AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2011-02-23, 22:11   Link #41
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by guenthar View Post
Whatever happened to Nel? The last time they showed her she was unconscious and then nothing and no explanation at all. I thought they would have something when everyone was back from Hueco Mundo but there wasn't.
i agree i always wondered what happened to nel and every other arrancars that wasn't killed they might never show any of the arrancars again
shtanimerocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 23:43   Link #42
Fran~
floating away...

So, now you realize how bad Kubo is?

i mean... just think in the zillions of loose ends that he left...
Old 2011-02-24, 00:14   Link #43
JustRob

Loose ends? Naw.

Obviously, Nel lived happily ever after with Dondonchakka and Pesche (why do I remember those names). Grimmjow became the king of Hueco Mundo like he always wanted, and Yammy spent a happy life together with his hollow-dog.
Old 2011-02-24, 00:58   Link #44
Fran~
floating away...

Aizen's Zanpakuto doesn't work on me (at least i believe that... wait... )
Old 2011-02-24, 01:09   Link #45
monir
cho~ kakkoii

So let me get this straight... Ichigo is going to lose his power gradually? The way Zangetsu came across, I thought he was going to lose his power instantaneously. In fact, that's what it looked like after Ichigo did his supa Getsuga Tensho. The anime is making things dubious when it is stated Ichigo may lose his power today, the next day, or a year from now.

DOH!!!!!!!

What would one year worth of filler spell for Bleach? Not much, so I don't think the filler would be as long as that, but we should expect at least a three to six months worth of filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie View Post
I think he just wanted to be the first to reach a level BEYOND shinigami, which no one had done. He also detested Soul Society and needed that power in order to destroy it.

At least thats what I got out of it.
Well, his last conversation with Uruahara seems to hint at that there was a reason why he wanted to be a level beyond the shinigami-hollow realm of possibility. Aizen did express his unfavorable opinion about a King.

I just find it ridiculous that this long saga wasn't enough coverage to bring us closer to the reason why Aizen wanted so much power, or why he hated Soul Society this much. I'm sure we will need to tune in for more Bleach to find that out, probably in the next couple of years.
Old 2011-02-24, 02:37   Link #46
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

i think there is something about uruhara...

i dont know what HE is? a villain or nakama?
the way he look at ichigo is something like look of aizen....

for me, all the things that bothering you all about the ending of this arc, i mean the plot holes (about aizen past, the soul king, the hogyouku. and even the truth about ichigo) is or might answer by uruhara, he is the key to those question... i think he knows everyhing.... after all he has the turn back the pendelum chapters...

about the ending, IT IS A MESS, damn them, it was good in the manga but they ruin it in the anime,....... i've been expecting that this episode will be emotional but then....heeeeeeeeee
but its ok, i just take the ending song since for me its emotional beacuse its about rukia being invincible to them.....

[Spoiler]

Ichimaru Gin

Last edited by monir; 2011-02-24 at 02:40. Reason: No hinting please!
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 03:37   Link #47
dolbie158

Quote:
Originally Posted by guenthar View Post
Whatever happened to Nel? The last time they showed her she was unconscious and then nothing and no explanation at all. I thought they would have something when everyone was back from Hueco Mundo but there wasn't.

thats the main question i had, even if they leave them out of the manga, i just hope they use her and the Vizards in some of the fillers

Last edited by dolbie158; 2011-02-24 at 03:37. Reason: rewrite
dolbie158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 04:38   Link #48
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

even if nel is most likely alive and well (as with her fraccion and grimmjow, or however it's spelt) they're still arrancar, so soul society on the whole will still have to destroy them/purify them (which is a nicer way of saying destroy them) if they are spotted out of hueco mundo and either in the land of the living or soul society.

there isn't much room for a re-entrance. ichigo wasn't destroyed or imprisoned or anything for being a vizard because he's still a living human, and so would technically fall outside SS's jurisdiction. i don;t know who would want to see nell appear in the land of the living, only to be cleaved in two by afro san or somebody.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 04:47   Link #49
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
rofl...now that is the most bs way of Inoue of "surviving".
Old 2011-02-24, 08:56   Link #50
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakandu View Post
After ten days Captain-Commander Yamamoto is missing a hand. Orihme was there. she could have healed his arm just like Grimmjow.
That makes me wonder if Soi Fon got her hand back...

Though going by the title for the episode after next one... she might be missing it unless we have a flashback episode...
Old 2011-02-24, 10:03   Link #51
JustRob

Probably not. Hachi probably never got his lower arm back either.

Man, what is it with Bleach and losing arms?
Old 2011-02-24, 11:06   Link #52
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
i don;t know who would want to see nell appear in the land of the living, only to be cleaved in two by afro san or somebody.
Afro-San probably would even loose to Nel's child form

While you'r right about SS probably acting against any leftovers, it would be nice if they would showcase some of the cooler Espada's who plot wise technically actually could still be around, like maybe Nel, and perhaps (big stretch, Halibel and Grimmjow) rather than come up with another Bakotou level Arc..

What also would be cool: A mini arc of Bleach going horror-movie style: "Mayuri's happy excursion into the HM Lab Arc" - wittness new levels of debauchery and naughty experiments: each ep we would see him digging through one room of the lab - we'd finally find out whose bodies are hanging around there and we could all have a good laugh at the Mad Captain's weird tastes and entertainments
Old 2011-02-24, 11:12   Link #53
JustRob

Regarding Mayuri, it seems like he has grown a lot more tolerable then what he used to be. When he first appeared, he had no qualms to use his own people as living bombs. While he still berates his subordinates in this episode, nowadays it comes across more as comic relief then as genuine ruthlessness.
Old 2011-02-24, 11:50   Link #54
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
we'd finally find out whose bodies are hanging around there and we could all have a good laugh at the Mad Captain's weird tastes and entertainments
You forgot: this is Bleach... and Kubo doesn't have any memory from what he left behind
Old 2011-02-24, 17:00   Link #55
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
DOH!!!!!!!

What would one year worth of filler spell for Bleach? Not much, so I don't think the filler would be as long as that, but we should expect at least a three to six months worth of filler.
I'm not even sure the anime will last long enough for the next arc to be animated as episode 309 didn't even rank in it's weeks ratings while the lowest ranked show's got a rating of 1.5% which if Bleach had received would have been a new low anyway but it didn't even reach that.

There was also a comment by the group that does the current opening that they will be the last but it was taken down so that was probably wrong

As for how much filler with only 15 chapters of content so far in which nothing happens a year or more of filler is likely.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 20:30   Link #56
sayde

For my own curiosity, do you have a link for the ratings of these weekly episodes? I'd like to get a feel for Bleach's average ratings in Japan as of late.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 23:53   Link #57
Voduar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

My god, that's it: KT is the Japanese George Lucas! It all makes sense now! Solid beginning, great middle, one good end, and then a parade of crap that for some reason you keep watching! We've been trolled!

On a saner note, can anyone of you Japanese speakers tell me if what Aizen says about the Soul King is meant to be taken perjoratively? The anime translation seems to imply that there is something off with the Soul King, but I am not sure how to take it.
Voduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 00:34   Link #58
Xagzan

I could forgive almost every trolling Kubo has pulled on us in this past huge arc, if he would just bring back adult Nel.

But I've learned not to expect things I want to happen in Bleach happening.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 02:03   Link #59
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

komamura also lost his arm, too. as did his bankai, though i doubt we'll see an armless bankai from him.

although it can be said yamamoto's arm was lost through sacrifice and thus can't be returned, i don't see why komamura's arm (if it hasn't already) just been healed by squad 4, since it was only sliced off. soi-fon would probably be too proud to ask for orihime's des ex machinia powers, and i wouldn't be surprised if her healing powers were frowned upon by soul society itself (since it's clearly not hollow or shinigami) as far as i'm aware, she's only used it on rukia (and i think that was filler).

also probably why she didn't use it on gin (either she didn't know or rangiku specifically didn't ask)

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Wiggy Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 08:48   Link #60
kitten320

Komamura's arm must be back because Hitsugaya has both his arm and leg back.

Hachi's, Yamamoto's and Soi Fon's situations are more complicated since their armd were wiped out from existence so that's why Orihime is needed.