AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-26, 02:50   Link #1
donna8157

Gokusen Live Action

Hi! I was wondering where you can dl gokusen live action dorama series? Thanks!
Old 2004-03-26, 12:08   Link #2
NinjaSetsuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna8157
Hi! I was wondering where you can dl gokusen live action dorama series? Thanks!
I bought mine via eBay, and it's it has Chinese subtitles and no English. I don't know that there are any torrents or links for the dorama available, I know I looked and I couldn't find them. You might have to purchase the VCDs or go for the DVDs but they can be really expensive.

http://www.futureblues.com/gokusen/

This site here has a lot of information for you.
Old 2004-05-04, 08:05   Link #3
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Gokusen Live Action and Anime is here

Don't know where to put this one but here goes one good news.

Gokusen ep. 3 live action with Eng. subs (out of 12) has been released.
Can't put the link here 'cuz it might be against the rules.

Anyway, just use search engines or something.
Gokusen 3 is about a guy robbing the neighborhood and Uchi is the main suspect. In the anime, i think the suspect was Noda. (I forgot the episode no.)

Just so you know.

Btw, Gokusen 1-2 has already been subbed but torrent links are dead.
Old 2004-05-04, 08:46   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ran
Gokusen ep. 3 live action with Eng. subs (out of 12) has been released.
Can't put the link here 'cuz it might be against the rules.
As long as it's not licensed, contains English fansubs (not just ripped from a DVD), and isn't hosted on a site predominantly containing licensed anime (see, only a few conditions ), then it would be OK to list.

We would even list it on the main site because the Live Action show is based on an anime (just like we do with GTO and YUA LA).

This thread could then be moved into the Fansub forum.
Old 2004-05-04, 14:49   Link #5
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Here's the link for Gokusen LA 3.
Old 2004-05-05, 12:55   Link #6
KaeMeera

What the crap?

Quote:
Plot Summary: Fresh out of college, Kumiko "Yankumi" Yamaguchi becomes a math teacher at an all-boys high school. Unfortunately for her, she's assigned by the school board as the homeroom teacher for class 3-D, which happens to be the class of delinquent students. When the class attempts to make a living hell out of Yankumi's career, they fail as her persistence and aggression gain her respect. However, little does anyone in the school know that Yankumi is actually heir to the Kuroda Ikka - one of Tokyo's most powerful yakuza clans.
Okay, really...doesn't this sound a little too similar to GTO LA to actually be an original LA series? >_< It's just a little irritating, IMO.
Old 2004-05-05, 13:07   Link #7
BOZZY

Sounds interesting... too bad it's bt only... Always slow for me

Is there an mirc channel that has xdccs or fserves hosting the Gokusen live action?
Old 2004-05-05, 18:22   Link #8
Bullsquat
Strange Love

I think I've seen that girl in Ring 0. Am I mistaken? Of course she was way way more attractive in that horror movie.
Old 2004-05-05, 18:52   Link #9
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
I think I've seen that girl in Ring 0. Am I mistaken? Of course she was way way more attractive in that horror movie.
Nice eye

Yukie Nakama

And she is very cute. I like the live-action series.

Last edited by FlyByNite; 2004-05-05 at 19:16.
Old 2004-05-05, 19:25   Link #10
plui31

Anyone know where I can get the first two eps of Gokusen Live Action?
Old 2004-05-05, 19:47   Link #11
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by plui31
Anyone know where I can get the first two eps of Gokusen Live Action?
The links are dead even on Jdorama sites. Its so hard to even find someone to reseed it. Those Gokusen episodes(1-2) was done by someone named Prince....

The trick is to find someone online (on jdrama sites/forums) and offer him a trade. Any sub jdrama that he/she does'nt have.
Unfortunately, these fans who owns those Gokusen episodes already have a lotta' jdramas on their list so its hard to offer something...unless you subbed a certain jdrama yourself..
But hey, who knows. Just try it.
Old 2004-05-13, 02:03   Link #12
NinjaSetsuna

Just be patient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ran
The links are dead even on Jdorama sites. Its so hard to even find someone to reseed it. Those Gokusen episodes(1-2) was done by someone named Prince....

