AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-26, 23:38   Link #501
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Is it Risty or Listy?
Old 2012-09-26, 23:52   Link #502
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
What do YOU think happened?

Spoiler:

I know whom he is referring to, but I don't remember when that took place. I'm guessing somewhere between volume 4 and 5....
It only a matter of time when they would have sex.
In face have Akatsuki done the deed to any of his girls yet?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 23:56   Link #503
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Oi oi, your imagination run wild, dude. If that's the case then i would be hap....this LN will get banned from publishing.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 00:50   Link #504
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

The author just need to write the warm up scene and he be fine.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-09-27, 01:34   Link #505
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Oi oi, your imagination run wild, dude. If that's the case then i would be hap....this LN will get banned from publishing.
more like they would imply it and keep it the current rating.
Old 2012-09-27, 01:38   Link #506
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Is it Risty or Listy?
Nobody knows until we get the official romanisation.

Quote:
Not at the moment. In fact Listy mentioned that although Akatsuki seems to grope girls a lot back in the days when they were travelling he doesn't have a reputation to go the whole way. (wait how does Listy know in the first place?!)

Quote:
I'm not sure how strict novels censorship are but I doubt it is more strict that images and manga, and with the current trend in manga that "as long as you don't show the goods and it's ok to be classified as all age" and indeed many serialisation pushing the envelop way beyond anything we've even been shown in Hagure (refer to Champion Red and Champion Red Ichigo, two of the raciest phone book manga on the market now which actually shows sexual activity and ejaculation, just not the actual sexual organs, and thus gets a full pass for full age material) I doubt Hagure will get banned just for writing some words.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 09:03   Link #507
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^Absolutely, the main hero have done everything under the sun to those girls.
BTW is there any lesbian scene?

Old 2012-09-27, 09:12   Link #508
Insane
Banned

Quote:
^Absolutely, the main hero have done everything under the sun to those girls.
Hmm? isn't it already happened in the anime? (I forgot which episode) where Izumi sexually harassed Myuu in the changing room (Correct me if i'm wrong).

Beside the main girls (Myuu, Izumi, Class-rep, Princess, and Fuku-Kaichou) and whatever maids that pop out in episode 1, have Akatsuki sexually harassed any other girls in particular? Meh, that guy is really epic. He can sexually harass girls and get away from it as if nothing happened. A big badass.
Old 2012-09-27, 15:50   Link #509
blackwhite67
Banned

In the manga, the Valkyria seems to like Akatsuki.

@Houkoholic: What's Akatsuki's relationship with the maids? Particularly Valkyria.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 01:48   Link #510
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Only that one in the beginning where Chikage was getting it on with the classmate in the storage room.

FWIW the scene of Chikage fondling Myuu in the net cafe is an anime original scene.

Quote:
Beside the main girls (Myuu, Izumi, Class-rep, Princess, and Fuku-Kaichou) and whatever maids that pop out in episode 1, have Akatsuki sexually harassed any other girls in particular?
He did take out Lu in the duel with his "technique".

Otherwise he actually hasn't done much to people outside his harem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
In the manga, the Valkyria seems to like Akatsuki.

@Houkoholic: What's Akatsuki's relationship with the maids? Particularly Valkyria.
Not sure about the maids as they don't really appear much but Akatsuki and Valkyria seems to respect each other a lot and obviously Akatsuki had harassed her too but they don't appear to be romantically involved in anyway.
Old 2012-09-28, 02:14   Link #511
DarkRaven
GOD

So far any new information about Akatsuki's father and brother?
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 03:36   Link #512
sunsown

@houkoholic
I presume hikami kyouya took miu so as to gain godly powers. In what way was him using miu's power going to power him up?

I read somewhere that scarlet dust, cocoon and akatsuki's group went against him to defeat him. I can understand akatsuki's group taking action but why did scarlet dust and cocoon move against kyouya?

Then there is a girl with onizuka who is a scarlet dust member right? Any mention as to what her powers are?

In the anime where motoharu was with onizuka after onizuka was beaten by phil and akatsuki had gone ahead to catch up with phil after leaving onizuka with motoharu, motoharu mentions that he will be in trouble if onizuka dies there. Why did he say like that? Is this how it was in the novel?

Quote:
He did take out Lu in the duel with his "technique".

Otherwise he actually hasn't done much to people outside his harem.
Who is Lu?

Last edited by sunsown; 2012-09-28 at 03:58.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 05:08   Link #513
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
So far any new information about Akatsuki's father and brother?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
@houkoholic
I presume hikami kyouya took miu so as to gain godly powers. In what way was him using miu's power going to power him up?
On top of raw power which boosts every attribute he has such that his magic goes beyond the laws of physics (it is said that he can use ice magic which emits cold air and ice that goes below Absolute Zero) he also can instantly heal himself from fatal wounds (maybe expect if he gets decapitated or sliced into bits he would still died, but even a deep wound or a giant cut won't kill him). He also seems to gain extra awareness and the ability to "jack in" to the Japanese Babel tower's systems.

