AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-23, 23:58   Link #8481
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

For that matter, there are many ways to scout. I once used an E-75 to do it; what I did was take the lead, put my front plate out at an angle as schmuck bait, and let the entire enemy team show themselves firing at me, for my team's snipers to pick off one by one.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 02:35   Link #8482
Blaat
AS member for 10 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Newhope is a free bird who cannot be caged by any platoon.

Or at least we would if he would accept my friends request ;_;
Guess he doesn't want to play with us. Speaking of playing I haven't seen you online in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Just because you are on EU, does not mean you cannot switch
Considering they're planning to add roaming there's no need to switch any more.
Old 2013-07-24, 03:00   Link #8483
Pen3

My first good game on Batchat.. this tank really doesn't fit my play style at all.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-07-24, 04:29   Link #8484
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

idk why you guys think T62A as a scout tank, your a tier X tank, you shouldn't be out in the frontlines considering the armor for a tier X, in a tier X game, T62A will get shredded if you get spotted in the bushes because their scout or heavies got close enough. Do You Even Have A T62A, why don't you get one, then say you scout in it, if not, Its Best to Drop the Subject as Pen stated before.

Scouting in the E 75 is do able, as long as you can have everyone bounce your armor, most time even if i angled the E 75, it will bounce some shots but not all. Also consider most of my games, if i scouted, I usually get tracked and the enemy team starts to pick on my tracks keeping me perma tracked, so I usually don't scout in most of my tanks, but i do charge in cuz, if no one charges, most of the games will be just a camp fest.

I had a round last night with Anvil platoon with 2 Foch 155s and a T110E4, we were in the lead, until someone messed up and lost the game for the team becuz a flank got wiped. I was in my T32 that time. I've also had Tier X games in the T69 majority of the time, considering its a medium autoloader, 300 pen but 240 dmg isn't really all that exciting, especially when you have 4 rounds in the cartridge and they either bounce or miss. You can't get up close with autoloaders solo, once you've empty the clip, your pretty much a boat in the ocean without an engine, if they find out your reloading and you can't make a retreat.

Batmans can scout despite being a medium autoloader becuz they have the speed and maneuverability to do so.
Old 2013-07-24, 08:31   Link #8485
kampfer91

It is so easy to get Patrol duty award in Karelia assault map when you are the only one who hug the hill .

Vehicle: Indien-Panzer
Experience received: 3,282 (x2)
Credits received: 40,996
Battle Achievements: Patrol Duty

Imotou-chan definition : the one who won't hand over her onii-sama to any woman .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 10:30   Link #8486
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

...Touma isn't a native speaker, is he?

Anyway, I seem to have been on a roll. Got some gret results with my Covenanter, just from spotting, and my T-34, just from spotting and running down lights. But my highlight of the evening was my first spin in my Churchills. First, the Mark VII:
Images

Not so many kills, but a good number of hits, IMO.

Next, my Mark I, on Lakevill. I was top tank, and we pushed towards the town; in fact we actually got there first.
Images

I'm particularly pleased with how I took down the Covenanter and the Churchill VII; they were playing peekaboo and we were trading rounds, and then the Churchill III was hiding behind a dead tank. I looked at his health, saw he had 6%, saw that he was reversing away, and so I charged forward and nailed him. As soon as I did that, I retargeted and tracked the Covenanter as it tried to flee, and then finished it off. Then I saw the PzIII and Valentine were trying to flank me, so I got to a corner, fired off a snapshot at the Pz III, then turned to meet the Valentine. Two rounds and he was down. Then I intercepted the Pz III as he tried to flank me, tracked him and then finished him off. I felt like a real badass tonight. XD

The T-28 and T-46 were simply targets of opportunity. Saw them, took the shot, I just got lucky, that's all.

Also, my best ever earnings, yesterday:

Images

I feel so happy. XD

Also I think I was too hasty in getting shit tons of Free Exp converted, since I'm starting to get the hang of the Covenanter; somehow it's coming together for me now. Oh well. I'll just grind my way to the Crusader, and then... I dunno. Maybe I'll keep the Covenanter in my stable.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 10:36   Link #8487
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
...Touma isn't a native speaker, is he?
Nah, he is just type-lazy.

Otherwise, the man is perfectly intelligible when we converse over vent.

- Tak

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.

Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 11:07   Link #8488
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

i was born in the US and i play on the NA east server. if u can't stand that. then there is no helping u. i am done on taking this subject any further.
Old 2013-07-24, 11:34   Link #8489
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Nah, he is just type-lazy.

Otherwise, the man is perfectly intelligible when we converse over vent.

- Tak
Huh. Fancy that.

Wait, Ventrilo? It still exists? I normally use the ingame voice chat when I platoon with my clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
i was born in the US and i play on the NA east server. if u can't stand that. then there is no helping u. i am done on taking this subject any further.
I was born in Tawau, grew up in a jungle, and play on the NA West server, because I get better ping and it seems more reliable.

I merely ask because your written proficiency does not approach that of a native English speaker, but closer to Malaysian high school standards.

Also, I have no idea what you mean by "if u can't stand that. then there is no helping u." Unless that's an admonishment to have a thicker skin? In which case, I'd say likewise to you.

Also, in case misunderstandings are occurring here, a native English speaker is someone who grew up speaking English as their first language, where English is their primary form of thought and communication, irrespective of their country of origin. I'm Malaysian and a native English speaker.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 11:39   Link #8490
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot

No one noticed my reference.

Images
Old 2013-07-24, 11:41   Link #8491
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Two reasons y my english typing sux:

One is like tak/q said in his post i am the laziest out of everyone in MUP.
Two is i am typing from my phone. also amerian english will generally use slang terms.

So u can ignore that last part of my post cuz i thought u were on the EU server and play from Great Britain.

Lol ute everyone was busy they prolly ignored yah.
Old 2013-07-24, 11:59   Link #8492
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Wait, Ventrilo? It still exists? I normally use the ingame voice chat when I platoon with my clan.
I don't like in-game voice chat for many reasons. Low quality and public broadcast amongst many. Vent provides higher quality control and better transmission. Yes, MuP has its own Vent server.

We tried others, but IP issues prevented us from exploring further.

- Tak

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Old 2013-07-24, 12:09   Link #8493
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
No one noticed my reference.

...or they're afraid to admit it.
If someone wrote that on a game I'm in, I will definitelly afraid of admit I catched the reference...

----

Well had some very bad morning play session. 7 victories out of 17 games, at least I did the dailys on my main tanks (GW Panther, Panther, IS-3, SU-122-44, IS)
Old 2013-07-24, 12:12   Link #8494
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
(GW Panther, Panther, IS-3, SU-122-44, IS)
Speaking of the IS...

I used to like the tank, but after learning the Tiger would be getting a speed buff... I think I am going to lean towards the Tiger now...

- Tak

Old 2013-07-24, 12:17   Link #8495
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

A speed buff still doesn't compesate the fact that's a free-xp box for the enemy.
Old 2013-07-24, 12:25   Link #8496
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
A speed buff still doesn't compesate the fact that's a free-xp box for the enemy.
I have a choice between that or the Tiger P.

TBH, I had a lot of fun with the Tiger. But it was not due to it being especially efficient, but because of certain euphoric qualities associated with it.

That being said, its successor, the KT, is easily my favorite Tier 8.

- Tak

Old 2013-07-24, 12:43   Link #8497
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Actually it's a world of difference, since the Tiger would now be able to play as the "medium heavy" that it's supposed to be, compensating for its relatively paper armor with a very nice top speed and mobility, coupled with its powerful gun. It'd still won't be played well by a lot of people methinks, but the people who already use it like a medium tank would be very giddy at the enhancement of their current tactics.

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 12:58   Link #8498
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Not to mention the KT is getting its speed buff also. Stay tuned folks, this could be good. Real good...

- Tak

Old 2013-07-24, 14:05   Link #8499
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

And not to mention the Panther will get a NERF, in the form of removing it's top engine no less, but a RoF increase in exchange. Seriously, I think the L100 needs to be buffed up it's damage a little. Seriosuly, having rolls of 90-130 damage against tier 7-9 is as good as to throw rocks at them, but if they buff the RoF to Pz4 L48 standards then I won't complain (shells every 3.3 seconds).
Old 2013-07-24, 14:38   Link #8500
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Guess he doesn't want to play with us. Speaking of playing I haven't seen you online in a while.
Considering they're planning to add roaming there's no need to switch any more.
I've been doing irregular shifts at work lately so I've only been able to get on at either stupidly late or stupidly early times.

Should be back to normal by this weekend =]

I wonder when they will add roaming ? Might cause some issues with latency though...

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks