AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-30, 08:23   Link #221
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well it could be that is gonna end inconclusively and have another season later.
Old 2011-06-30, 11:17   Link #222
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

NicoNico to Stream Blood-C, Uta no Prince Sama Outside Japan

Great!
Old 2011-06-30, 15:17   Link #223
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
This certainly pleases me! Does anyone have an airing list that shows what time the first episode will air?
Old 2011-06-30, 21:02   Link #224
Suzuku
(`・⊝・)/\(`・⊝・)

Its firs airing is 25:40 (1:40am) Thursday (Friday) July 7th on MBS. Will probably be delayed before streaming on Nico.
Old 2011-06-30, 23:31   Link #225
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Will probably be delayed before streaming on Nico.
I know that much . It'll probably be the same as CR. About an hour/two hours.

Thanks a lot.
Old 2011-07-01, 04:21   Link #226
duckroll
綺羅星★!

http://www.blood-c.jp/

Is the new PV on the site brand new? I don't recall seeing this even last week. It has footage I don't remember seeing in any of the CMs.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 06:03   Link #227
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post

Is the new PV on the site brand new? I don't recall seeing this even last week. It has footage I don't remember seeing in any of the CMs.
Yeah it's new. Appeared on the official site this morning.

The video won't work on my phone. Will have to watch after work.
Old 2011-07-01, 06:32   Link #228
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:

From the look of the PV, Saya is the cute, clumsy schoolgirl by day, and a vampire-slayer (or whatever they call those monsters) badass by night, right?

And DEM TWINS!!!!

darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 10:52   Link #229
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

There was a BLOOD-C even in Japan that shown the OP & ED for the series. I'll put them in spoiler tags for those that might not want to see them until the show airs next week.

Spoiler for OP and ED:

That OP is absolutely stunning. It's obvious the director of xxxHolic is working on this project, plus it fits in nicely with the four OP's for Blood+, what with how stylish it come across as being.

It also reinforces our idea that the show will have a fun fluffy side, and a dark toned side. Both are shown in this OP, and are classic CLAMP themes that have been used a number of times.

ED is pretty plain, though nice. It's all about that OP.

I'm so hyped now after seeing that OP. Can't wait for the first episode next week.

For those interested, here are a few screenshots of the first episode, that were shown at the event. Those twins look like they're going to be so much fun. :3
Old 2011-07-01, 11:24   Link #230
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Actually, the event showed the entire episode 1. It was also live streamed to a limited audience on Niconico Douga, which is where the OP/ED came from. The episode itself hasn't leaked yet though, but it's a matter of time.

Edit: Matter of time indeed.
Old 2011-07-01, 11:58   Link #231
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

episode one is kinda....boring
maybe because this is just the beginning

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 12:04   Link #232
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Totally disagree. Ep1 was really, really awesome. I love the cute characters, the awesome CLAMP style, and the great mix of light-hearted tone with great audio direction and foreboding evil. The art and music were REALLY good, and the action sequence in ep1 has the best action animation and choreography I've seen since Soul Eater ep1.

I loved every second of it.
Old 2011-07-01, 12:36   Link #233
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Actually, the event showed the entire episode 1.
I know . About to watch the episode myself.
Old 2011-07-01, 13:45   Link #234
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Episode 1:
Old 2011-07-01, 14:46   Link #235
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

I've never really gotten the appeal of Clamp shows, and unfortunately this one doesn't change that. The backgrounds were great, and the OP animation, too. But that's it, for me.

Second-rate voice-acting by the lead. Awkward animation by IG. Slow development without emotional effect. A story that resolves into a half-explained fight. I'll be back next week, but I was disappointed. I'm certainly missing something, and I want to figure out what.

For me, Mizuki Nana is an example of the skilled seiyuu who simulates emotion perfectly, but doesn't actually convey it. Compare that to the emotionally rich imperfection of Yuuki Aoi in today's final episode of Gosick.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 14:59   Link #236
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

After watching the first episode it seems my assumptions about Nana Mizuki were dead on... They totally should have gotten Ayako Kawasumi or even Yukana. I guess it will grow on me though bad matchups have still produced great characters in the past.

oh on a side note i did see some scenes that made me feel like making a vector so... WIN.
Old 2011-07-01, 15:10   Link #237
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Nana Mizuki is a pretty bad voice for Saya. But it doesn't even sound like she's trying to be Saya. Instead it's just some original CLAMP lead who they seem to be calling Saya instead. Lol.

I'm okay with that, but it is definitely a little odd.
Old 2011-07-01, 15:41   Link #238
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

First of all, dat OP. Umetsu done an excellent job as expected for him. It reminds me a lot of the third Blood+ opening, especially the part with the blood turning into flakes off Saya's body. And the song fits!

The ending on the other hand has a better song, but visually it's pretty ... bleh? I mean these are nice stills and all, but nothing interesting to look at.

As for the actual episode, while I liked it, I can't say that it was that great. As a CLAMP fan, it was pretty enjoyable throughout, but I can't help as if feel it could've flowed better.

One thing that they managed to get right was the CLAMP feel of it. It is certainly clear that CLAMP is hands on on this project, and it can be seen from the events, structure and designs even are pretty faithful to the concept art.

The action scene was pretty great. I wouldn't say it's the same as Soul Eater 1, since that had some pretty sick choreography, but the animation was pretty slick through out. The bit when Saya gets her head caught in and when it looks like she got it smashed earlier were very intense and I was on the edge of my seat through the fight.

As for Nana Mizuki ... yeah, I have to agree it was pretty sub par, but that's okay I guess. She might pull a Chiaki Omigawa and actually grow into the role as the show goes on.

Overall, nice start. Cant wait till next week!
Old 2011-07-01, 16:19   Link #239
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Instead it's just some original CLAMP lead who they seem to be calling Saya instead.
Am i the only one who's pleased with that?
Old 2011-07-01, 16:32   Link #240
Animeruko
BECAUSE its moe moe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
As for Nana Mizuki ... yeah, I have to agree it was pretty sub par, but that's okay I guess. She might pull a Chiaki Omigawa and actually grow into the role as the show goes on.
The thing is ... This is not Nana's first role she doesn't have the voice for this kind of role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Am i the only one who's pleased with that?
She's trying to do this character but not quite pulling it off. Think of it like this .. you just bought some amazing speakers and while they sound great .. when you crank them up on your fave song they just don't hit the notes so they end up sounding strained or just straight up dropping notes.

A new Saya is nice, Blood+ Saya was better than the original and .. if we look past the slight voice issues ... Blood-C Saya is looking to be even better, she seems much more dynamic now.

You know I thought that This would "feel" like X but instead it felt Neo Ranga O_o.

Tags
action, blood, clamp, miko, production i.g.