AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2011-02-10, 00:09   Link #21
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Can anyone explain what "Fullbring" is...-_- it is becoming more random every chapter...
this will help http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Fullbring
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 00:20   Link #22
jzmagic
flargansbog

Why does Rukia get the full last panel of memory from Ichigo? Another nail in the coffin for Orihime X Ichigo lol.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 00:30   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

If Giriko's fullbring works exactly the way he described it, then he has, by far the most absolute powerful ability ever seen Bleach. Kyouga Suigetsu and Respira are like cheap magic tricks compared to the ability to erase people from existence.

The ban symbol appearing as Ichigo's fullbring was very cool. It'll be interesting to see what his fullbring turns out to be, and whether it'll involve his shinigami powers or not.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 01:26   Link #24
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

This reminds me of a particular arc in Yu Yu Hakuso...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 01:39   Link #25
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The ban symbol appearing as Ichigo's fullbring was very cool. It'll be interesting to see what his fullbring turns out to be, and whether it'll involve his shinigami powers or not.
Indeed. Using the same symbol seen on the hilt of Ichigo's zanpakuto's bankai was a great way for Kubo to have a lot of us look forward to Zangetsu's return (or trick many of us into thinking so anyways). But geez, this chapter felt even shorter than usual.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 02:44   Link #26
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
Nope -_- none of that has to do with anything that the butler and doll house girl does -_- or chad oIchigo is about to do...
Old 2011-02-10, 02:48   Link #27
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

wouldn't it sure cheese him off if his fullbring was hollowfication.

"heeeeeeeeeere's HICHIGO!"

also:

he sure looks familiar.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 02:54   Link #28
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

just finished reading the chapter

and correct me if im wrong but Chad's fullbring is to turn his skin into that armored arm? i thought FullBring is about a material object (or non biological object) but a human skin is a material object too? lol

so that means Inoue's hair clips are FullBring abilities too
Old 2011-02-10, 03:04   Link #29
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
"Traces of the Hollows' powers remained in their mothers' bodies, which were passed on to them when they were born. Thus the powers are closer to those of Hollows than they are to those of Shinigami"

Ichigo's mother was killed after he was born. What the hell is his Fullbringer, her rotten scull? And how did his powers got into him if he was ALREADY born? And will Kubo ever make sense?
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 03:09   Link #30
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
"Traces of the Hollows' powers remained in their mothers' bodies, which were passed on to them when they were born. Thus the powers are closer to those of Hollows than they are to those of Shinigami"

Ichigo's mother was killed after he was born. What the hell is his Fullbringer, her rotten scull? And how did his powers got into him if he was ALREADY born? And will Kubo ever make sense?
lol that made me laugh good, and ye it seems this FullBring powers mechanics is not making any sense at the moment
Old 2011-02-10, 03:11   Link #31
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
And how did his powers got into him if he was ALREADY born? And will Kubo ever make sense?
the same way any genetic conditions are passed onto the mothers offspring. stuff like that happens when the baby is being manufactured inside the mother... man, i suck at this.

Old 2011-02-10, 05:32   Link #32
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

So...let me get this straight...

Is Chad's ability is also a fullbring ? So if we accept the idea that fullbring can be accessed by genetics, does that means his parents also had something to do with Hollows and stuffs ? @_@

Anyway~ just like the usual, I wonder what will happen next

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 05:38   Link #33
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
So...let me get this straight...

Is Chad's ability is also a fullbring ? So if we accept the idea that fullbring can be accessed by genetics, does that means his parents also had something to do with Hollows and stuffs ? @_@

Anyway~ just like the usual, I wonder what will happen next
his grandad(?) seemed exceptionally strong for an old guy, and even before his power showed up chad was already swinging about telephone poles and being unfazed by steel girders landing on his back.

as for orihime, she couldn't let her brother go, and kept her hair clips dear to her... maybe with pride? also, her brother's ghost was always hanging around her, too.

Old 2011-02-10, 06:22   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Oh look Ichigo got a Fuuton: Rasen--I mean he obtained his Fullbling...I mean Fullbring. Damn, this is weird to say. It was a lot simpler when all he had to do was yell GT and it would be done...after the 200th time he yells it.

-Fun chapter though. I guess things are getting back on track at a reasonable pace. Wonder what this Fullbring will do...
Old 2011-02-10, 06:27   Link #35
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Fun chapter though. I guess things are getting back on track at a reasonable pace. Wonder what this Fullbring will do...
What part of this chapter was well-paced? When they spent 6 pages explaining Bradley's ludicrous ability? Or when they spent 9 pages getting Ichigo to activate his swastika fullbring?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 06:48   Link #36
Kallen4life

I thought the fuuton-rasen thing represents Tensa Zangetsu's guard

also :
Quote:
and correct me if im wrong but Chad's fullbring is to turn his skin into that armored arm? i thought FullBring is about a material object (or non biological object) but a human skin is a material object too? lol

so that means Inoue's hair clips are FullBring abilities too
think what happens if Rangiku fullbrings her boobs - power will be >9000

or Aizen his bitch curl ^^
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 07:31   Link #37
ronin myael
lost ronin

that was it???!! kubo sure drew some big pictures to occupy his pages, probably because he doesn't have anything else to draw! why does rukia get half a page when the others only get quarters? just wondering... lol

bleach sure has fallen so far and naruto might follow suit real soon, the new chapter sucks! oh well, at least i still have one piece.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 07:51   Link #38
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
^ Still waiting even for One Piece to make clear of what they will do next. So no shounen to follow for me. That is why I went back to see how this baby is... isn't going XD.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 07:59   Link #39
ronin myael
lost ronin

but so far in my experience, oda usually doesn't disappoint. he's not perfect, his manga is flawed as well but i find that i could forgive his flaws more easily than kishi's or kubo's. probably because of the nature of his series, it's the type that doesn't take itself too seriously. besides, the humor usually makes up for that.

was hoping that bleach could at least quench my isshin curiosity but this fullbring business is dragging things out, which is strange considering bleach started out with a good pace. from the substitute shinigami arc to the ss arc, the pacing was quite good. it's as if kubo just ran out of ideas and he lost interest in his own manga. what a shame...
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 08:10   Link #40
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
yea its pretty much the same as ichigo's sword's hilt. =\ they coulda shown a bit more of a preview.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion