AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-06, 23:52   Link #3801
Xero8420
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 22
So... Who would replace Flere's place then?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 00:20   Link #3802
lucasdeis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
So... Who would replace Flere's place then?
I dont know we really need him
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 00:31   Link #3803
Xero8420
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
I dont know we really need him
Due to the frustration he has while translating the series that pretty much gone downhill, with its absurdity get his veins boiling with rage of fury till he sought to drop this series as it clearly can't be saved.

So, I'm asking if anyone else willing to take his place?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 02:01   Link #3804
lucasdeis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Due to the frustration he has while translating the series that pretty much gone downhill, with its absurdity get his veins boiling with rage of fury till he sought to drop this series as it clearly can't be saved.

So, I'm asking if anyone else willing to take his place?
He hasnt dropped it yet so there is still hope
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 17:48   Link #3805
lucasdeis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
For some reason, half the time I get ready to update a LN related thing someone asks me about it Rest of Vol17 summary below:
Spoiler for summary/comments:

tl;dr, despite a ton of things that didn't make sense, the last Chapter of Vol17 is good enough that I'm taking HnA off my 'last chance, will drop if things gets worse' list.
We really appreciate the work you do here and i think we all want you to keep these summaries. is there any chance of not dropping this serie? i know i am being selfish but we really wanna to know what happens in the volumes to come and if you leave us who will be able to tell us this story?

thank you for your hard work
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 01:17   Link #3806
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
If Aria finally knows how HSS works and Kinji confessed to Aria then the series might end soon. Does it say it will end soon in vol 17's afterword?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 09:43   Link #3807
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
For some reason, half the time I get ready to update a LN related thing someone asks me about it Rest of Vol17 summary below:
Spoiler for summary/comments:

tl;dr, despite a ton of things that didn't make sense, the last Chapter of Vol17 is good enough that I'm taking HnA off my 'last chance, will drop if things gets worse' list.
Flere is the battle at the end ended? or its continuing on the next volume?

a battle between king and god. Nice ring to it.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 16:05   Link #3808
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
*blink* WTH, I don't log into AS forums for one day and people thought I dropped this series? Even though in the quote right there I said I'm giving this series another chance?

And the battle is continuing onto next volume. Or rather, starts next volume, Kinji only just finished the pre-match banter here.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 23:04   Link #3809
lucasdeis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
*blink* WTH, I don't log into AS forums for one day and people thought I dropped this series? Even though in the quote right there I said I'm giving this series another chance?

And the battle is continuing onto next volume. Or rather, starts next volume, Kinji only just finished the pre-match banter here.
i was just saying you are very impportant around here xD
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 14:19   Link #3810
TarkTheTrinigon
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
If Aria finally knows how HSS works and Kinji confessed to Aria then the series might end soon. Does it say it will end soon in vol 17's afterword?
I actually think you might be right. Seeing that there is no exact issues that have to be dealt with after all the Irokane has been secured and Aria is saved as well.

I have to guess that this may be the final arc of HnA, but part of me doesn't understand (if this is the case) why the author would continue to add new characters as recently as the last volume. Usually works that harems have the harem stop growing after a certain point.

Highschool DxD really balanced out, and we continue the story with the same characters.


Although it is to notice that the author of HnA is not known for "character development, besides Kinji.
TarkTheTrinigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 22:42   Link #3811
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Wait a sec, where did the "Aria turns into a demon/youkai" come from? Was that due to the contact with the Scarlet Irokane?
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Excited for Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign?


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 01:28   Link #3812
Hokoga
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Wait a sec, where did the "Aria turns into a demon/youkai" come from? Was that due to the contact with the Scarlet Irokane?
Kinji confessed and that somehow brought out the Scarlet goddess.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 07:45   Link #3813
TarkTheTrinigon
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Kinji confessed and that somehow brought out the Scarlet goddess.
They thought war would be the one that brought out the demon, but it was love.
TarkTheTrinigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 08:13   Link #3814
lucasdeis
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarkTheTrinigon View Post
They thought war would be the one that brought out the demon, but it was love.
It is always the power of love! i really hope the author give them a happy ending but only after these epic battle
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 00:57   Link #3815
Stark700
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere on Earth
Looks like a promo for the new upcoming Hidan no Aria project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=LNUjdAPpkBA
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/Kze54WA.png border=0 alt= />
Stark700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 01:05   Link #3816
Trung-t-rung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Looks like a promo for the new upcoming Hidan no Aria project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=LNUjdAPpkBA
Look like the project is either a crossover between AA and main story or a anime adaptation of the spin-off.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 04:55   Link #3817
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Looks to me a history for Aria franchise at first but in the near end with last announcement. It looks like a possible? AA adaptation.

And based on the comments. It indeed looks like a AA adaptation.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 08:11   Link #3818
TarkTheTrinigon
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Looks to me a history for Aria franchise at first but in the near end with last announcement. It looks like a possible? AA adaptation.

And based on the comments. It indeed looks like a AA adaptation.
Why would they adapt AA? The original series is surely more popular.

I think your right... But I think they could of capitalized if they just made a season two or a longer remake of the the first season.
TarkTheTrinigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 08:15   Link #3819
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarkTheTrinigon View Post
Why would they adapt AA? The original series is surely more popular.

I think your right... But I think they could of capitalized if they just made a season two or a longer remake of the the first season.
I don't know. I don't even know if this is legit. I can't also read it so I just based it on what I kinda understand with the picture and comments.

Plus

JC staff did Aria. They also animate railgun even though its a side story of the main series.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 08:25   Link #3820
TarkTheTrinigon
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I don't know. I don't even know if this is legit. I can't also read it so I just based it on what I kinda understand with the picture and comments.

Plus

JC staff did Aria. They also animate railgun even though its a side story of the main series.
Looking through the comments. Its only a Light Novel adaption of AA, theirs nothing exactly talking about an anime adaption for it.

Even if it comes to it, maybe the sales of the AA anime will push for a season two of the parent story
TarkTheTrinigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.