AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-20, 21:23   Link #9321
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

RW, thats what clanmates are usually for, tho i have some problems trying to get a platoon going in the past with clansmen, so it helps to know a few ppl outside the clan, just in case no one is available in the clan.

pretty sure that some ppl should be free, tho its almost the end of summer and some ppl might resume school/classes, but I am pretty sure that there will be a couple or few ppl available, idk if ES will be back, but UTE would prolly be ok, if he's not busy.

the one i hate most isn't defend base, cuz in matches i have been in, ppl ignore the fool that says it. the one i hate most is where they ping the map coordinates where ppl are already going. usually see that on those campomania maps...

i'm mainly in heavy tanks so i usually up in the front lines, depending on the gun and tank's mobility that i am currently playing.

anyways i've watched a few videos made by the mr jingles, like the bag of fail 1 hr video, where he showed that map where tanks fly in and die at one pt of the map, or the 103 vid that he did, where he got failed teams for 10 whole games doing the best on his team most of the time, then finally gets a win when the dailies reset. u gotta hate wot when you play a tank just to get the daily done and it takes forever just to win once on it, by the time you finish the daily for that tank, the server is about to reset the dailies.

i do have tier 5s, tho i don't have my first set of perks on them done... tho if i do get on sometime, we could roll a platoon. tho looks like big mac already responded to your request for platoon tho in the post above mine.

heck i bet u would make a good drinking platooner if you and Q made a platoon XD.
Old 2013-08-20, 22:22   Link #9322
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot

Stat padding demands that I stop for the night immediately. I reached my 30 kills in 10 games, batting 9 wins and 1 loss. Global WR reached 55.32%.

This was just the 3000+ damage game, for which the SU-122-44 is a reliable choice:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

The final game was in my T29, rolling down the beach in South Coast with occasional fire support while my entire team camped on their hill for half the match. As I rounded the southern turn on the beach, I was dinged by an opposing Wolverine on top of the hill to the immediate west of the southern cap. I blind-fired back... and then didn't see again, though it caused me some concern as I capped vs. a Panther, 3601, and KV-1S. When my team was pulling up finally, the Wolverine was the only opponent left, and I had a chance to type, I asked in all-chat whether it was stuck. No answer, but two allied TDs went up there to make sure.
Old 2013-08-20, 23:01   Link #9323
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
So, here's a question - what is the highest tier match you guys have been in with an arty player who doesn't know about overhead view? I had one in a tier 5 match with a tier 5 vehicle last night. Can't even imagine what the grind up to that level would have been like.
That would make the arty player noob then, I havent encountered one recently.

I feel like I`m not suited for SPG since I havent got kills yet so far(I know how to use the other view thing) and the shells are very expensive(I`m not gonna waste a bullet)

As for finding out the names of the tanks in both sides, just adjust the options because I know it`s there. I modified mine

EDIT : All my crew have perks..12% to earn that which takes a lot of time
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 23:22   Link #9324
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

wow ute, you still get those matches that are tier 7 and under in the T29, i usually get tier 8 or 9 games on my T29 whenever i take it for a spin. but i think its becuz the crew is more than halfway thru their 2nd perks, so it makes me think MM matches by crew lvl/skillz and tier and maybe if the tank is stock or not, but i've seen a stock IS in a tier 9 game before.
Old 2013-08-20, 23:28   Link #9325
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Which is why I pay attention to the number of vehicles on queue per tier. For example, if there are a whole lot of vehicles in my tier (say, tier 7) compared to anything above that, there's a good chance I'd get a match with on my tier level. However, if I'm tier 7, and I notice that there's a whole lot of tier 9s waiting as well, then there's also a good chance for my tank to get pulled into a tier 9 match just to make the Battle Tier total (something Touma is obviously not familiar with) equal.
Old 2013-08-20, 23:37   Link #9326
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

I kinda found it not really working unleash you platoon

i just deal with it
Old 2013-08-21, 12:42   Link #9327
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I think I need to start playing again just to earn free xp that can be transferable to World of Warships when it comes out. The problem is, I'm distracted by other games right now.

