetly a more sophisticated person than her peers(sans Fortis, arguably) but also her sole appearance on the stage served to calm down the other Hucks and influence them to behave more composed, that's one of Curren's strongest traits: charisma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
But now there is no new scans about NEXT this month, right?
Uhm... we're precisely talking about this month's NEXT design that depicts Fate with 5th Gen Bardiche, the kicker is that she's fighting Cypha in the image. Don't worry, i'm pretty sure when a better quality version came out it will be posted on the image thread.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 15:02   Link #4639
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Hurricane
As long as the author would provide character development for them, that's for sure. Who knows, we could find the reason for all the other Huckebein members join with Curren.
__________________
"Use of deadly force is authorized"

Last edited by Zero Hurricane; 2011-12-02 at 15:13.
Zero Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 15:06   Link #4640
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
As long as the author would provide character development for them, that's for sure. Who knows, we could find the reason for all the other Huckebein members join with Curren.
Remembering at how Cypha claimed to be a "founding member" of the Huckebein Family i at least expect some backstory of her and Curren.
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
manga, nanoha force

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.