AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-30, 07:59   Link #21
scotty81
DSL addict

Send a message via AIM to scotty81 Send a message via MSN to scotty81
well sasuke would have gone after sasuke anyway.
Naruto & Cie went on a rescue mission, I bet kakashi didn't mean to send them to a fight. but anyway, naruto is garaa like, only he was not meant to be a weapon, but a hero.
Spoiler:
scotty81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 18:44   Link #22
uzmynem

Send a message via MSN to uzmynem Send a message via Yahoo to uzmynem
i think the examiner overestimated sasuke's potential cause he knew that Gaara was somewhat unhuman, I think too many ppl overestimate Sasuke, yeh he's strong and all that but i dont think hes at the chuunin level yet but he does have some fighting skills
uzmynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 05:01   Link #23
realdeal
The Real Deal

ermmm baki was talking to temari and kankuro about gaara being the ace of the sand, genma was right in front of them, surely he could have heard the convo and realised gaara wasnt at all normal. I mean you dont call someone the "ace" of your country if they can be defeated by a single genin.

Gai would have handled kabuto, genma vs baki and those anbu whos doing nothing but having popcorn whilst watching hokage fight coulda got out there and kick sound/sand ass. Kakashi can then take care of gaara immediately.

And yea, twice gaara didnt in anyway show he can take on gai both in the stage and in hospital, he also didnt in any way show he can take on kakashi when he interupted sasuke. Normally he wouldant give a damm whos there. Honestly though it woulda been more fitting for Gai to take care of Gaara instead of kakashi..to avenge lee of course.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote