AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-30, 14:35   Link #641
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shariq View Post
Is it me, or did I saw an elderly Blue Rose in the preview for the next episode? When she was riding that moped?
That was Woody Allen, he replaced Barnaby once too when he made a no show during an event
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 01:54   Link #642
sb075
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
From the Blu-ray/DVD volume 2.



The ouroboros mark in the bill was simply mistake.
sb075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 02:10   Link #643
s1fizik
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I love Tiger and Bunny! I saw it on Hulu and I was like wtf is this... Not a bad anime! I watch it every week now
__________________
Naruto Theme Song and Music Video Database
s1fizik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 17:37   Link #644
wandering-dreamer
reads too much
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: you know that's a great question.....
Don't think this has been posted, mini figures!
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 22:20   Link #645
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
So... this:

Spoiler for space saving...:
Where you get that? That should me my new wallpaper.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 10:41   Link #646
Jeffry2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009




http://www.cospa.com/detail/id/00000040019
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 13:49   Link #647
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Spoiler for this weeks episode, subs nor raw are out yet:

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2011-07-02 at 17:09.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 17:11   Link #648
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Niconico and pixiv going crazy on dancing Tiger and Bunny.. ooh god
Hell Yeah :





And great ep !! As a TigerXBlueRose fan, I can only be happy
__________________
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 18:21   Link #649
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 25
It might be because I'm about to go to sleep, but watching the new opening a couple of times on Tenka, it looks like they are

Spoiler for crack? or ...:


Well need to watch actual episode
__________________
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 20:37   Link #650
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Spoiler for episode 14:
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 22:25   Link #651
wandering-dreamer
reads too much
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: you know that's a great question.....
Whoa, it's been a while since I didn't know a show was getting a new OP/ED, maybe it's because it's doing rather well in Japan?

Spoiler for episode 14:


And here's mystery girl, are we calling her Scarf-tan now?
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 23:56   Link #652
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
And here's mystery girl, are we calling her Scarf-tan now?
Yes.

Spoiler for Scarf-tan:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 00:06   Link #653
Kenn
Stomp
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Spoiler for episode 14:
My guess is that his time as a NEXT is running out. Hasn't been any talk about how long people keep their abilities.

Whenever we see Tiger's ability run out, he's stumbing around and can barely move properly, but in this episode, he's dancing around...albeit one beat off. Something to do with exhaustion?
__________________

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 00:48   Link #654
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
So Barnaby, Fire Emblem, and that Ninja Hero got some new sponsors?

This show's getting more sponsors/advertisements!

Last edited by Nvis; 2011-07-03 at 00:59.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 02:04   Link #655
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
So Barnaby, Fire Emblem, and that Ninja Hero got some new sponsors?

This show's getting more sponsors/advertisements!
That's Origami Cyclone. The former photo bombing Russian otaku. Former because he has gone proactive after getting mentored by Kotetsu.

Sponsors love him then and they love him more now.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 02:37   Link #656
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Blue Rose looked really pretty in the ED

__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 02:55   Link #657
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
The new OP is sticking to me now. Sounds a bit more serious, but cooler than the first.

First ED still wins though.

And that Origami Cyclone, sponsors all over his suit!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 03:09   Link #658
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
So... Stronger power at the cost of operating time. If he could control it it'd be fine, but he doesn't even know when he's about to run out of power. And it doesn't worry him?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 03:45   Link #659
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by interview at Japan Expo
So yeah, Japan Expo. I immediately noticed "Simulcast tiger & Bunny" and I thought "Wow, Ep 14 live !". In fact, they just showed ep1. Nice introduction, I guess. Mr Littardi, manager of Kaze TV, the french company who licensed T&B was present, as well as Osaki Masayuki, international director working for Sunrise. (He has worked on Escaflown, Gintama and Keroro. Hearing the interpret saying "ESS-KA-FLOU-Né" wa hilarious)

He was asked a few things by mr Littardi, such as "Why would you do a show about super heroes ? It's an american thing, Japan is more about sentai teams !" to which he answered "Well, the heroes are a team, united against evil, and rivals as well, it creates interesting tensions and the relationship between characters is unique"

"So I think it's our approach on super heroes, which is fundamentally different from the american point-of-view"

>Why all the sponsoring ?
"I watch the TV, and when I see formula 1 drivers, sportsmen of all kinds, I know that THEY are the true heroes of our time. Think Usain Bolt. Sponsors flock around those men, why wouldn't they approach actual super-heroes if they could ? "

>Why did you use real companies ?
"It brings the viewer closer to the world of T&B, because he recognizes brands he sees everyday. Using invented brands wouldn't be half as fun."

They had only one hour allotted (they were then followed by Nobuteru Yuki, chara designer of Escaflown) and the show started 15 minutes late, because of technical difficulties. Fun fact : they forbade taking photos or videos before it started, then Osaki intervened and allowed people to film the scene. He's a bro, and he cosplayed as Tiger. COME ON, WHO DOES THAT ?

Because of the delay, they didn't have much time left for the public questions. I raised my had to ask "How did Mr Legend beat Jake the first time !" but someone else was chosen. The guy asked if they had a tough time finding Tiger's seiyuu, because his oyaji-moe is really carrying the show. To this, he answered
"Hinata Hiroaki was chosen for Tiger's voice three years before the show even started ! The role was tailored for him, and Tiger was aged a bit to fit him perfectly. But he's a really busy man, so they were all afraid he couldn't act, but when he announced he could do it, all of T&B's studio was relieved."

Then a girl stepped up and asked the strangest question ever. And I think she's lurking on /a/, because she asked
>Once per episode, we see a girl with a scarf. Is she useful ? Do you have anything planned for her ? is she going to become important ?"
He laughed, thanked her for having watched all episodes of T&B, and answered "Well, maybe, maybe not. It was at first an inside joke from the animators, but now she's being shown on purpose. She might represent your Average Joe next to the heroes, but she might be more. Or not." (He was very cryptic, and the translator wasn't exactly reliable.)

As I raised my hand for my question, time was up and we had to leave the conference room. Osaki said that he really enjoyed the Japan Expo and that french people were in fact, huge weeaboos.
My face when he was wearing a Kotetsu outfit during it o.o;
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 03:59   Link #660
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
My face when he was wearing a Kotetsu outfit during it o.o;
Damn, I hope the scarf girl will be more than your average Joe
__________________
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mecha, sunrise, tiger & bunny, tsundere

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.