AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2011-02-15, 11:39   Link #41
Fran~
floating away...

It's was nicely animated, kudos to pierrot... But, what a piece of cr*p. As another poster said, it was anticlimatic.

By the way... Urahara > all. He knows everything, the King, why Aizen made all this show, etc.

He is the man, not Ichigo.

If Ichigo lost his powers, how he could see Aizen and Urahara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
the hogoyku apparently rejected aizen as it's bitch master. is it still fused with him or did it become separate from him while he was being trapped in the twiglet?
It's permafused with him... and now is sealed with him.
Old 2011-02-15, 11:42   Link #42
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post

Yeah , Isshin and Ichigo's Zanpaktou's are a like. Probably has something to do with Father/Son connection.

Another thing that still baffles me again and again.....Ichigo's Bankai.

Isshin used the Getsuga Tensho while still in his Shikai form unlike Ichigo he can't use the Gestusa Tensho unless he activates the Bankai.....=> so bascially Ichigo's /Ishin's Bankai is actually The Final Getsuga Tensho.

IF I may say: It's once-in-a-lifetime Bankai.

Guys, Aizen said: Oh! That form, it seems as though he had seen it before in which case....it's the one and only Isshin-sama.
Old 2011-02-15, 11:42   Link #43
Pwnago
Unforgivable Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post

Isshin did knew the Final Getsuga Tenshou, hence he was the person telling Ichigo how to obtain the power.
Yeah, and his dad got his powers back. And this is basically showing that Ichigo can also obtain his powers. And remember not to use his Final Getsuga Tenshou again.
Pwnago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 11:51   Link #44
Fran~
floating away...

Funny thing, Isshin got his power back AFTER Bleach started, because when the first Hollow attacked his house, Isshin couldn't fight the Hollow.

Spoiler for pic from manga:
Old 2011-02-15, 11:53   Link #45
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Funny thing, Isshin must got his power back AFTER Bleach started, because when the first Hollow attacked his house, Isshin couldn't fight the Hollow.
Isshin is TROLLING, he wanted his son to pull his intent Shinigmai power...
Old 2011-02-15, 12:08   Link #46
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

^Wait one of you guys said Isshin lost his powers at some point? He did? When were we told that?
Old 2011-02-15, 12:14   Link #47
Maxtro

Finally Aizen has been delt with. Damn how many years has it been that he was the big bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
Urahara-san said that it was thanks to Ichigo.... I got to know why his Father lost his Shinigami powers but how the heck he got 'em back..
Bam! Now it's starting to make some sense on why Isshin even knows about the getsugatensho the final form. He used it himself and lost his powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
^Wait one of you guys said Isshin lost his powers at some point? He did? When were we told that?
Shortly after it was revealed that he was a Shinigame. It was in a conversation with Ishida's father.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 12:14   Link #48
Lumir

Total devistation. Aizen really won the battle, as he was regenerating while ichigo was out of shini powers. Good thing Uruhara was thinking 9000 steps ahead. Some epic transformations for both of them. Aizen was obviously a combination of hallow/shini from the looks of his last seen form. That blast from 1 of his tentacles was just so epic, they really animated it well.

Ichigio's getsuga form was more then epic, but man just 1 attack? Kinda lame but ok. Woulda been nice if he could have fought in that form and then ended it with 1 attack. As for Aizen hes not dead, just sealed. Im guessing the hogoukyu was unsatisfied with Aizen after he received that last attack. It decided that his fate was literally sealed. Im guessing the hogoukyu and aizen were not completly one being, and Uruhara sealed the Aizen part of the being when the link between the hogoukyu and Aizen was weakened by Ichigo's attack. Seemed like Aizen was just leeching off the hogoukyu and it let him until it felt he wasnt worthy anymore.

Aizen said some very interesting things before he was locked away. His convo with Uruhara was very interesting as it shed some light on this "King". He was obviously trying to change the way the world works by becoming something different, as he disagreed with its current form. I wonder why? And Uruhara is obviously wanting to protect the current form of the world as it would fall apart if things changed. The Kings Key is the "Key" to it all it seems =).

Oh well guess we are going to see ichigo go into a state of depression since his powers are now gone. Guess that will be a few eps, maby a side story also, and then back to regaining his powers just like his dad did. Ishin obviously did the same thing and regained his powers, so it will be interesting to see what ichigo will have to do to get them back. And I really wonder why Isshin had to do the same thing. Who was his enemy that drove him to use the final getsuga?

Seems like bleach loves the idea of someone going all out and loosing all their powers, then through some technique they regain them... Just look at Isshin and "the quincy" now even Ichigo. I bet even Ishida's dad lost his powers as well at one point and thats how he could help Ishida, guess its Ichigo's and Isshins turn. Dont forget the convo Isshin and Ishida's dad had, Isshin called Ishida's dad cruel but he retorted him by saying he is even crueler for having ichigo take the path he is taking. They both are ahead of the game, and Ichigo and crew are just tossed in the mix to do something it seems.

Last edited by Lumir; 2011-02-15 at 12:45.
Lumir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 12:46   Link #49
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Isshin is TROLLING, he wanted his son to pull his intent Shinigmai power...
Yeah, he put in danger even the life of his daughters to do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Bleach ch188... he spoke with Urahara (who knows about Masaki's death and that also Isshin wasn't capable to saved her)
Old 2011-02-15, 13:39   Link #50
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Yeah, he put in danger even the life of his daughters to do that...

Bleach ch188... he spoke with Urahara (who knows about Masaki's death and that also Isshin wasn't capable to saved her)
Aizen said: Fear is necessary for evolution...Darwin would have sued him if he were alive.....
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
BTW, I take it that fusing with one own Zanpaktuo is the third release....what's ur say meena?
Old 2011-02-15, 13:45   Link #51
sayde

I watched it. If I were to judge the episode by it's own merits, I'd give it a 10/10 I guess. I really couldn't ask or expect more from the anime team considering the source material they're working with. They did what they could and produced more solid animation, with an extremely good music selection to support it. But if I had to judge the episode off the plot, then it'd probably be better I don't give a rating to that. Honestly, it's hard for me to see why anyone other than all the Aizen haters out there would like the way this turned out.

The explanation for Ichigo's massive power boost still wasn't explained. So we're supposed to believe that for some reason, when Ichigo accepts his powers, he can go from being Gin's bitch to skyrocketing literally two dimensions higher in strength and far surpassing Aizen with his 4-5 power ups (the first one alone already having boosted his power to the next dimension up). Granted, we have no way of measuring a dimensions worth of power through any empirical means, but sufficive to say, it must be a hell of a lot. Especially if you consider the fact that even Yamamoto's power hasn't been implied to even extend beyond that of the initial dimension of power everyone in the series has been confined to up till now. So in a way, it's as if Ichigo got *at least* 2 times stronger than the old man just because it was convenient. And when I state "at least" that's low-balling it to the extreme. But alas, all that power has now evaporated into thin air with the same level of convenience.

Plus, while I'm still on the subject, I found it strangely ironic that they used the track "Nothing can be explained" at the moment Zangetsu passes on the final technique to Ichigo. How deliciously hilarious that was for me and my inner child. It's as if the anime team was speaking to me, telling me that they're right there with me sharing their disappointment.

We're also not given any official reasons or rationale as to why Aizen neglected to use his zanpakuto for anything other than it's blade. I mean, at least Tousen went down after telling us all why he wouldn't use Bankai, and at least Gin did use his Bankai. But Aizen? Hell, forget Bankai, he doesn't even bring up the topic of his shikai and why it would or wouldn't work. (If it was because Ichigo caught the blade, it would've been nice if he had inner monologued the explanation to us.) Considering how much this ability has been hyped over the years, it should've played a more significant role in Ichigo and Aizen's decisive battle.

IMO, this battle was gag-worthy and rushed in ways I've never seen before in an anime considering how long it took to get to this point. It's as if Kubo either was being pressured to end the arc by his associates or he just got tired, gave up, and wanted to move on asap. </rant>

Last edited by sayde; 2011-02-15 at 14:38.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 14:22   Link #52
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
The explanation for Ichigo's massive power boost still wasn't explained.
NOTHING in Bleach has been explained and if you think carefully, do you remember how Ichigo got Shinigami powers?... a clue?, just watch ep1

Kubo is a hardcore ecologist... he recycles everything

Quote:
IMO, this battle was gag-worthy and rushed in ways I've never seen before in an anime considering how long it took to get to this point. It's as if Kubo either was being pressured to end the arc by his associates or he just got tired, gave up, and wanted to move on asap. </rant>
QFT

I think that he got tired... Bleach wasn't published for several weeks after this.
Old 2011-02-15, 14:23   Link #53
kitten320

He recycles and copies everything! Actually this fight really reminded of one with Ulquiorra only that here Ichigo had control.

