AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK II - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 21 40.38%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 36.54%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 17.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 3.85%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.92%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-04-30, 09:58   Link #61
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Damn I just realised anime girls with purple hair = awesome. There's: Hitagi, Kyou, Saeko, Kagamin, Miya, and now Haqua!
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 23:08   Link #62
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
I really hope hakua becomes another main character. Every heroine so far I've started to like, they have their arc and forget everything.

I'm glad I finally caught up with this this morning as I've been wanting to watch it since it came out but I've been busy this weekend. I've not read the manga so don't know anything about Hakua other than the fact she looks like an extremely cute tsundere so I'm game for her character. My heart has already lost.
Haven't read the manga either, but as far as I've seen, Haqua is not an ordinary heroine, but rather a loose souls hunter just like Elsie.
I think she'll establish herself besides Elsie.
Old 2011-05-02, 08:15   Link #63
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Damn I just realised anime girls with purple hair = awesome. There's: Hitagi, Kyou, Saeko, Kagamin, Miya, and now Haqua!
No doubt about that... but I could probably pull out an equally impressive list for most other hair-colors as well. ^^

I do agree though, Haqua impresses. Though she'll always live in the shade of my goddess Elsie, of course.
Old 2011-05-10, 00:38   Link #64
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

You can't get sexier than purple though....
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 05:45   Link #65
Seiryuu

OK, no asking about how major Haqua will be in the future; read the manga or the manga thread and you'll know.

One thing I thought of, does the thing about the kaketama mean that, if they don't catch the soul soon enough, the girl's going to suddenly become pregnant? Or does that mean that it fuses into her completely and takes the place of the first baby she has?
The first one would certainly be weird. And very sad for the girl, since no matter how many doctors confirm her virginity, no one will believe it; everyone will be certain she did it with someone and got impregnated. Even if some areas are unpleasantly casual about sex, getting pregnant from a highschool boyfriend is still viewed badly, as if getting pregnant from it shows a different level of promiscuity or impropriety. And denying that she's ever even kissed a boy would only make people look down on her even more. Naturally, this means that the demon baby gets lots and LOTS of extra food.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 07:22   Link #66
Vanish

Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Haqua said that the loose soul once harvesting enough negativity will become the host's offspring. Additionally she implied that once the loose soul is driven out it won't hide in another single host because it won't fit if it's too big. Also keep in mind that loose souls have different traits as mentioned by Keima and explained by Haqua. Just food for thought. Spoil yourself by asking in another thread.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote