AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-13, 02:18   Link #281
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Ousawa Myuu, 1 year younger than Akatsuki. Their mother died while giving birth to her. Their father, Ousawa Gouki, seldom at home. A few years ago missing and Akatsuki never see him (even though that Miao and Listy found Gouki collapse because hunger at the park nearby their house, but did not know his identity).

Osawa Myuu died because the conflict of Akatsuki's father and Akatsuki's brother about their idealism. Because of that incident, Akatsuki want to kill both of them and start hostile to COCOON and Scarlet Dust.
i stand corrected. I must've read wrong or got wrong info.
__________________
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 03:03   Link #282
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
So thats why Akatsuki hates them both.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 11:25   Link #283
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
From Baka-tsuki:
Spoiler for h:
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 11:52   Link #284
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
From Baka-tsuki:
Spoiler for h:
There's a problem with that spoiler though, which makes me think sandhy's is more accurate.

Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 11:57   Link #285
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
[QUOTE=bludvein;4303412]There's a problem with that spoiler though, which makes me think sandhy's is more accurate.

Spoiler for ...:


Akatsuki was his brother. No way he would go for a kill on his younger and weaker brother.
Second Akatsuki likes to be hated and has some issues with crying ladies( I MUST STOP THEM CRYING ):
Quote:
Myanimelist Shiyumi

His sadistic ideals is to not let females shed tears, and is as follows:

When a woman cries, if he wants her to stop crying, he would take action immediately.
When a woman cries, if he thinks the woman crying is cute, he would hold her in his arms immediately.

When a woman cries, if she should cry, he would let her be alone for a while.

When a woman cries, if the tears are fake, he will find out the reason behind those tears.

Doing whatever it takes to achieve his goals. If forcing a kiss would do the trick, he would not hesitate to. Though this may be a little rough, but there do exist sorrowful tears that must be stopped even if the people weeping does not want to.
I think he has some guilt problems.

Last edited by pingva; 2012-08-13 at 12:26.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 13:51   Link #286
Mcloving
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
@sandhy88 thanks for the summaries- now i'm really interested

There's a few questions i just want to ask
Spoiler for to not spoil the novel:
Mcloving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 21:07   Link #287
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
@sandhy88 thanks for the summaries- now i'm really interested

There's a few questions i just want to ask
Spoiler for to not spoil the novel:
Sandhy already answered 2 3 5

But incase u missed it.

2. Yes
3. Yes
5. SSJ1 <Think DBZ and no im not kidding, Sandhy used the same metaphor>
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 21:51   Link #288
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
whats ssj1?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 23:38   Link #289
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
whats ssj1?
are u serious?
think Goku... and here as sandhy says it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
The Ability of Akatsuki's Group:

Spoiler:


Incase u dont understand Goku....
Spoiler:
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 00:02   Link #290
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
are u serious?
think Goku... and here as sandhy says it.

[/spoiler]

Incase u dont understand Goku....
Spoiler:
I think he was wondering what the "j" was. I've never heard of super saiyan called "ssj" before.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 00:15   Link #291
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I think he was wondering what the "j" was. I've never heard of super saiyan called "ssj" before.
thisaaaaaaaa
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 00:36   Link #292
ellessarr
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 36
hi guys, i really love the anime version os this ln and have some questions, i alread tried to learn most of what @sadhy88 explained but too much wall of texts for me i get many things but have some questions.

first mine favorite char by far is the mc, and after him is myuu she is freaking cut in anime have a perfect mix of tsundere/moe/smart(because she aways can see the truth behind akatsuki actions even when they look only peverts) girl, and i really love her and based on anime OP ED and panel the anime gona ship hard with her(make her the girl harem leader or the real akatsuki love interest) i have some questions about her:

1 based on what i read she is the mostr strong(dont mean only/or "might" but spell power) girl in this story this is right?, because after read the explanation of the power levels of all the important characters she's beside the blond guy(who looks almost close to akatsuki in power)she is the most close girl to akatsuki in power levels.

2 she is the "main girl" or all girls are the on the same level(means importance/love)?

3 on what i read here myuus looks a few different from LN to anime, on anime at last on start she don't looks like to "agree" with akatsuki pervert actions toward her, is told here she bath with him and learned how to "sleep naked" with him, but in anime for now she dont looks like want do it for now, this means anime and LN are different or this just gona start to happen later when the blond princess(the most strong myuus rival) pop-up

4 akatsuki really have any love feellings for her? or any girl? or him just a cliche harem mc who "loves all womans and all are the same for him"(i really hope she be the "top girl on him heart) or just love to "tease all the girls, and just see her like a "not blood related imouto", who he can tease sometimes?