Endless "Planning ahead" Soul
Old 2013-08-21, 13:18   Link #9328
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

what talkin about teru, i have a 10% chance when i'm on my T29 to get its own tier game and there are other tier 7s and 6s waiting in queue, which is why i said a long time ago that i preferred tier 9 and 10 tanks, cuz ur not gonna be out classed and be the little fish in the round. i'm pretty sure there are some players that have a similar situation to what i have when i play lower tiers, heck even my matilda will get tier 6 games more frequently since been on the 2nd set of perks. So far my church 7 hasn't gotten many tier 8 games when i play it.

heck i even get pulled into alot of tier 2 games in a tier 1 tank, i would say that the locust gets alot of tier 5, but its mainly a scout prem tank. the cruiser IV will tend to give me a few tier 5 games every now and then. hence forth fukou dah, no matter which tier i'm in even if there are some higher tiered players waiting for a round to start, I've noticed it to happen more frequently when i have crew working on the 2nd set of perks to get 2 tier higher matches. the only safe tiers i think are good to play are tier 8 - 10 as long as your not stock for tier 8 and 9.

??? is that true ES. free xp is transferable to WoS... i never heard that one before.
Old 2013-08-21, 14:56   Link #9329
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
??? is that true ES. free xp is transferable to WoS... i never heard that one before.
That's the news going around in the WoWS forums, however, I'm still trying to verify the source.

Endless "Checking" Soul
Old 2013-08-21, 15:41   Link #9330
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Related to planes, I heard that the launch date will be on septembet 26... I think.

I think that free-exp could be transfered takes a little of fun that the game had on it (if the game has any fun at least), since you can go wot, grind exp with a high tier premium tank, covert it to gold and just log in planes and skip like 2 o 3 planes of all the free-exp you just converted.
Old 2013-08-21, 16:17   Link #9331
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Well, it would be kind of silly to free xp your way up to high tiers, and then have a very long wait to play since nobody else has high tiers. Unless you like playing alone and love long waits that is.

Endless "Only silly sometimes, much to the chagrin of others" Soul
Old 2013-08-21, 16:41   Link #9332
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Unfortunatelly, I think 60% of the people who will play planes will do that. And that takes away some of the fun it had this game.

Well, I'll just going to wait until Warships alpha to be anounced. I like planes, but I really hate WoWP (specially the Quality Serbian Programming and Performance)
Old 2013-08-21, 16:44   Link #9333
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

That's exactly what I'll be doing, waiting for WoWS. I have 0% interest in WoP and their health bars (or whatever they're called in the game). IN the meantime, I've been playing War Thunder to get my plane fix, but even that has its enjoyment limitations.

Endless "0%" Soul
Old 2013-08-21, 16:51   Link #9334
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Exactly ES, I want to command a carrier fleet, not lil flies...

- Tak

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.

Get strong like ROCK! Not weak like Barack! Putincize now!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 18:46   Link #9335
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot

Better late than never: I logged in today, Wednesday, and received the equipment reward for the mission from last weekend.

Though the game never did give me my food consumables from that one mission last month.
Old 2013-08-21, 19:10   Link #9336
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Better late than never: I logged in today, Wednesday, and received the equipment reward for the mission from last weekend.

Though the game never did give me my food consumables from that one mission last month.
The story I heard was that Minsk screwed up terribly and WGNA had to fix it manually, which is why it is taking so long.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 20:03   Link #9337
Nightbat«
Deadpan Snarker

What pisses me off most is heavies acting like TDs, while meds are getting into brawlingmatches with heavies, while TDs need to spot because the lights already commited suicide
At certain games I actually parked my TD next to the artillery refusing to go into action untill the heavies started moving
Old 2013-08-21, 20:14   Link #9338
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbat« View Post
What pisses me off most is heavies acting like TDs, while meds are getting into brawlingmatches with heavies, while TDs need to spot because the lights already commited suicide
At certain games I actually parked my TD next to the artillery refusing to go into action untill the heavies started moving
And that's on the tip of the iceberg.

Man, I feel so depressed cause still don't have money to buy the HDD for my notebook. Tried to put the game in this one and 8 fps is the best I could pull of even with the 80% graphic tweaks and the no vegetation mods.
Old 2013-08-21, 21:21   Link #9339
Endless Knackwurst
Clumsy Valkyrie Pilot

This was not a perfectly-symmetrical violence scenario:

Images

Snatching victory from the jaws of the thing that is not quite victory:

Images

The valley folded up quickly, I had to make a flanking maneuver, etc. etc.
Old 2013-08-21, 21:40   Link #9340
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

That looks like you had a good battle UTE. May I ask you how's the SU-85B?

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks