AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-25, 23:10   Link #1
gundam na jutso

the 12 episoda fight. why naruto why.

does it piss anybody else off the thay make a 3m minute fight last 3 months why what good so it to have somany flash backs. can any body tell me why narto just doesint fight gaaraa. its taking forever to doanything its worse than dbz.
Old 2004-03-25, 23:25   Link #2
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

You know...there IS a naruto forum. Maybe, just...MAYBE you would get a better response there.

And don't say it's worse than DBZ. I get angry...
Old 2004-03-25, 23:45   Link #3
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundam na jutso
does it piss anybody else off the thay make a 3m minute fight last 3 months why what good so it to have somany flash backs. can any body tell me why narto just doesint fight gaaraa. its taking forever to doanything its worse than dbz.
A. Post something about Naruto in the Naruto forum.
B. If you post this there, you will get flamed, regardless of the no flame policy.
C. What are you talking about in the first place? Naruto just arrived at the end of episode 75. The flashbacks in 76 tell you more about Gaara's history. So far there has been one episode for this fight.
If you mean why didn't Naruto fight in ep 66-67, that's because it was still the chunin exam and Sasuke was Gaara's opponent. Then the fight kind of stopped for a while while the war started. It's nothing like DBZ where the actual fight takes 30 episodes.
But you're right, they shouldn't interrupt the fights for the plot or character development. They should just have all the characters fight to the death for no apparent reason. How dare they interrupt a fight to tell you why a character became a sick twisted killing machine. Even DBZ had some story, even if it did suck.
Old 2004-03-25, 23:57   Link #4
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Wrong forum buddy, we do have a Naruto forum. Instead of just moving your post over there I'm just going to close it and save you from getting flamed by those Naruto ppl . Next time please post in the correct forum.