AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-29, 13:01   Link #2481
Saito123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th itachi View Post
tight schedule, huh? i never did anything laborious in my engineering days. enjoyed collz time n 4 yrs passed like gentle breeze. last yr was best. 1st yr worst.
well, I barely make it, usually I have about 10 minutes time to spare,after my school to get to my japanese classes, normally I would have my japanese classes, a long time ago, I keep doing it, because it's fun, eventhough my schedule is thight like shit
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 17:59   Link #2482
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
tsunade, I wonder how did you manage to read machine translations. I feel as if I understand more in front of Japanese RAWs.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 18:12   Link #2483
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Right there *points*
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
it's not readable at all use google and atlas. read on atlas then double check on google. I can't remember the other one that enigmatic uses. xfire? or something. It's a website which is chinese or japanese. He said it's better in translation though is it enigmatic or kusunagi...
I see, it really amazes me that you can get enough details from machine translation... my eyes can just see random words put together

Thanks for the spoilers, i've always been waiting to know more about the tohyama clan

Kinji's acting more like sosuke sagara from full metal panic... only a bit more docile
A fish out of water should be a good description of him

edit: Looks like a new translator has been registered for V11, nice ^^
__________________
"If you can't say you love the things you love, then is it not the world that's wrong!?"
- quote from haganai
"Let me show you, the moment when reality is changed"
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk

Last edited by Impassive Harlequin; 2012-05-29 at 21:36.
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 18:54   Link #2484
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
I was not busy so I look for vol 8 but could not find much on page 88 is has a few thing about it .
Spoiler for Watson & Kinji:
And vol 9 well that on BT and they only part left is that shows up Kinji Haimaki bloody and Kinji gets a call form Sister.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 04:01   Link #2485
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
If sun wu kong wield a laser based staff isn't it will be like sith light saber?
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 05:37   Link #2486
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
Laser based staff should be useless in front of the mighty HSS mode Kinji since after all, all weapons is useless against them regarding G3. As long as the laser staff never hits Kinji, that is.

Spoiler for Kinji's new normal life:
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 05:59   Link #2487
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
You don't think 10 light sabers aren't crazy enough
In this verse nuke and lasers are normal weapons. heck guns are upgraded to have grenade fire power. But oh well it's your choice. And darn. I haven't even get half way through it. good thing I don't know who that guy is.
Seriously?

May I please request details regarding the use of beam weaponry in Hidan no Aria?
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 07:25   Link #2488
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Continuation from page 61 to 77
Back to school
Since the time they entered the school is nearing the end of the semester. the boys already had their own circle of friends and that leaves Kinji with no one to talk too. His dream of high school life is different from what's happening to him right now.
Things are being painful for Kinji even Moe tried to talk to him. Specially in launch break where other students looks at him and it looks like he was branded anti-social which is the same when he was in butei high so he is used to this stuff.
This reminds him of what Riko told him about elementary days of Aria. Spending time alone which gives him an idea to just sleep at the roof. No one will disturb him there.
Then he heard footsteps and voices of girls approaching. He tried to run away but his in the roof and there isn't anywhere to run. Only the fence around the roof, so he just decided to hide (reminds me of volume 1 when he heard about the girls. Talking about how Aria is investigating about him)
The girls talks about him. The girl said that she heard from a boy from the same PE class as Kinji that his body is full of wounds or scar. Then the girl asks "from fighting?"
But that reminds Kinji about his wounds he receive when using cherry blossom attack. To Kinji's dismay of gossips and the boys gossips about him -_-

As he went home, he saw a group of students going home happily, the start of club activities and also the ardent student that goes to cram school with his friends. But that all aside the happy atmosphere that leaves Kinji alone.
Kinji remembers his time in assault. He didn't need to ride 4WD and no shooting and no training and such (those he did in butei high) and with all he remembers nothing compares the sight he is seeing. This is what he certainly imagines and what he wants. But because of his anti social personality everyday will be the same, nothing will change and will be the same as tomorrow so why!? why was he irritated?
It felt empty. Nothing like butei high. He understand it well and understand the pain.
Then he goes to remembering the high jacking incident where he met Aria and Riko, the request with Shirayuki.
As he passed by the gate he heard the sounds of quarreling by the bicycle parkin area around the corner of the schoolyard. He heard a voice of 2 male and 1 female.
He just decided to passed it by. The important thing here is to not make trouble. He already had withdrawal from butei high. He is no longer a butei. If he used violence in general school he will receive a felony.
But when he heard the voice of the girl. He clicked his toungue. It's Moe. And by his analization of this girl. She has zero combat efficiency.
The men's voice are getting more excited. He saw the guy and know him. Hayashi Fujiki? and he saw the bicycles being ovethrown into mess. Kinji decide to just observe for a bit beside the shed. This Hayashi guy has a switch blade or flick blade or whatever you call that blade.
The other guy has piercings and has sunglasses. And (I'm not sure on who among the guy has this but) they had a baseball bat and a motorbike that has been remodeled that will make Muto go into rage.

Kinji analyzed the two (morons) both are amateur in his eyes from the way Hiyashi holds that blade. Hiyashi (idiot) grabs the collar of Moe and begun licking his blade (like an idiot)
"OI" (by Kinji)
by this point I appeared but how to smooth things out. He saw some tears on Moe's eyes. Kinji said "put it away" (not so sure) that makes the idiot's brow incline and look at him
Kinji said something again that I can't understand "your 10 billion light-years to early to ...( I can't understand) but that makes the idiot temper go up and the other guy with piercing and sunglasses tries to grabbed his hair but Reki grabbed his hands.
And he gets himself into trouble and both aof them and they just transferred 0_0 Moe's feature become rose? (Did she blush or something?)
Reki remains expressionless and thanks to kinji's order. She doesn't have her rifle with her (if she had it then it will just be pool of blood)
But Reki is not used for melee combat or hand to hand combat and that's why Haimaki is useful but currently Haimaki is at the house waiting.
Hiyashi laughs and said the number of women increase. The knife turned from Moe to Reki and rushed trying to stab Reki. And this is why Kinji hates amateur. You can't read what they will do next. (I'm not sure on who did this but) The one who is trying to grab Kinji and supposedly have the metal bat on his hands was swayed towards the rushing Hiyashi. By his panic, he let go of the bat and slam into the idiot guy.
Reki picks up the bat with his slender arm and to Kinji's eyes Reki is also amateur on what she's doing. Kinji signaled Reki to run first and the blade has been taken care off. (been kick on the gutter? but the blade is in the so maybe Kinji kicked it. Darn hard to read machine translation)
The two idiots shout curses like I'll kill you and such and begun rushing to Kinji. Kinji only made minimum movements and this reminds him again of assault. The way this idiot move is too crude and his hurting himself with his rushed punched and kick. While Kinji notice that Moe's face is trying to scream desperately.
Kinji only starts laughing and whether she understood or not. (maybe to ease Moe up and Kinji you don't laugh in the middle of a fight. you look like a maniac and even if it's ease the worry of the girl. If it's me, it will just scare the hell out of you)
The 2 attackers are starting to get groggy on their attacks after 3 minutes of attacking. Hiyashi begun to run away or distance himself then he jump kick (what are you thinking!? trying to become a rider idiot) ( I don't understand what Kinji do but probably dodge the stupid kick) the idiot landed on the motorbike ( he did something aside from dodging because he said something about Hilda. Hilda defeat him? ... okay let's not get into details I don't understand what happen)
The faculty starts to notice the commotion and the groggy Hiyashi and the other guy or what ever his name is said that "Tohyama remember this, we'll ....morning... penalty is you. while being dizzy and starting his bike to start escaping ( trying to threaten Kinji )
Kinji just said in his mind( he will remember. In butei works it's better to remember such affectionate words (maybe his pointing that, butei remember death threats or threats in their life to easily know the origin of attack or such) He made a wry smile then he heard Moe saying Tohyama Tohyama Tohyama Tohyama and the crowd of people gather. Which reminds him of the rescue mission on the mountains.
Moe is worried about Kinji and Kinji being Kinji thinks its unnatural to be not tried after the long fight. So he pretends to be tired and stagger while Moe lends her shoulder to Kinji and takes him to the infirmary (oh you. Kinji *.* why you super gigolo) ( and I think somehow Kinji got hit but I don't know when he got hit on the attack of those 2 idiots. But to Kinji it doesn't hurt or itch at all but to Moe seeing being hit and still calm is unnatural so Kinji pretend to stagger or tired)
(now this part is hard to understand on who is the one talking or something) in the wall an optical camouflage observing the scene. It also mentions Kinji's big bro being overprotective. is this kana stalking kinji? and the funny part is why was Kinji's personality such a tsundere... okay I will ask someone who reads the book or translation to clear this up. I don't understand what's happening)
As Kinji passes by the school gate. There Reki awaits him and they go home. Reki said to Kinji Thank you. Kinji was surprised and said "what?" reki only said "Kinji-san helped me"
Kinji said something about Moe but Reki just look at him from the side with the expression of gratitude and trust.

