AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2011-03-04, 22:58   Link #1
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Would you like to see MGS Peace Walker on PSN?

Then tell Konami: http://www.facebook.com/konami?v=app_10442206389

This here is a survey from Konami. Now, it doesn't specifically ask if you want MGS PW on PSN, but many gamers on the net are using this survey to express interest in MGS PW coming to PSN via the comments section at the very end of the survey.

I myself just completed the survey and said in the comments section I would love to see MGS PW hit PSN. The survey is not that long. Something like five or six questions you select and then the comments section. If you'd like to see this game hit PSN, give this a shot. Konami has asked gamers in the past if they'd like to see MGS PW hit consoles. Let us use this opportunity to ask for a port of the game. Maybe if enough people request it, it may lead to a PSN port.
Old 2011-03-04, 23:04   Link #2
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
A console version of Peace Walker? If they were gonna do that I'd like to see a complete remake of it with visuals on par of that with MGS4 and cutscenes done in a more movie-like style rather than comic-book style. Plus whatever other new features they'd want to include.

Though add a mode when you can pilot Zeke too. I demand it. We need more games where you pilot a Metal Gear. REX VS RAY battle was my favorite part of 4. =p

The PSP version is pretty much perfect as-is though so I don't really see any need for it. I'd say to just wait for MGS: Rising and whatever may come after it.
Old 2011-03-05, 00:23   Link #3
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
A console version of Peace Walker? If they were gonna do that I'd like to see a complete remake of it with visuals on par of that with MGS4 and cutscenes done in a more movie-like style rather than comic-book style. Plus whatever other new features they'd want to include.

Though add a mode when you can pilot Zeke too. I demand it. We need more games where you pilot a Metal Gear. REX VS RAY battle was my favorite part of 4. =p

The PSP version is pretty much perfect as-is though so I don't really see any need for it. I'd say to just wait for MGS: Rising and whatever may come after it.
Well, I think that if it goes on PSN, it'll be a pretty direct port. Some GTA games that went on PSP went on PSN or PS2, I believe, and they were direct ports. But it'd be nice if this hit PSN. I don't own a PSP and this is only one of two games I'd be willing to buy a PSP for. In other words, I don't have enough reasons to buy a PSP. Plus dual analogs on a PSN version would be really nice to have.

That MG Rex vs. MG Ray was a highlight of MGS 4. My favorite parts of that game were Chapter 2 (because it is so much like MGS 3) and Chapter 4 (pure awesome chapter). Storyline had...some low points. :c