AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-07, 16:52   Link #81
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
This show is just basic fanservice. It's nothing stellar, but I still like looking at Hiromitsu's designs in motion(which for me, is the big motivational factor =03), so I'll probably keep watching it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
What the fuck?

If you're gonna do fanservice every 5 seconds, at least make it look good. For fucks sake, airbags are not part of human anatomy. Get it straight you bastards; it looks nasty.
But they're VEEERRRRRYYY useful in his "other" works . It's probably why I'm immune to them here =03.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 17:05   Link #82
ZODDGUTS

The only thing good about the manga was the art and fanservice everything else especially the male lead is awful. Might as well check out he's hentai work instead.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 17:13   Link #83
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Seriously, why do some folks even enter into this territory then want to complain? You should know what you are getting yourselves into.....Harem Anime + AIC....if the fanservice gets you, why did you even watch in the first place?

Anyway, episode was excellent imo. Nice art, very similar to AIC's Asobi Ni Iki Yo, the voices sound good too. I love the MCs deeper voice, not every teenage boy sounds like a damn woman...makes him less of a bitch IMO anyway, then him being a perv is a nice touch as well. Love Harems where the MC looks and sounds like he's not about to ask for a blanky and elmo.

This series seem very interesting, and I've heard the manga defintiely has its fans...so I look forward to this series.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 17:17   Link #84
Archon_Wing
Hater
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
The only thing good about the manga was the art and fanservice everything else especially the male lead is awful. Might as well check out he's hentai work instead.
Ah, that might just be the better option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Seriously, why do some folks even enter into this territory then want to complain? You should know what you are getting yourselves into.....Harem Anime + AIC....if the fanservice gets you, why did you even watch in the first place?
I have standards for my ecchi and harem too, ya know.

It's gonna be judged solely on looks and hotness. And I must say, it did absolutely nothing for me in that regards.

Also, how would you know something isn't good without watching it?

I came for sexy animated chicks. I didn't really get enough to care.
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 21:06   Link #85
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

First day all ready got 3 girls in his harem and wow that was fast she packed her thing and moved in in 3secs flat
Old 2011-10-08, 02:08   Link #86
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

This was pretty awful. The only positive about this harem is the male lead openly likes and desires girls. But that's pretty much it. Nearly every female with over-sized basketballs for breasts...no thanks.
Old 2011-10-08, 02:39   Link #87
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Wow, it's like someone took queen's blade, seikon no qwaser, and that other oppai edo japan anime who's name I forget, mixed in school life genre, and this happened. If I were the author of the manga version, I'd stick with the stuff they know me better for, the hentai. At least with the hentai it was more to the point of what the girls and guys wanted to do, you gotta appreciate that kind of honesty, minus the ahegao faces of course.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 03:07   Link #88
Echoes

I think the comparisons are getting a little ridiculous now.
Old 2011-10-08, 03:10   Link #89
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Wow, it's like someone took queen's blade, seikon no qwaser, and that other oppai edo japan anime who's name I forget, mixed in school life genre, and this happened. If I were the author of the manga version, I'd stick with the stuff they know me better for, the hentai. At least with the hentai it was more to the point of what the girls and guys wanted to do, you gotta appreciate that kind of honesty, minus the ahegao faces of course.
That reminds me of Princess LOver OVA!!!!! Damn good.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 03:37   Link #90
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
well, if there's one positive thing about this anime - fanservice aside - is that it immediately makes sense. Unlike that chaotic/random madness approach Horizon/MajiKoi-style. [sometimes simple is better]

thou, I have to agree with DragoonKain3 as in the fights were kinda meh. Same can be said for the chara-designs, I guess.

oh. and for anyone interested, 2ch provides the mandatory...
Spoiler for boob chart:
Umm, shouldn't we remove heart eyes from that chart since, well, you know...manual transmission and all that.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 05:08   Link #91
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
It's kind of depressing when you've got a pure fanservice show and the budgets barely there to make anything look visually appealing. An AIC show through and through I suppose.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 06:03   Link #92
CWW
Lurker

Man the male mead is even wimpier than in the manga. At least there he didn't get forced onto the stage but had gone there to fight willingly. It's like Japan has some strange obsession to project loser personalities onto the audience to better identify with.

Also the episode lacked a casual confession from the childhood friend. And a certain yandere. :3
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 06:12   Link #93
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Pretty generic, plot is weak far from original and seems the same clichè. Censorship and not so good chara design don't help and decrease my interest (ecchi show but they censored ecchi, human stupidity never stop to amaze me). Maybe on At-x they remove these light circles.
For now i continue to watch but i'm not impressed at all. >_>

Current manga list
Claymore | Yumekui Merry | Uwa Koi | Berserk | Aku no Ana
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 06:20   Link #94
Echoes

Well, the censorship was honestly not that bad. They still showed a lot of goodies.
Old 2011-10-08, 07:14   Link #95
Seiryuu

OK, I'm saying this largely out of habit, but give this show a little while before writing it off completely. I haven't read much of the manga so I don't know what good or bad there is in the original. And so far this does look somewhat cliche, with just the same sort of stuff that's appeared in other shows and manga with a small number of guys entering a world of girl-on-girl combat. Plenty of room for a spectacular train wreck of bad, but still there's always a chance that the animators will manage to pull something off. It generally takes at least 3 eps to say for sure whether that's the case, so please give it that much of a chance. After those 3 eps are out, I may very well join in with all of you in denouncing this show.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 08:12   Link #96
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Ah, the type of show I usually don't like, harems. Got around watching the episode to see if it's different then the rest. Honestly, it's not bad but definitely not something I would enjoy for few episodes. Main dude and the girls are rather uninteresting to me for some reason. Really tired of ecchi focused shows with the same '' grope accidents'' that happened hundred times already. So yeah, skipping this, hope the fans enjoy it.
Old 2011-10-08, 19:02   Link #97
marconii2002

AT-X version is also censored
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 23:04   Link #98
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

artist did H.... lotsa H....

I'm quite surprised that this is animated. Reminded me of Ikki Tousen in a way.
Old 2011-10-09, 07:11   Link #99
ookamigirl

This is interesting! Action & magic, but the promise of harem part doesn't make me too happy. Hope it'll stay fun. Looks pretty good so far.
Will give it a try.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 18:41   Link #100
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Just watched the first episode, wasn't to impress with the main protagonist, he's pathetic and his character design was ugly. The only quality that distinguish himself from other harem male lead, is being a pervert openly.

The set-up is getting generic, its difficult to tell which big boobed girl is from which series anymore.

Only pick-up this series, because there was red hair tomboy girl, but to bad she isn't one of the main, so I will drop this series, because there no other reason to follow this.