AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-26, 02:16   Link #1
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

How did team Neji pass the written exam part (possible spoilers)

Ok we saw gaara use his eyeball of sand. Shino used the bug. Sakura was smart. Ino used her soul replacement thing. What did tenten, rock lee and neji do to cheat? I don't remember and i don't remember seeing it in the episode.
3) The world and everything in it is absurd.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 02:17   Link #2
Hybrid
props to uzi626

it was there... neji used bakugan
temari set up a system of mirrors for her and rock
Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 02:18   Link #3
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Oh yeah...........

Now i remember....

its been too long.
Old 2004-03-26, 02:20   Link #4
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

How would byakukan help cheat though? just the fact it sees through people and he read someones paper?
Old 2004-03-26, 02:21   Link #5
Hybrid
props to uzi626

yea...thats exactly how
Old 2004-03-26, 02:21   Link #6
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

well you also forgot the ending, basically anyone who wasnt caught cheating and stayed till the end of the exam besides the fact that they could have been banned for life and never becoming chunnins, passed.
how do you think naruto passed without answering a single question?

and i dont think you had to worry about addin "spoilers" to the title, didnt this happen in like episode 20 something?
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 02:21   Link #7
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid
it was there... neji used bakugan
temari set up a system of mirrors for her and rock
You mean Tenten. Ha! I mock you for your minor, very understandable mistake!
edit: I've always wondered about shikamaru. He could easily answer the questions, but he considers picking up a pencil too troublesome. Did he actually answer the questions, or pass like Naruto did, with a blank paper? I don't remember if they showed it.
Old 2004-03-26, 02:31   Link #8
Hybrid
props to uzi626

crap ROFL.... didnt notice... wow im outa wack havent been on forums for looonnngg time

well they didnt show shika but I... crap... i forgot her name... uhh ino!! w.e i fergot the name (darn my little watching/reading of naruto) she stole the answers and said "i need to get these answers to shikamaru and chouji"
Old 2004-03-26, 02:48   Link #9
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
She prob used Mind Transfer on them to
Old 2004-03-26, 02:48   Link #10
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
i remember ino using the mind switch and then saying that he better hurry and copy the answers and then get shikamaru and choji the answers ..so she sumhow sliped them to choji and shikamaru.... but shikamaru would have been smart enuff to answer them ... but i would guess tha shikamaru and sakura where the only 2 geenin peiple that where smart enuff to not have to cheat to get the answers
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 03:04   Link #11
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikkusu
i remember ino using the mind switch and then saying that he better hurry and copy the answers and then get shikamaru and choji the answers ..so she sumhow sliped them to choji and shikamaru.... but shikamaru would have been smart enuff to answer them ... but i would guess tha shikamaru and sakura where the only 2 geenin peiple that where smart enuff to not have to cheat to get the answers
you forget shikamaru, though smart, failed most of the tests in the academy because (as previously mentioned) picking up a pencil was too troublesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
Naruto did get a question right, the tenth question. It just wasnt an answer you had to write down is all.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 03:22   Link #12
Dual247

i can't figure out how naruto could cheat on that first exam anyway. he has no specials that could help him in such situation.
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 04:14   Link #13
Dorfl

Quote:
but i would guess tha shikamaru and sakura where the only 2 geenin peiple that where smart enuff to not have to cheat to get the answers
Hinata didn't seem to be having much trouble either. Or maybe she was too scared to try and copy. I'm pretty sure she must have been confident in her answers or she wouldn't have offered to let her beloved Naruto cheat and peek.
Old 2004-03-26, 04:24   Link #14
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
to A Lamer .... yes.... it did say that shikamaru is to lazy to pick up a pencil ..but it doesnt mean he can't... he might of just for ino and choji's sake.. to help them get to the next round. also i wasnt saying that he did answer the questions ..only that he could answer the questions with no problem ... ino sumhow cheated for choji and shikamaru... like sum1 said , probly doing a mind switch with both of them and giving them the answers

To Dual 247 .... remember naruto didnt cheat .. he didnt have a single answer ..no answers on his paper .. he still past becuase of the 10th question.

To Dorfl .... Hinata also has byuukugan .. she cheated just like her cousin Neji ... she can see threw sum1 and copy off that paper.

the only 2 peple that we know in the anime right now that are smart enuff to get teh answers like i said was shikamaru and sakura. remember the 1st examiner said that none of the geenins should know the answers to the test , and that the test was to see how they could spy.
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 04:34   Link #15
Dorfl

Quote:
To Dorfl .... Hinata also has byuukugan .. she cheated just like her cousin Neji ... she can see threw sum1 and copy off that paper.
Maybe she did, but we didn't SEE her do it. Or at least I didn't see her do anything. You'd think the author would have shown her doing it, since everyone else was shown...(in other words I don't think she cheated).
Old 2004-03-26, 04:50   Link #16
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
well you also forgot the ending, basically anyone who wasnt caught cheating and stayed till the end of the exam besides the fact that they could have been banned for life and never becoming chunnins, passed.

and i dont think you had to worry about addin "spoilers" to the title, didnt this happen in like episode 20 something?
There's a limit to how many times you can be caught cheating (I think it was 5).

I'm pretty sure they saw Ino do her thing
Mind transfer to someone with the answers
Mind transfer - Shikamaru
Mind transfer - Chouji

That's 3 times they caught her, Chouji's not smart enough to figure out a good way to cheat, and Shikamaru probably wouldn't have done anything anyway.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 11:13   Link #17
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
Maybe she did, but we didn't SEE her do it. Or at least I didn't see her do anything. You'd think the author would have shown her doing it, since everyone else was shown...(in other words I don't think she cheated).
But in the same episode Sakura says that probably no one was able to answer those questions. Unless Hinata is a genius that has been overlooked in their former class, I believe she just used her byukathingie.
At least, why shouldn't she have used it?
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 11:23   Link #18
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
There's a limit to how many times you can be caught cheating (I think it was 5).
They meant poor/obvious cheating. Good cheating would be allowed. Otherwise wouldn't Kankurou have been marked down (and eventually disqualified) for everytime Karasu looked at somebodies paper?

*edit* I think i just made that Karasu thing up.
Old 2004-03-26, 11:42   Link #19
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
I think you indeed made that up
At least, I didn't see it
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-26, 11:45   Link #20
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

You should notice the difference between being smart, and being able to study... Although, some of the questions required that you'd have to be at least a bit smart... Also, I don't think Hinata would cheat, she's too innocent for that