And that ends chapter 2. later is chapter 3.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 08:40   Link #2489
jonald101
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: in front of my computer
Hope Kinji will finally realize that being normal is difficult when you are considered abnormal...hahaha
jonald101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 09:16   Link #2490
bloodyriders
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Continuation from page 61 to 77
Back to school
Since the time they entered the school is nearing the end of the semester. the boys already had their own circle of friends and that leaves Kinji with no one to talk too. His dream of high school life is different from what's happening to him right now.
Things are being painful for Kinji even Moe tried to talk to him. Specially in launch break where other students looks at him and it looks like he was branded anti-social which is the same when he was in butei high so he is used to this stuff.
This reminds him of what Riko told him about elementary days of Aria. Spending time alone which gives him an idea to just sleep at the roof. No one will disturb him there.
Then he heard footsteps and voices of girls approaching. He tried to run away but his in the roof and there isn't anywhere to run. Only the fence around the roof, so he just decided to hide (reminds me of volume 1 when he heard about the girls. Talking about how Aria is investigating about him)
The girls talks about him. The girl said that she heard from a boy from the same PE class as Kinji that his body is full of wounds or scar. Then the girl asks "from fighting?"
But that reminds Kinji about his wounds he receive when using cherry blossom attack. To Kinji's dismay of gossips and the boys gossips about him -_-

As he went home, he saw a group of students going home happily, the start of club activities and also the ardent student that goes to cram school with his friends. But that all aside the happy atmosphere that leaves Kinji alone.
Kinji remembers his time in assault. He didn't need to ride 4WD and no shooting and no training and such (those he did in butei high) and with all he remembers nothing compares the sight he is seeing. This is what he certainly imagines and what he wants. But because of his anti social personality everyday will be the same, nothing will change and will be the same as tomorrow so why!? why was he irritated?
It felt empty. Nothing like butei high. He understand it well and understand the pain.
Then he goes to remembering the high jacking incident where he met Aria and Riko, the request with Shirayuki.
As he passed by the gate he heard the sounds of quarreling by the bicycle parkin area around the corner of the schoolyard. He heard a voice of 2 male and 1 female.
He just decided to passed it by. The important thing here is to not make trouble. He already had withdrawal from butei high. He is no longer a butei. If he used violence in general school he will receive a felony.
But when he heard the voice of the girl. He clicked his toungue. It's Moe. And by his analization of this girl. She has zero combat efficiency.
The men's voice are getting more excited. He saw the guy and know him. Hayashi Fujiki? and he saw the bicycles being ovethrown into mess. Kinji decide to just observe for a bit beside the shed. This Hayashi guy has a switch blade or flick blade or whatever you call that blade.
The other guy has piercings and has sunglasses. And (I'm not sure on who among the guy has this but) they had a baseball bat and a motorbike that has been remodeled that will make Muto go into rage.

Kinji analyzed the two (morons) both are amateur in his eyes from the way Hiyashi holds that blade. Hiyashi (idiot) grabs the collar of Moe and begun licking his blade (like an idiot)
"OI" (by Kinji)
by this point I appeared but how to smooth things out. He saw some tears on Moe's eyes. Kinji said "put it away" (not so sure) that makes the idiot's brow incline and look at him
Kinji said something again that I can't understand "your 10 billion light-years to early to ...( I can't understand) but that makes the idiot temper go up and the other guy with piercing and sunglasses tries to grabbed his hair but Reki grabbed his hands.
And he gets himself into trouble and both aof them and they just transferred 0_0 Moe's feature become rose? (Did she blush or something?)
Reki remains expressionless and thanks to kinji's order. She doesn't have her rifle with her (if she had it then it will just be pool of blood)
But Reki is not used for melee combat or hand to hand combat and that's why Haimaki is useful but currently Haimaki is at the house waiting.
Hiyashi laughs and said the number of women increase. The knife turned from Moe to Reki and rushed trying to stab Reki. And this is why Kinji hates amateur. You can't read what they will do next. (I'm not sure on who did this but) The one who is trying to grab Kinji and supposedly have the metal bat on his hands was swayed towards the rushing Hiyashi. By his panic, he let go of the bat and slam into the idiot guy.
Reki picks up the bat with his slender arm and to Kinji's eyes Reki is also amateur on what she's doing. Kinji signaled Reki to run first and the blade has been taken care off. (been kick on the gutter? but the blade is in the so maybe Kinji kicked it. Darn hard to read machine translation)
The two idiots shout curses like I'll kill you and such and begun rushing to Kinji. Kinji only made minimum movements and this reminds him again of assault. The way this idiot move is too crude and his hurting himself with his rushed punched and kick. While Kinji notice that Moe's face is trying to scream desperately.
Kinji only starts laughing and whether she understood or not. (maybe to ease Moe up and Kinji you don't laugh in the middle of a fight. you look like a maniac and even if it's ease the worry of the girl. If it's me, it will just scare the hell out of you)
The 2 attackers are starting to get groggy on their attacks after 3 minutes of attacking. Hiyashi begun to run away or distance himself then he jump kick (what are you thinking!? trying to become a rider idiot) ( I don't understand what Kinji do but probably dodge the stupid kick) the idiot landed on the motorbike ( he did something aside from dodging because he said something about Hilda. Hilda defeat him? ... okay let's not get into details I don't understand what happen)
The faculty starts to notice the commotion and the groggy Hiyashi and the other guy or what ever his name is said that "Tohyama remember this, we'll ....morning... penalty is you. while being dizzy and starting his bike to start escaping ( trying to threaten Kinji )
Kinji just said in his mind( he will remember. In butei works it's better to remember such affectionate words (maybe his pointing that, butei remember death threats or threats in their life to easily know the origin of attack or such) He made a wry smile then he heard Moe saying Tohyama Tohyama Tohyama Tohyama and the crowd of people gather. Which reminds him of the rescue mission on the mountains.
Moe is worried about Kinji and Kinji being Kinji thinks its unnatural to be not tried after the long fight. So he pretends to be tired and stagger while Moe lends her shoulder to Kinji and takes him to the infirmary (oh you. Kinji *.* why you super gigolo) ( and I think somehow Kinji got hit but I don't know when he got hit on the attack of those 2 idiots. But to Kinji it doesn't hurt or itch at all but to Moe seeing being hit and still calm is unnatural so Kinji pretend to stagger or tired)
(now this part is hard to understand on who is the one talking or something) in the wall an optical camouflage observing the scene. It also mentions Kinji's big bro being overprotective. is this kana stalking kinji? and the funny part is why was Kinji's personality such a tsundere... okay I will ask someone who reads the book or translation to clear this up. I don't understand what's happening)
As Kinji passes by the school gate. There Reki awaits him and they go home. Reki said to Kinji Thank you. Kinji was surprised and said "what?" reki only said "Kinji-san helped me"
Kinji said something about Moe but Reki just look at him from the side with the expression of gratitude and trust.

And that ends chapter 2. later is chapter 3.
wow what a great synopsis
wait how many times kinji use cherry blossom slash?
I think Kinji would want to be a butei again bcause the normal live was not suit for him
bloodyriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 13:12   Link #2491
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Page 77 to 87
Chapter 3 entitles the name of "Moe Mitiduki"

Next morning
Kinji taking a seat in the class. Moe approach him and ask about yesterday and to Kinji's reply "yesterday?" Moe" at the bicycle shed" then Kinji remembers.
For Kinji the even yesterday was nothing compare to what he usually deals with Aria.
Moe having an atmosphere of inspiring gratitude, her big eyes looking at kinji and muttering uru uru uru
Kinji just said (I'm not sure on this one) "what are you talking about?" Kinji felt strange saying what he thinks but Moe just keeps silent and the class started.
Kinji is getting used to the classes but when he doesn't understand anything he starts to feel sleepy and Moe sitting beside her will poke him with his pen and just smiles at him. In kinji's mind she is very cute.
Launch break, Kinji has no appetite to eat so he just sleeps on the break time until the eventually the classes ended. Kinji is going home alone this time because Reki has club activities with art club.
Kinji decides to kill time in the central park where he can relax his mind.
The park is urban type park where leaves flutter at sight. He heard a gentle voice and when he saw it's Moyu with her beautiful fluffy dog.
When Moe sees Kinji she was surprised and indeed. 2 people meeting at the park inside the city has a slim chance of happening.
Moe starts to approach Kinji with her dog Bianca? (is that the name of the dog?)
I'm not sure on who ask this question
"do you live nearby?"
"yes"
"Then, it was not much a miracle to meet you here"
"does Tohyama also think (I don't understand the exact words from here on this sentence) now, meeting here was a miracle?" Moe has such ha good smile, it indeed warms the world
Moe ask Bianca to sit and she left but to return with 2 paper bags of mc. Moe give one to Kinji and being seated beside Kinji she know that he haven't eaten yet. They sat side by side at the part which reminds Kinji again the first time him and Aria eat Mc at the park.
But she was a brutal woman and compare it to the person beside him now. Moe is like a saint. Kinji said thanks and then opens the bag and also Moe opens the bag. At this point more reminiscing of Aria for Kinji
Moe with a really sorry face begun talking "I'm sorry about yesterday" Moe wants to follow Kinji yesterday but when she saw him together with Mr Yada? Yata? She didn't follow. Kinji's reply was Mr Yada? then he remembers that, that was the name Reki used. Kinji didn't understand why Moe can't approach when Reki was beside him. She was pretty harmless
Well from here on they talk and while Kinji talks he also reminds himself of the discipline of assault when eating. And Kinji in his mind. Moe's smile is 100% pure that can make anyone feel warm. It sure is lovely (full of praise form Mr. Suave)
As it become darker Moe said her house will become worried about her. As Moe she thanks Kinji again after saying thank you
Kinji again remember his time as Butei. He remembers Watson. When one thanks in butei's world it's in form of money, goods, lending or borrowing or in other words duty or request, accomplishments.
Kinji felt again with general gratitude, a civilian he can only say "it's a nice mac"
and hundred yen mac. then it could also be a form of reward. Showing a disappointed face but that's not it. Did Moe has another intent when she gives her food? a trap? Kinji can only be silent at his own thoughts
Moe then ask "what's your relationship with Mr. Yada?" (this is 100% wrong in a way because the answer is) "different" (I'm sure I'm wrong here. I wonder what Kinji meant here)
Kinji remembering Moe having that face of gratitude and a total opposite of himself. His life is full of work while Moe has a peaceful aura more than me a person who lives in a different world. (well more thinking for Kinji that I won't bother trying to summarize on)
Kinji siting at the center of the park with kids playing around, there are no suspects in the distance and an easy place to be sniped. A place not for a Butei.
(Then kinji said something I can't comprehend. And did he really sait it I can't understand what's happening. I wish this is being translated in chinese so I can ask someone who reads it in chinese because really... KINJI!?) Moe "lover... I yearn for one"
(The hell this machine translation is sure wrong or I'm going insane. Nope! I'm sure it's just wrong translation!)
(I think it's Kinji who said this) "If its you, I'm sure you can get one" Then she had disappointed face (IDIOT -__-) Kinji trying to cheer her up (or rather put oil on the fire) "I'm hope you found one soon"
Moe just laughed and said "for now, it's nice" (this girl works FAST! (SHAME ON YOU KINJI! SHAME ON YOU!!))
Then Moe avert her gaze and said "what about your previews school?" (changing topic >_>)
Kinji being honest said its pretty difficult
Moe said that she attends cram school and her rank was 89 among nationwide mock exam
In Kinji's mind. What a coincidence I'm also rank # 89 in Asian ranking AKA Ranking of superman but that was not amazing. What's amazing is for her to be rank 89 in her mock exam. (Moe is pretty smart and Kinji being idiot didn't count the battle with G3 which is among the ranking of 7 strongest being in the world. A royal rank butei. Kinji as of his rank in America's record is among the top 10 strongest in the world)
Moe said to Kinji that she could teach Kinji in his studies but Kinji is busy in feeling a glance from 4, But who? Butei?

