AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-12-22, 00:04   Link #4321
c933103
FTNR
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hong Kong, UTC+8
Btw, ii just noticed that the published novel said there are 5 STLs exist instead of 6 in web...so that mean
Spoiler for that the scenario in web novel which:


And in the SAOP... In the bottom left corner of Accel World preview at the back of the book, it said SAO 14 will be coming next summer...so does that mean Kawahara-sensei is going to miss his bimonthly release schedule? As SAOP2:2013-12, AW16:2014-02, then I don't think 2014-04 can be counted as summer...
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 07:21   Link #4322
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
And in the SAOP... In the bottom left corner of Accel World preview at the back of the book, it said SAO 14 will be coming next summer...so does that mean Kawahara-sensei is going to miss his bimonthly release schedule? As SAOP2:2013-12, AW16:2014-02, then I don't think 2014-04 can be counted as summer...
It does not necessarily mean he will miss his release schedule. Despite the preview saying that SAO 14 may be released in summer, the actual release date can be way earlier than summer. If I am a SAO fan, I will still bet that SAO 14 will be released in April 2014 unless there is a second season coming up next summer. As far as I know, Kawahara-sensei only missed his bimonthly release schedule in year 2012 when SAO and AW anime were broadcasted, after then he returned to that schedule this year.
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 07:35   Link #4323
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
so did anyone read Sword Art Online ME 10, Sword Art Online 16.6?

much better than the first H chapter i think.
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 02:17   Link #4324
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
so did anyone read Sword Art Online ME 10, Sword Art Online 16.6?

much better than the first H chapter i think.
Yeah, I just read it. Here it is: http://www.taptaptaptaptap.net/sao-16-6/

Two nights in a row huh, never thought they could be that lustful. Too bad this most likely won't get animated.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 02:37   Link #4325
Edo_Madara
Akatsuki
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Thumbs up IF u like this game you should play elsword online

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/miguelitodark/media/miguelito%20gifs/Naruto.gif.html][/URL
Edo_Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 15:54   Link #4326
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Yeah, I just read it. Here it is: http://www.taptaptaptaptap.net/sao-16-6/

Two nights in a row huh, never thought they could be that lustful. Too bad this most likely won't get animated.
i believe I heard that in the original web version of it it made clear that they did it constantly throughout their honeymoon but it was toned down significantly in the light novel version.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 13:33   Link #4327
c933103
FTNR
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hong Kong, UTC+8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i believe I heard that in the original web version of it it made clear that they did it constantly throughout their honeymoon but it was toned down significantly in the light novel version.
no.....this is not ligh novel, this is a official doujin by kunori himself. And there are also no web version for this thing, which mature content are put in hidden area of his site and then author categorize those content as black history.
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 13:36   Link #4328
c933103
FTNR
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hong Kong, UTC+8
btw.. I saw something related to Mr. Kawahara here....Anyone with better Japanese knowledge can search for any hints about news in this newspaper....
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 21:08   Link #4329
cadooron2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Ummm sorry to post this without reading the whole thread and stuff but i guess this is "urgent"
I've been looking for the translated version of Rondo of the Transient sword for a while now and couldn't find anything beyond chapter 18.
Is there ANY place where i can read further than chapter 18 in english?
I don't mind if it's not the Progressive version as long as i will know how everything ended and how they moved to the third floor.... I don't want to start Monochrome Concerto without knowing how Rondo ended
cadooron2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 23:49   Link #4330
c933103
FTNR
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hong Kong, UTC+8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadooron2 View Post
Ummm sorry to post this without reading the whole thread and stuff but i guess this is "urgent"
I've been looking for the translated version of Rondo of the Transient sword for a while now and couldn't find anything beyond chapter 18.
Is there ANY place where i can read further than chapter 18 in english?
I don't mind if it's not the Progressive version as long as i will know how everything ended and how they moved to the third floor.... I don't want to start Monochrome Concerto without knowing how Rondo ended
Not yet translated. And monochrome also only have its very beginning part translated too.
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 03:25   Link #4331
banlungx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
just my angry rant

Spoiler:
banlungx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 05:56   Link #4332
Trung-t-rung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by banlungx View Post
just my angry rant

Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoil:
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 06:19   Link #4333
banlungx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Spoiler for spoil:
Spoiler:


btw where did you read the original web novel and is it english ?
banlungx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 09:02   Link #4334
Trung-t-rung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by banlungx View Post
Spoiler:


btw where did you read the original web novel and is it english ?
The summary is in the signature of Flere. Just look at the top post. The web novels are only translated to Chinese and thanks to Flere, we've the summary in English.

Spoiler for spoil:
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 09:55   Link #4335
Shinon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kuou Academy
sao season 2 gun gale online confirmed in 2014
__________________
Shinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 10:04   Link #4336
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...launch-in-2014
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 13:09   Link #4337
banlungx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
thx for the spoiler !! it give me a whole lot of where this is going!! more question then

Spoiler:
banlungx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 17:35   Link #4338
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by banlungx View Post
thx for the spoiler !! it give me a whole lot of where this is going!! more question then

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Alice:
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 19:18   Link #4339
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
Do we have any date for Vol14 ? it's been like 5 months since Vol13.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 01:15   Link #4340
belatkuro
Kuro-chan
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
That's because we have SAOP2 last month. If Kawahara is still sticking with his bimonthly releases of AW and SAO, vol14 will be in April. That is if it's true that it will be delayed until summer according to some folks here.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, gaming, harem, kirito, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.