Never read the final fight in manga but I must say I'm not one bit suprised though did hope for something slightly better.

As always I can compliment Kubo only for his designs, nothing more. Though even those start to be copies lately.
Old 2011-02-15, 14:48   Link #54
Maxtro

Unless I'm mistaken, the reason Aizen didn't use his shikai against Ichigo is, because he couldn't.

Aizen needs to do his little ritual first (show somebody his sword and talk about) before he can use his shikai on somebody. He didn't take the step with Ichigo like he did with all the other captains.

That's why Unohana said Ichigo was the only one who could beat Aizen.

As for his bankai. He doesn't have one, he just made the other captains think he did
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 14:52   Link #55
Pa1n

two E P I C episodes in a row , that's rare , why not double ep

* I really wanted to see Aizen hypnotize Ichigo

* I really wanted to see more Aizen crazy bombs / attacks , something missing!

* I really hope Inoue 'GOD REVIVE POWER' will bring Ichigo power back and Gin to live as she revive a dead hollow bitch.

* I really wanted to see Old-Zangetsu and Ichigo-inner-hollow which his voice is the best !

? Is This the end of Bleach story? more action after Espada 0 fight? ( and movie 4 )

? I didn't understand that clouds disappear , they disappear , there were in the Living World + Hollow Words + Fake Living World?!
Pa1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 15:01   Link #56
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, the reason Aizen didn't use his shikai against Ichigo is, because he couldn't.
Nah, Aizen was too confident in Hogyoku's Power. He thought that it wasn't necessary to use KS.

In the end, Aizen was a slave of the Hogyoku and he thought that if his zanpakuto was disappearing it was because the Hogyoku said that he doesn't need his zanpakuto anymore.

@Pa1n: No, this isn't the end of Bleach, after this manga chapters, Kubo took some weeks and he started a new arc.
Old 2011-02-15, 15:17   Link #57
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
there's still going to be at least an episode left - ichigo just lost his powers. they aren't going to leave it at that along with a sealed aizen standing in some desert...

probably missing your point, but still...
Sure, but the battle is over.

My point is music during their battle, I can already see na AMV with music changed to Eva's 2.0 "Fate" & "Destiny"
Old 2011-02-15, 15:22   Link #58
Tenza-Zangetsu

Quote:
Another thing that still baffles me again and again.....Ichigo's Bankai.

Isshin used the Getsuga Tensho while still in his Shikai form unlike Ichigo he can't use the Gestusa Tensho unless he activates the Bankai.....=> so bascially Ichigo's /Ishin's Bankai is actually The Final Getsuga Tensho.

IF I may say: It's once-in-a-lifetime Bankai.

Guys, Aizen said: Oh! That form, it seems as though he had seen it before in which case....it's the one and only Isshin-sama.
Ichigo could use Getsuga in Shikai.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa1n View Post
two E P I C episodes in a row , that's rare , why not double ep

* I really wanted to see Aizen hypnotize Ichigo

* I really wanted to see more Aizen crazy bombs / attacks , something missing!

* I really hope Inoue 'GOD REVIVE POWER' will bring Ichigo power back and Gin to live as she revive a dead hollow bitch.

* I really wanted to see Old-Zangetsu and Ichigo-inner-hollow which his voice is the best !

? Is This the end of Bleach story? more action after Espada 0 fight? ( and movie 4 )

? I didn't understand that clouds disappear , they disappear , there were in the Living World + Hollow Words + Fake Living World?!
symbolism- the "storm" is finally over

also did anyone else notice that Aizen had torn his old face in half and kinda pushed the skin onto the sides of his face (in new form)
Tenza-Zangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 15:39   Link #59
Fran~
floating away...

yup... i noticed it... he is one weird fella
Old 2011-02-15, 15:51   Link #60
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

The ep was simply another ripoff of YuYu Hakusho. Like the majority of the series has been (erm and DBZ of course). However I still like Kubos characters better