AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-16, 00:46   Link #541
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Its in an SS i think. Called Laughing coffin arc
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 07:20   Link #542
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
There was a bit about Laughing Coffin in GGO, how Kirito killed two other players. Haven't read past Vol. 7 yet though.
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 11:17   Link #543
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
There was a bit about Laughing Coffin in GGO, how Kirito killed two other players. Haven't read past Vol. 7 yet though.
Actually, Kirito admitted killing 3.

Spoiler:
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 11:53   Link #544
Adigard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Actually, Kirito admitted killing 3.
I had always assumed that when Kirito said that he was thinking of two LC members, and the one death he's always felt really guilty over, rather than the person you've pointed out... but it's hard to tell.

Spoiler:
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 12:25   Link #545
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Actually, Kirito admitted killing 3.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for 3 persons:
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 21:02   Link #546
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Kirito Killed 3 Laughing Coffin members 2 during the raid one died when he stab in the heart with kiritos sword and the other got" whacked on the head" and last but not least Cradil stab by kirito in the chest iwth his hand. Kirito move was like what I comape to Sasuke's chidori without the lighting.

When he killed the first two he did not mean to but he did out of fear and hatred and Cradil to protect Asuna.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 12:58   Link #547
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Just to inform that Prologue II of Volume 9 has been updated on BT just now.

One advice for those who want to read Prologue II right away:
Please read the story carefully and try to understand and have a grasp of the terminologies and the explanation behind the terminologies.
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 14:26   Link #548
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Just to inform that Prologue II of Volume 9 has been updated on BT just now.

One advice for those who want to read Prologue II right away:
Please read the story carefully and try to understand and have a grasp of the terminologies and the explanation behind the terminologies.
Wow, impressive research from the author. I read it once, reread the difficult part twice and I'm still not sure if I understand it all. If the technical part in other chapters in Vol. 9 are about the same, I need to reread the whole thing several times
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 14:47   Link #549
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Wow, impressive research from the author. I read it once, reread the difficult part twice and I'm still not sure if I understand it all. If the technical part in other chapters in Vol. 9 are about the same, I need to reread the whole thing several times
Yeah, I was very impressed by the author's knowledge when I was reading the spoiler. He certainly did many research before writing the story. Although I heard that the theory behind was not accepted by mainstream scientific community in our real world but being able to apply the theory into the story, that's an impressive stuff from the author.
__________________

Last edited by tomtkp; 2012-05-20 at 15:20.
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 18:02   Link #550
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Its difficult to accept because the "light" they spoke is hard to define. How could "light" be the mind seeing as it passes through us so much and how is it captured?? Unless it was a different kind. Which would cross scientific boundaries into supernatural. In the first place, to even see the "light" should be impossible.

Anyway, highly anticipating the next tl!
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 11:05   Link #551
KilluaX90
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Wow, I totally did not see it coming, 2 SAO chapters within 24hrs. Thanks Xplorer30 for the trans.

Spoiler for Interlude I:
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 11:08   Link #552
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Saint Agnes and the Burning Train
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaX90 View Post
Wow, I totally did not see it coming, 2 SAO chapters within 24hrs. Thanks Xplorer30 for the trans.

Spoiler for Interlude I:
BeginnerXP was the one who translated them. They were actually completed about 6 days ago, but there's some editing issue and such. He's continuing on until I'm free to translate. (Got some presentation tomorrow, zz...) Please check for grammatical errors and edit them accordingly, but do not change the terms used.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 17:56   Link #553
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I think we can expect what would be the final true ending of sao

Check this: "No, our hearts were actually tied long time ago. On the sky above the collapsing Aincrad, the time it disappeared while wrapping by the rainbow aurora —— or perhaps even far before that, the moment we met deep within the dark labyrinth, as a fellow lonely solo player.


Reference to Aria, anyone else agree?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 18:18   Link #554
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: not in heaven yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
I think we can expect what would be the final true ending of sao

Check this: "No, our hearts were actually tied long time ago. On the sky above the collapsing Aincrad, the time it disappeared while wrapping by the rainbow aurora or perhaps even far before that, the moment we met deep within the dark labyrinth, as a fellow lonely solo player.


Reference to Aria, anyone else agree?
yeah since Asuna say "as solo player", then it must be that
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 21:33   Link #555
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaX90 View Post
Wow, I totally did not see it coming, 2 SAO chapters within 24hrs. Thanks Xplorer30 for the trans.

Spoiler for Interlude I:
Spoiler for Kanemoto:
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 00:41   Link #556
Barrels
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Espana
can anyone answer how far will the anime reach the light novel sorry for bad English
Barrels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 00:44   Link #557
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.E.T.14 View Post
can anyone answer how far will the anime reach the light novel sorry for bad English
No one knows for sure yet, because the information hasn't been released. But judging from the previews and the fact that it's 2 cours, we know for sure it covers SAO and a lot of the related SS's and speculation is that it'll also cover ALO.
__________________
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 05:58   Link #558
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: not in heaven yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
No one knows for sure yet, because the information hasn't been released. But judging from the previews and the fact that it's 2 cours, we know for sure it covers SAO and a lot of the related SS's and speculation is that it'll also cover ALO.
so it's 24 ep then, probably will end in vol 4
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 07:05   Link #559
All Fiction
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Lyfa's voice actress(Ayana Taketatsu) is listed in the official anime site. ALO arc is a go.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic209933_1.gif
All Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 19:31   Link #560
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
Lyfa's voice actress(Ayana Taketatsu) is listed in the official anime site. ALO arc is a go.
Is that so. She sounds like a good fit for that role.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, gaming, harem, kirito, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.