to be continued

I will read again tomorrow. need to play games before sleeping for now. (I always want to do a cliffhanger if someone even bother reading this summary of mine >.>)
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 13:44   Link #2492
Saito123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Damn, HnA Volumes at jcafe24 have been taken down, stupid mediafire
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 14:14   Link #2493
veritatis cupitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: patna, india
Age: 25
2 understand machine translation 2 this extent.....u r awesome. thnx 4 summary tsunade.
@ saito - i hope someone here could provide u HnA volumes.
__________________
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU TRANSLATOR SAN.

Last edited by veritatis cupitor; 2012-05-30 at 14:36.
veritatis cupitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 14:37   Link #2494
Saito123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th itachi View Post
2 understand machine translation 2 this extent.....u r awesome. thnx 4 summary tsunade.
@ saito - i hope someone here could provide u HnA volumes.
I found them, but they aren't .txt
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 15:34   Link #2495
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Page 77 to 87
Chapter 3 entitles the name of "Moe Mitiduki"

I will read again tomorrow. need to play games before sleeping for now. (I always want to do a cliffhanger if someone even bother reading this summary of mine >.>)
don't worry,someone is reading it;thank for your hardwork.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 16:57   Link #2496
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
It's already amazing you can decipher those tsunade. I tried to read it fast and I understood that it wasn't worth my time. I wish I had more motivation to learn Japanese, if only that language doesn't have kanji.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:25   Link #2497
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
tsunade666 saying your amazing would a bit of understatement.
Thank you for the summary .
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:17   Link #2498
bloodyriders
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
whoa great summary tsunade666

Wah Kinji looks really hate with Aria
bloodyriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 23:13   Link #2499
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Right there *points*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
It's already amazing you can decipher those tsunade. I tried to read it fast and I understood that it wasn't worth my time. I wish I had more motivation to learn Japanese, if only that language doesn't have kanji.
If only that language didn't have kanji! \(TAT)/
i swear, trying to memorize them makes me want to cry

^well love and hate have the same origin, its true that he remembers mostly and things about aria, but the fact that he remembers her so often shows his fondness

@tsunade666
thanks for the summaries, you seriously have mad machine translation reading skills
__________________
"If you can't say you love the things you love, then is it not the world that's wrong!?"
- quote from haganai
"Let me show you, the moment when reality is changed"
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 00:25   Link #2500
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Wow, Kinji sure is raining on the compliments for Moe-san.
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.