The trick is to find someone online (on jdrama sites/forums) and offer him a trade. Any sub jdrama that he/she does'nt have.
Unfortunately, these fans who owns those Gokusen episodes already have a lotta' jdramas on their list so its hard to offer something...unless you subbed a certain jdrama yourself..
But hey, who knows. Just try it.
Yay I'm glad I have it all with crappy bootleg Chinese subs. For the record (as most of you probably know) Gokusen was a manga first and foremost, then the dorama (please don't say live action, the term is drama) was made, then just recently the anime was made and now licensed. This leads me to suspect that the manga is going to be licensed soon as well. The group who did Gokusen 3 is working on the rest (12 episodes plus bonus) so just wait, I really doubt a J-Dorama will get licensed here with terrible overdubs *laughs*.
Old 2004-05-13, 03:20   Link #13
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

If anyone here can track down the Prince subs of Gokusen Live Action, please create a torrent of it! The group that did Gokusen 3 said they are going to do episodes 1 and 2, but I'd still like to get the Prince subs on AnimeSuki.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-05-13, 15:19   Link #14
Mustapha

Send a message via ICQ to Mustapha Send a message via AIM to Mustapha
[prince]-gokusen_ep2.avi

This is my first torrent so if it doesn't work or breaks please tell me. I've got the Prince fansubs of Gokusen Live Action Eps 1 & 2. I'll post the torrent for Ep 1 tommorow. This is only a temporary torrent so please don't have it added to the main page. I'm posting this so that someone with permanent seeding capability will get it and have it added to the main page.

Link broken... currently being fixed...

Ok, I can't seem to get this link to work properly (at least on my PC). Right now it sort of works, you may need to right-click on the link and "Save Target As..."

Is there a way to attach a file to a post?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok here's another try:

...still broken... I'll try again tommorow... until then, you can try the IRC channel, that's where I am...

Last edited by Mustapha; 2004-05-13 at 19:04. Reason: broken link
Old 2004-05-13, 15:37   Link #15
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

is there any place on irc where I can grab this? cuz bt is a pain in the ass for me these days... thanks...
Old 2004-05-13, 16:20   Link #16
Mustapha

Gokusen Live Action 1 & 2 over IRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
is there any place on irc where I can grab this? cuz bt is a pain in the ass for me these days... thanks...
Gokusen 1 & 2 are on IRC at: #jdrama @ Rizon
Old 2004-05-13, 16:21   Link #17
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

I got the torrent file ok by renaming it from .avi.avi to .avi.torrent but I can't connect to the tracker.
Old 2004-05-13, 16:26   Link #18
Mustapha

Message from [Prince]

This was a request from [Prince]:

<[Prince]> Post it that "If anyone want to offer a trade for dorama, don't bother to offer anime, since most ppl who have dorama have anime as well, and it gets annoying when the anime ppl thought the dorama ppl know little about anime"
<[Prince]> Thanks
Old 2004-05-13, 16:43   Link #19
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

thanks mustapha... been looking for a substitute for the anime for quite some time now...
Old 2004-05-13, 17:12   Link #20
Mustapha

Can't make a WWW compatible torrent file

Ok, this is a weird problem. I created a torrent (several times) useing Azureus Bittorrent Client. If I load the torrent off my HD it works fine. But when I post it to the web, if you click on a link to it it opens up displaying the file as text, and if you save target as, it names the save file improperly. Anyone have any suggestions? Any recomendations on torrent creation utilities?

It seems to be a tracker problem, I think I have all the ports open that I need but I'm not sure, anyone know of a free tracker I could use?

Last edited by Mustapha; 2004-05-13 at 17:27. Reason: tracker problems...
Closed Thread