5 about what i ready besides some fanservices and teases at last on anime this dont really look like a "harem" because by far now on anime and based on what i read here the only girls who are "really in love" with akatsuki are the 2 princess, haruka's love is almost a tsundere one side where he only gona tease her, chikage is a lesbian who likes him like a friend and gona get teased be him some times but not gona really develop feelings for him and the loli looks to him like a pervert oni-sama and the army maids who are only on tease states, this looks much more like a triangle's love, this is right?, because for me at last harems are when the MC is a totall jerk who is unable (being pervert or too much shy)to stop the girls army to hang around him, or dont really love any girls or "too much a good guy to choose only one girl and break the others girls heart" even if him constantly says who only love 1 girl, or a total pervert like tomoki from sora no otoshimono who only love tease the girls and get hurted(a masochist).

about akatsuki past on the myuus realm(forget the name now) i dont get right what happen but say if what a get is right:
Spoiler for resume:
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 01:11   Link #293
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
@sandhy88 thanks for the summaries- now i'm really interested

There's a few questions i just want to ask
Spoiler for to not spoil the novel:
1) Yes! There is Slepnir in LN. In additon, it's can even cross the sea (slide at the water). Because of using Orichalcon and can syncron with Akatsuki's mind, It's can custom to another type bike. For example: it's can generate side car for Akatsuki, Myuu, and Listy transportation. But because Akatsuki only has normal license that allow Akatsuki use a bike not a bike with side car, the police confiscated Slepnir.

2) Yes! With just 1 AD, Akatsuki can generate his sword. In addition, this new AD can generate any costum. Because of that Haruka did not bring her clothes when she sleepover at Akatsuki's home. But, if using this new addition, the durability wil decreased.

3) Going into another will unlock the potencial of that person. Because Haruka, Kuzuha, and Chikage still not archive their full potencial, when they come to Alezard, it will unlock new ability. But going to another world continously has the negative effect: Mutation and brain-damage.

4) Still not know! For stater, When Akatsuki go to Alezard, Akatsuki unlock the ability to use Renka ki Kikou. Maybe if he go to another world, will unlock the ability to using magic.

5) For now Akatsuki want to mastered Renka ki Kikou to fullness.


after reading vol. 8, Izumi Chikage also fallen to Akatsuki. so Akatsuki's harem is: Myuu, Listy, Haruka, Chikage, Kuzuha.
At Japan BABEL, there are a lot of girl that also like Akatsuki. Not just girl, even the boy are admire Akatsuki and worship him much like Akatsuki disappoint. (Akatsuki's group will challenge the world, and he does not want anyone dies for following him).
For Myuu's died, I read it when Akatsuki and Cecile scene at convenient store. There Akatsuki told Cecile that he raise his Imouto alone but she dies because of conflict of his father and brother. Akatsuki want to kill them, if he can, he want to meet them now and ask:
"Is their idealism worth so much that even make Myuu dies?",
"With the dead of Myuu, what kind of world that you two want to make?",
"Is the dead of Myuu still not enough for you to realize the idealsm",
"DON'T MAKE A SINGLE SACRIFICE ANYMORE!!!"

For Akatsuki's brother, when Phill summon dragon at Japan BABEL, He (Akatsuki's brother, Michael) recomend Kyouya to use "that" but Kyouya decline his suggestion. Because if "that" activate will destroy Japan BABEL and the resident along with the surrounding area with radius 3 km. And Kyouya ask if that is fine, because Akatsuki is in the Japan BABEL.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 01:47   Link #294
ellessarr
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
after reading vol. 8, Izumi Chikage also fallen to Akatsuki. so Akatsuki's harem is: Myuu, Listy, Haruka, Chikage, Kuzuha.
lol i really love this guy he was able to turn a lesbian in a bissexual, he really awesome i want see this happen in anime too
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 01:48   Link #295
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
1) lol, you can beat the strongest Maou, but the police rule all in the end

2) About AD, you say he only needs one, so is it anime only that he needs multiple ADs to summon his sword? Or do ADs get a newer version later and he only needs one of them?
__________________
Awrya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 01:59   Link #296
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
the old AD need 7 and the new need 1.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 02:02   Link #297
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Why on the tags says "hentai"??
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 02:11   Link #298
DarkRaven
GOD
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amegakure
haha what a BOSS he made Chikage (who was a Lesbian) FALL FOR HIM!
and @Chimurry (borderline hentai) just look at the illustrations of the novel on preview pages .. you'll understand why
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 02:18   Link #299
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
haha what a BOSS he made Chikage (who was a Lesbian) FALL FOR HIM!
and @Chimurry (borderline hentai) just look at the illustrations of the novel on preview pages .. you'll understand why
she might also see the benefits of going bi for him. If he keeps his harem, she will have free reign with the girls lol. Was it ever specifically stated that she was a pure lesbian though?
__________________
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 02:21   Link #300
kfcpanda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
what's "that"?

& what are the power rankings?

SSS-Gouki
SS-Michael
S-Akatsuki
A-Miu/Kyouya
B-Haruka/Chikage/??
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.