Quote:
I read somewhere that scarlet dust, cocoon and akatsuki's group went against him to defeat him. I can understand akatsuki's group taking action but why did scarlet dust and cocoon move against kyouya?
Hikami getting Myuu and granting himself godly powers is his own personal plan to usurp COCOON so COCOON would take none of it, Hikami even made an international broadcast declaring that COCOON's method is wrong and that if the people would choose him he would use his power to defeat COCOON (as well as Scarlet Dusk). Originally Scarlet Dusk was only after the Phoenix Cells which Hikami took, but it was only part of Hikami's grand scheme of things so they got involved.

Quote:
Then there is a girl with onizuka who is a scarlet dust member right? Any mention as to what her powers are?
Her name is Tiana. She's of middle school age and has super strength, a close quarter expert and wields a giant axe. Her conceptual ability is call "Order Draw", which she could "memorize" her opponent by touching them once, and afterwards she could pull the person towards her at will regardless of how strong her opponent is. Doesn't seem like a special skill but it's great for disrupting any action her opponent does plus as she is the close quarter expert and has super strength this makes her able to use her fighting ability to the max.

She's probably equal or stronger than Hikami on power alone and Cecil believes that Tiana could defeat normal Hikami because of her skills ("Order Draw" used as a surprise one-hit kill attack with her super strength is extremely deadly), but sadly she had to face Hikami when he's already linked to Myuu and getting power from her so Hikami was nearly invincible then.

Quote:
In the anime where motoharu was with onizuka after onizuka was beaten by phil and akatsuki had gone ahead to catch up with phil after leaving onizuka with motoharu, motoharu mentions that he will be in trouble if onizuka dies there. Why did he say like that? Is this how it was in the novel?
Yeah it's exactly the same here as the novel. Since Akatsuki while not knowing Motoharu's true power he at least knew that Motoharu is no pushover and that he can move really quick and silently so he should not have problem moving Onizuka back to safety to get treatment really quickly, and if Motoharu lets Onizuka dies he knows that Akatsuki isn't going to let him off easily so that's why he said it like that in a half-joking manner.

Quote:
Who is Lu?
Ludi the elf.
Old 2012-09-28, 08:13   Link #514
sunsown

Wow thanks for the answers.

Quote:
Hikami getting Myuu and granting himself godly powers is his own personal plan to usurp COCOON so COCOON would take none of it, Hikami even made an international broadcast declaring that COCOON's method is wrong and that if the people would choose him he would use his power to defeat COCOON (as well as Scarlet Dusk). Originally Scarlet Dusk was only after the Phoenix Cells which Hikami took, but it was only part of Hikami's grand scheme of things so they got involved.
Is Phoenix cells the one to resurrect anyone from the dead? Is it in possession of scarlet dusk?

At present is it an open knowledge that kaito and tiana are from scarlet dusk?

Quote:
On top of raw power which boosts every attribute he has such that his magic goes beyond the laws of physics (it is said that he can use ice magic which emits cold air and ice that goes below Absolute Zero) he also can instantly heal himself from fatal wounds (maybe expect if he gets decapitated or sliced into bits he would still died, but even a deep wound or a giant cut won't kill him). He also seems to gain extra awareness and the ability to "jack in" to the Japanese Babel tower's systems.
Is it possible for anyone to access the tower systems and gain higher abilities?

Last edited by sunsown; 2012-09-28 at 08:39.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 08:33   Link #515
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Only that one in the beginning where Chikage was getting it on with the classmate in the storage room.

FWIW the scene of Chikage fondling Myuu in the net cafe is an anime original scene.
Oh yeah I forgot about that, I was hoping Myuu and the queen doing something similar.

And about the Phoenix cells. can't they use it to revive the dead sister? might be a future story plot?

Old 2012-09-28, 11:42   Link #516
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
Is Phoenix cells the one to resurrect anyone from the dead? Is it in possession of scarlet dusk?
Yep that's the one.

Spoiler:

Quote:
At present is it an open knowledge that kaito and tiana are from scarlet dusk?
Akatsuki's group knows that Kaito Motoharu is a member of Scarlet Dusk though they have no knowledge of the other Scarlet Dusk members. Onizuka knows Tiana is Scarlet Dusk as well but also has no knowledge of the other members.

Quote:
Is it possible for anyone to access the tower systems and gain higher abilities?
Yes. In fact if someone touches Myuu/the system their potent ability would be awaken without having to travel to the alternate worlds more than once.

Spoiler:

Quote:
And about the Phoenix cells. can't they use it to revive the dead sister? might be a future story plot?
Could be. I think you might be onto something here.....

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-09-28 at 13:49.
Old 2012-09-28, 17:32   Link #517
blackwhite67
Banned

Did the harem develop any new abilities from traveling to Arezard? Oh, and when you said Akatsuki could create himself from ki you mean he can make clones of himself like Naruto? BTW, about Akatsuki's sword, was that the true form of the sword in the last episode?
Old 2012-09-28, 20:54   Link #518
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ Did the sword change in the last eps, I didn't notice any changes.

Old 2012-09-28, 21:17   Link #519
blackwhite67
Banned

Akatsuki used 8 ADs in the final battle

Old 2012-09-28, 22:41   Link #520
Insane
Banned

Is there any other Ki-users in Arezard beside Akatsuki? And is there explanation about why Akatsuki didn't learn magic but ki-manipulating instead?

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen