AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2011-02-13, 19:52   Link #1
Phoenix007

Looking for this C.D

Hey guys,

I accidentally leaned on my friends cd and cracked it... And so I'm looking to get him a new one as a surprise, however I have no idea what the C.D. is called, or what it says. I'm hoping that someone here will be able to help.

Thanks so much !

Phoenix007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 04:19   Link #2
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

This music CD is an omake that came with the walkthrough (an independent product) of a Chinese game. I don't know much about the game but that particular generation of the game is kind of old I think.
Old 2011-02-14, 04:20   Link #3
Simon
気持ち悪い

Hopefully one of our Taiwanese members will see this thread, because at first glance things don't look promising. Style Game Magazine was apparently a Taiwanese game review mag - I say "was" because the only site I can find associated with it, acertwp.com.tw, is now defunct.

I can't make out the main title in flowing script down the right, but the text under the words "Style Game Magazine" is 新遊戲時代 (roughly, "new game era"). Google brings back lots of results for that phrase, but you'll want more detail to narrow them down.

Sorry this isn't very helpful, but it may give you slightly more to go on. Good luck!

EDIT: Oops, ninja'd by guuchan

Last edited by Simon; 2011-02-14 at 05:10. Reason: Entering Chinese characters with Japanese input method considered harmful
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 12:35   Link #4
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

http://nmouse.com.tw/swd/product/book/product3.htm

First one on the list, title 軒轅劍參完全攻略集, and the one you're looking for is the extra that came with the title, 首批攻略附贈軒轅劍三部份配樂選集CD. It has the ISBN and relevant information, but like others said. This title is super ancient dating back to 2000, even the listing says there are no more in production. Even if you somehow get the book, there's no guarantee the special bonus that came with it is attached.

Best of luck to you anyhow.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 20:38   Link #5
Phoenix007

thanks so much guys, i'm going to keep looking around.

Does anyone know where I could purchase the magazine?

Thanks so much for all the help.
Old 2011-02-17, 04:06   Link #6
Phoenix007

Does anyone have a copy of the C.D.??? or know were I can just order the C.D.?? I'm willing to buy it...

Thanks again to everybody that had been helping out in this thread.