AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-10, 02:12   Link #681
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Cover illustration of Volume 10 "Alicization Running" was revealed:



Kirito is there as usual.
As for the girl, good thing I already know who she is. Teehee.
i don't know why, but Kirito look more feminim in that picture
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 02:25   Link #682
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Cover illustration of Volume 10 "Alicization Running" was revealed:



Kirito is there as usual.
As for the girl, good thing I already know who she is. Teehee.
Another girl Kirito kun? Your harem......more to the point Asuna and Yui will not be pleased by this little development.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 03:34   Link #683
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Actually I think the new black sword is looking as cool and great as the Elucidator.

And we are talking about a sword made from a branch of Gigas Cedar. Volume 9 had mentioned that Gigas Cedar was so hard that even the ordinary steel axe will be damaged after one cut, so a sword made from it won't break easily.

EDIT: Kirito does not look feminine to me though. He looks matured quite a bit.
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 04:31   Link #684
M.A.D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Kirito has always looked feminine. Someone even mistook him for a girl at some point :P and as for the girl beside him, take a closer look at her hair. Isn't it how Asuna always braided her hair? Could be coincident or misleading though, but my opinion is that that is her
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 04:59   Link #685
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Actually I think the new black sword is looking as cool and great as the Elucidator.

And we are talking about a sword made from a branch of Gigas Cedar. Volume 9 had mentioned that Gigas Cedar was so hard that even the ordinary steel axe will be damaged after one cut, so a sword made from it won't break easily.

EDIT: Kirito does not look feminine to me though. He looks matured quite a bit.
Isn't Elucidator the white sword and Dark Repulsor the black one? Lizbet forged Dark Repulsor with the special ore and Kirito promised to use it as his main weapon.
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 05:16   Link #686
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Isn't Elucidator the white sword and Dark Repulsor the black one? Lizbet forged Dark Repulsor with the special ore and Kirito promised to use it as his main weapon.
Dark Repulsor is the white one, Elucidator is the black one. The ore was white and it was described as getting clearer with use.
bludvein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 06:28   Link #687
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
It's normal for anyone to confuse the names of the two swords. Even I thought the black sword was called the Dark Repulser long time ago.
__________________

Last edited by tomtkp; 2012-06-10 at 11:22.
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 07:07   Link #688
M.A.D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Yeah, though it wasn't specifically mentioned in the novel, Kirito must have switched back to using Elucidator as his main sword at some point, because Dark Repulser's gradual transparency after each use made it look like it had an expiration deadline. Also, black goes better with Kirito's clothing theme
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 08:11   Link #689
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
Yeah, though it wasn't specifically mentioned in the novel, Kirito must have switched back to using Elucidator as his main sword at some point, because Dark Repulser's gradual transparency after each use made it look like it had an expiration deadline. Also, black goes better with Kirito's clothing theme
Shouldn't it become even more deadly after each use then? Invisible blade is a pain to defend against. I suppose the grip isn't made from the same metal so that Kirito would know where to wield it.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 10:29   Link #690
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
By transparency, i think it meant fragile. Which it did shatter after all
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 10:43   Link #691
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
By transparency, i think it meant fragile. Which it did shatter after all
That sucks.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 11:53   Link #692
havensgate
skull one
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: borobudur
soo..what's the girl's name?
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 12:13   Link #693
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
man it doesn't matter how you look at it kirito is making a femine pose there...
about the girl...who is she? o-0
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 17:52   Link #694
M.A.D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
In lieu of the girl's name, I would be happy if someone would kindly provide a summary of Alicization ^_______________^

Last edited by M.A.D; 2012-06-10 at 18:19.
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 18:01   Link #695
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
Kirito has always looked feminine. Someone even mistook him for a girl at some point :P and as for the girl beside him, take a closer look at her hair. Isn't it how Asuna always braided her hair? Could be coincident or misleading though, but my opinion is that that is her
Can be wrong but i 'm pretty sure she is Asuna.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 18:21   Link #696
M.A.D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Can be wrong but i 'm pretty sure she is Asuna.
I thought that it's her too, but after thinking about it, the sword that's she's holding is a little big. Asuna usually fight with a rapier, while this one is a broadsword
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 18:30   Link #697
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Can be wrong but i 'm pretty sure she is Asuna.
It better be or he is in trouble with Asuna and Yui.
And his harem too.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 19:49   Link #698
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Can be wrong but i 'm pretty sure she is Asuna.
Asuna won't join the game till much later[i'm sure in SS : Cradle of the Moon, she is already participating]
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 20:44   Link #699
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Asuna won't join the game till much later[i'm sure in SS : Cradle of the Moon, she is already participating]
The cover girl aint asuna, tom dint spoil me but i suspect asuna will come at the end of v10.
Also CoTM happened after the UW war but before the epilogue. I think most should get what i mean
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 21:45   Link #700
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
The cover girl aint asuna, tom dint spoil me but i suspect asuna will come at the end of v10.
Also CoTM happened after the UW war but before the epilogue. I think most should get what i mean
then is at that time Kirito already become knight of integrity?
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, gaming, harem, kirito, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.