AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos - Episode 06 Rating
Perfect 10 52 43.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 32.77%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 12.61%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 10.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.84%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-02-11, 04:02   Link #81
theflyingturkey
Swordy Turkey

Charles scored some serious points in this ep.
Nice to see some good interactions between Charles(should I still call her that?) and Ichika, compared to the other girls haremmy antics.
I just hope they don't degrade Charles to act like part of the harem mob though.
Guess I'm gonna be looking for a Charles siggy now.
theflyingturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 04:13   Link #82
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
I bet it's Geass.
but is there a one eye geass? there is a one eye sharigan and a one eye glam sight character, you know?
Old 2011-02-11, 04:51   Link #83
Vanish

Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
but is there a one eye geass? there is a one eye sharigan and a one eye glam sight character, you know?
Geass is always(mostly?) one-eyed until it goes out of control / evolves.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 05:36   Link #84
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

lol Charles is logical and she knows if a man is on ecchi mode, that are nice qualities for a girl

and i wonder whats that golden eye of Laura gonna do? i do not think this show will introduce some supernatural abilities so it must be some sort of biotechnological eye
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 05:42   Link #85
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Like in World Cup 1998, with this episode France has reigned supreme over the other countries, the Ichika no ecchi line alone is more than enough. But yeah, it's refreshing to see a nicer girl, and Ichika actually showing some reaction. Although I wonder what manner of breast wrap is used so effectively...well, they have giant robots, maybe even the wraps are futuristic. Also a bit funny that Ichika can't dodge when Charlie is shooting at him. I mean sure, Charlie is a good shot, but looking at the ease he's evading Cecilia's shots back then, and he's supposed to be more experience now, it's just a bit strange for him to start shielding and not dodging as usual. Next, Germany vs France?
Old 2011-02-11, 05:50   Link #86
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Charlotte makes the ED a lot better.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 06:15   Link #87
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

When Charlotte first appeared, her design and character didn't really catch my eyes and end up being the last on the harem list in this series.. until this episode. Wtf, she just skyrocketed through that list and that ED with her wearing a skirt is win!
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 06:23   Link #88
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

im still gonna go with Houki, and ive just finished watching the first season of To Aru Majutsu No Index and Houki has a look a like in that anime im talking about her http://myanimelist.net/character/13916/Kaori_Kanzaki

that is some striking resemblance especially when you see them animated
Old 2011-02-11, 07:11   Link #89
apsody243

I was wondering when somebody would pick up on the similarity between Kanzaki and Houki.
apsody243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 07:39   Link #90
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

im gonna post the similarity on Houki thread then, just to make is official lol
Old 2011-02-11, 07:52   Link #91
Auron Requies

Haven't had a chance to reply yet about IS, so from the first 6 episodes, this anime is pretty awesome, don't really recall anything else similar to an ms girl concept as a full series as well. I really actually want to read the orginal novels to because of this.

Now for episode 6. Charlotte is just....omg shes frigging gorgeous, not just her build, her personality is just adorable!. When she was first introduce it was obvious about her little secret, and first impression, I found her fairly nice and welcoming, more of a sideliner in the harem like Su in Love Hina, but after this ep, that idea definately changed.

Funny thing is, I'm also sort of wanting to see an Ichika x Charlotte pair, but I still also like the Ichika x Houki pair, especially with the balcony lunch scene in episode 5. Damn harem series for having multiple likable pairings (at least for me XD)

Laura pilot suit, dunno why, maybe cause its just been her, but it was really odd seeing an IS pilot suit being shoeless. Though her IS's weapon, if I'm not mistaken a railgun, looks really nice.

Cant wait for ep 7!
Auron Requies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 08:08   Link #92
Blue-Ultimate
Strategic Impersonator

Oh this episode, somehow I hate Ichika a lot less now. He really showed a side to him that isn't useless.

Loved this episode and charles, wow how the he.. she hides those busts is amazing like WTF, instant inflatable breasts or something. She skyrocketed in the fav's list, even beat Rin of the number 1 spot.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2011-02-11 at 08:08. Reason: please, just don't post that everywhere.
Blue-Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 08:14   Link #93
Dahak86
Occasional Member

Hmm, guess I'm the only one who doesn't particularly like Charles/Charlotte. I'm more in the Houki/Rin'in camp, I blame moeren for that.

and really, how the hell was she able to hide those assets so well, before? c'mon, that's just plain ridiculous.
Although, her shower-scene was much better than Cecilia's one. mostly for tha boobs and Charlotte cuteness.

well, at least the eye-patch fan in me was very happy to see more of Laura on-screen. And she just had to show us some of her "Innovator-like" powers... huh?

I think, I'm probably going to enjoy next ep more. Just like I enjoyed 5th one more than this.

Ichika at the end of preview: he finally got serious?
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 08:21   Link #94
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Charlotte is single-handedly saving this anime.

Dear god, she is too cute for words. Still think HanaKana was a miscast? It's true that she didn't make for a convincing "boy", but then again, neither did Charlotte herself. It was glaringly obvious she was a girl. In fact, it was so obvious I'm surprised no one in the series found out earlier. I can understand why Ichika didn't have any suspicions since he's even denser than osmium, but it's weird the girls didn't notice anything. Ah well.

There is one thing that bewildered me about this reveal however, and that is... her breast size. For some reason, I was convinced she would be near flat-chested, but it turns out she's got some mighty fine assets. Perfect combination of sexiness and cuteness. The kind of girl I love the most.

Charlotte is wearing a skirt in the ED, so I assume she's going to drop the act soon. Or maybe her gender will get exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i think the majority of us are switching from Houki to Charlotte after this ep. haha. i probably am.
I've been supporting her form the beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
"Take your hand away and show me your breasts". The little pervert.

I never thought about it, but there are supposedly less than 200 cores... spread among at least 5 countries (probably more. Where are the US or Russia?) and three generations. So what does "mass produced" mean? "We made three of them"?
What surprised me the most is that she actually did it
That was a really smooth move on Ichika's part.

Just a little correction that doesn't affect the point you're trying to make all that much: there are 467 cores. Yes, I remember that number perfectly for some reason. We know that there are at least three IS manufacturing company since Charl's company was said to be the third largest, so "mass produced" probably entails a number between 2 and 150. It's impossible to tell for sure without knowing how many companies are involved in this business.
Old 2011-02-11, 08:50   Link #95
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Houki, watch out...
Your greatest rival is not Cecilia nor Rin.
But an angel disguised as human called Charlotte...

Nice episode...
Got hnnggh at "Ichika no Ecchi" everytime Charlotte says it...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 08:59   Link #96
n120cky

Nice to see Charles end up like that, but seriously I demand to see Charlotte in girl uniform, I hope she will soon .

And for Laura, isn't that eye of aeon .
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 09:18   Link #97
CWW
Lurker

Wow.

All I can say is

VIVE LA FRANCE!
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 09:27   Link #98
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I never thought about it, but there are supposedly less than 200 cores... spread among at least 5 countries (probably more. Where are the US or Russia?) and three generations. So what does "mass produced" mean? "We made three of them"?
They are probably referring to the IS Frame. As far as it goes, they only got a limited amount of cores, but frames and weapons are unlikely to be restricted by that.
Klashikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 09:51   Link #99
tsunade666

wow super sweet like over the top sweetness episode. Hard for me to watch most of the time but I'm loving it. Specially in the bath room scene and the room scene.

Charle is a really great character though at the end..... I was .. what. Looking at a couple feeding each other -_- your bolder than I thought. Go for Charle.
Houki and Cecilia are way past my limits for tolerance on them. I will just ignore Laura for now and focus on Charle.

"Ichika no Ecchi"

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 09:58   Link #100
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Like in World Cup 1998, with this episode France has reigned supreme over the other countries, the Ichika no ecchi line alone is more than enough. But yeah, it's refreshing to see a nicer girl, and Ichika actually showing some reaction. Although I wonder what manner of breast wrap is used so effectively...well, they have giant robots, maybe even the wraps are futuristic. Also a bit funny that Ichika can't dodge when Charlie is shooting at him. I mean sure, Charlie is a good shot, but looking at the ease he's evading Cecilia's shots back then, and he's supposed to be more experience now, it's just a bit strange for him to start shielding and not dodging as usual. Next, Germany vs France?

Yeah... and in the next World Cup France finished in last place( i think) D= i sure do hope now after this ep this wont happen , i don't want see her degraded into the harem mob.
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote