AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-23, 00:53   Link #281
xellos2099
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Look like it would be as good as adaption as Tales Of Abyss. I know, I know, Tales of Abyss adaption is not perfect, but who is beside Will Smith?
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 01:34   Link #282
Paperplane
Guy on the Couch
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Look like it would be as good as adaption as Tales Of Abyss. I know, I know, Tales of Abyss adaption is not perfect, but who is beside Will Smith?
Will Smith is an awesome actor and all but what does he have to do with Tales of the Abyss and on topic, the Persona 4 Adaptation? I mean what?
__________________

"What speed do I have to live, to be able see you again?"
Toono Takaki (5 centimeters per second)
Paperplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 21:59   Link #283
Hilo Hello
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperplane View Post
Will Smith is an awesome actor and all but what does he have to do with Tales of the Abyss and on topic, the Persona 4 Adaptation? I mean what?
I think they're saying that only Will Smith is perfect, the rest of us shouldn't even bother. Not even anime adaptations.
Hilo Hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 12:10   Link #284
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Age: 23
...can't believe I've only picked this up now from the trailer. Look at the card that rotates in the MC's hand during the most recent trailer. It's not an 'Izanagi' esque card - it's the exact same 'FOOL' Arcana card that shows up in the game!

Now, could this possibly mean they'll be using 1 persona for each Arcana for the MC? Pointless conjecture, but feck me it'd be great if it were true!
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 20:17   Link #285
Ryuujin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
...can't believe I've only picked this up now from the trailer. Look at the card that rotates in the MC's hand during the most recent trailer. It's not an 'Izanagi' esque card - it's the exact same 'FOOL' Arcana card that shows up in the game!

Now, could this possibly mean they'll be using 1 persona for each Arcana for the MC? Pointless conjecture, but feck me it'd be great if it were true!
They'd probably just have him use Izanagi the whole time, like the manga seems to be doing (speaking of which, what the hell happened to it? No one's translated any new chapters in forever...)
__________________

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 07:48   Link #286
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
Now, could this possibly mean they'll be using 1 persona for each Arcana for the MC? Pointless conjecture, but feck me it'd be great if it were true!
Having him use one persona of each arcana would be a good compromise. I'm all for it. I'd love to see classic personas like Lucifer animated.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 04:20   Link #287
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Within the stacks. . .waiting to devour you. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Having him use one persona of each arcana would be a good compromise. I'm all for it. I'd love to see classic personas like Lucifer animated.
Which version? Helel or his fallen form? Also, I'm reiterating my threat of someone getting Megidoladyned if I don't see an animated Metatron.
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 06:52   Link #288
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I even doubt will be getting to see the last or ultimate persona for each arcana though I wish indeed to see them animated. Still no news? when is the next rain in inaba?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 16:05   Link #289
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I even doubt will be getting to see the last or ultimate persona for each arcana though I wish indeed to see them animated. Still no news? when is the next rain in inaba?
The next rain in Inaba (at least in the game) was June the 4th - they may have decided to say "to hell with it" for the mini-trailers on the Midnight Channel (you know, like the one where Yukiko's castle is shown empty), and are just doing the ones at the times when the characters go missing.

Thus by that reckoning, I'd say the next trailer would be around the 23rd of June (the day
Spoiler for Persona 4:
goes missing in the game).
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 07:59   Link #290
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
The video where the sauna is shown empty was released on June 4th. They haven't broken from their usual pattern.

__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 18:18   Link #291
Nihokon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
If the main character is going to use Izanagi the whole time, I guess Velvet room's importance isn't as high as it should be? Fusing personas and stuff.
__________________
Only the dead can know peace from this evil
Evil~ Begone~!
Nihokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 01:47   Link #292
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Which version? Helel or his fallen form? Also, I'm reiterating my threat of someone getting Megidoladyned if I don't see an animated Metatron.
Both forms please

Quote:
If the main character is going to use Izanagi the whole time, I guess Velvet room's importance isn't as high as it should be? Fusing personas and stuff.
Now that you mentioned it
I think they'll find a way to slip it in the anime in some episodes like what they did to Trinity Soul....
...Oh wait.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 02:18   Link #293
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
The video where the sauna is shown empty was released on June 4th. They haven't broken from their usual pattern.

Spoiler:
Is that the shop of
Spoiler:
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 10:31   Link #294
Phocus
◕ ◡ ◕
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 22
It's finally Rise's turn in the Midnight Channel:



Expect a brand new trailer/PV tomorrow.
__________________
I never agree with you, but you agree that I never agree with you, and therefore I must agr--#$%@ !!
--And therefore I must kill you.
Phocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 10:54   Link #295
darkchibi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
^ DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
__________________

darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 11:04   Link #296
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07 View Post
^ DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
Now this dungeon's more like it!

You know, sometimes I wonder if things like hiimdaisy's comics make it across the pond.

I'd probably laugh so hard I'd cry if it was referenced even once in the anime.
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 11:21   Link #297
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phocus View Post
It's finally Rise's turn in the Midnight Channel:



Expect a brand new trailer/PV tomorrow.
It is possible to have swimsuit episode because of this PV ?
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 11:38   Link #298
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
woot! Naoto's is next!
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 12:04   Link #299
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Now that's a pv worth waiting for!!!! Rise-chan!!!!
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 19:00   Link #300
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: At the darkness beyond time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
It is possible to have swimsuit episode because of this PV ?
it will, if it adapts certain event of the game.
__________________
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy, mystery

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.