AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-18, 17:24   Link #61
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloquy View Post
Motivation to watch increased by 80 percent.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 23:56   Link #62
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

It's nice that Hiro Shimono can go home and tell his grandkids that he's playing another teenaged boy.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 00:13   Link #63
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
It's nice that Hiro Shimono can go home and tell his grandkids that he's playing another teenaged boy.
Forever seventeen! No wait wha- ??
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 04:59   Link #64
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Forever seventeen!
Oi, oi!

Anyway, those are two of my long-time favorite voice actors, so yes, motivation to watch this has indeed increased tremendously!
Old 2011-09-19, 07:53   Link #65
blitz1/2

Quote:
Is he really a grandpa now?

Old 2011-09-19, 09:05   Link #66
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

He just turn 31 this year, unless he becomes a dad at age 15, and his child also becomes a dad/mom at age 15, there's no way he already become a grandpa.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 10:43   Link #67
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Sen seems to got some sizes bigger .
the bigger the better

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 10:53   Link #68
Undertaker

I hear the LN is quite good, but I've already have more LN than I can digest through ATM. I'll definitely follow this series to see if LN would be my next target.
Old 2011-09-19, 11:56   Link #69
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Is he really a grandpa now?
No, it only seems as if he's been playing 15 year-olds forever.
Old 2011-09-19, 12:43   Link #70
Forsaken_Infinity

Send a message via Skype™ to Forsaken_Infinity
I know the hardships that come along with being a poor student, that I do. And more often than not, it does boil down to food. Thus I am watching this no matter what.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:15   Link #71
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

So....

Did the author of this LN was dared by his mate to write a story focusing on lunch box, and he did a brilliant job of it....?
Old 2011-09-19, 22:04   Link #72
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So....

Did the author of this LN was dared by his mate to write a story focusing on lunch box, and he did a brilliant job of it....?
We'll need to check the author's comments on it. xD

Old 2011-09-22, 14:35   Link #73
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
Didn't have any interest in this anime before this morning, but the announcement of Hocchan and Yukarin playing in decided me to add this anime to my watch-list. At least to give it a try.
It's amazing how tastes and preferences differ. Yukarin is a bit of draw for me, but Hocchan nothing special. I am watching for Yuuki Aoi, Katou Emiri, Miyano Mamoru, and Kayano Ai. Ao-chan says that the recording sessions are fun, and the anime has good food and cute girls. Here's a cast/staff photo from last weekend's live event:

(l-r) Katou Emiri, Ise Mariya, Asaura (novelist), Shimono Hiro, Yuuki Aoi, Kayano Ai, aimi (OP singer).

As for the show itself, director Itagaki Shin did Black Cat (good) and Basquash (not so good). And writer Fudeyasu Kazuyuki wrote Kamen no Maid Guy (good) and Kampfer (not so good). All in all, the staff doesn't attract me much -- but the seiyuus do.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 11:47   Link #74
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I want to Suriya Supermarket last night, just to get in the mood for this. Got two packages of karaage, some tuna sashimi and a tonkatsu bento, but some obaa-san gave me a good elbow right in the ribcage.
Old 2011-09-29, 14:39   Link #75
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白

Quote:
I want to Suriya Supermarket last night, just to get in the mood for this. Got two packages of karaage, some tuna sashimi and a tonkatsu bento, but some obaa-san gave me a good elbow right in the ribcage.
That's the hardest part about watching this anime. Getting enough food in your stomach before watching this or you'll be so freaking hungry the entire time. As for the elbowing, couldn't ask for a more appropriate warm up to watch this show. Aim to be a wolf Enzo .

I think according to ANN, there are new PVs on the website. The fight scenes are pretty awesome with the BGM. If there are any surprise rise in popularity without any sort of pre-hyping, I think this would be the show for that this season (I would still hesitate to label this a potential dark horse though).

My favorites CMs are from TV Aichi. The BGM is so badass haha (also the tank at like 0:12 killed me with laughter).

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-09-29 at 15:03.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 16:12   Link #76
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I can get pretty chippy when it comes to half-priced bento, but I can't bring myself to body-check grandmas. Maybe if I'd grown up a Raider fan it'd be different, but...
Old 2011-09-30, 17:15   Link #77
Flower
Celestial operations....

You know ... despite the amazing seiyuu cast I am still having trouble wrapping my brain around the story concept.

Maybe that makes it worthwhile to check out?

Why not?
Old 2011-09-30, 22:32   Link #78
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...

There is more PV's in the main website, poor Satou, the guy continually gets beaten up... XD.
Old 2011-10-03, 16:11   Link #79
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Cast photo (source):

(l-r) Kayano Ai (Ume), Ise Mariya (Sen), Shimono Hiro (Satou), Katou Emiri (Ayame), Yuuki Aoi (Hana).

Miyano Mamoru, Horie Yui, Tamura Yukari, and Taketatsu Ayana will also appear. Starts next Saturday.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 22:18   Link #80
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Cast photo (source):

(l-r) Kayano Ai (Ume), Ise Mariya (Sen), Shimono Hiro (Satou), Katou Emiri (Ayame), Yuuki Aoi (Hana).

Miyano Mamoru, Horie Yui, Tamura Yukari, and Taketatsu Ayana will also appear. Starts next Saturday.
They should all be eating a bento lol.

Tags
action, comedy, light novel, shounen