AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-02, 10:24   Link #22001
Azure-Priest

Back to Chapter 9. I noticed that Issei had a nosebleed for something OTHER than "ecchi" thoughts.

That's worrisome. It means he may have a serious medical condition.

He should get checked out immediately if not sooner for...

1.) Hypertension/ high blood pressure. He could be cruising for a stroke.

2.) Tumor. CAT scan is required for this.

3.) Get an allergy screen. Allergies are known for weakening the mucosa and having the nose bleed easily. (I suffer from this condition. Fortunately it can be treated with anti-histamines and saline solution sprayed in the nose.)

4.) Edema or swelling in the brain/head area. (He did say, he got the bleeding from thinking too hard.)

5.) Coronary hyperplasia or hypermegaly. If his heart is substantially bigger than normal, it could cause all sorts of serious problems.

In any event, he should get himself checked out soon, or having sex with the girls could kill him.

@Clue.

I see where you're coming from with Saji. Under normal circumstances, you'd be right. Knocking a girl up so you could marry her is a douche move.

However, consider the Devil culture as seen in DxD. It would have been impossible for him to approach Sona properly. Only pure blooded devils could approach female pure blooded devils, which Sona is. His only hope was catching Sona's eye as her toy, (something which Raiser confirmed publicly by groping his female team members in front of Rias' team), and then having her marry him as a result of a pregnancy. Issei was only able to disrupt the engagement party without getting killed in the process because Lucifer spoke on his behalf. Saji couldn't do that, Lucifer doesn't owe him any favors, plus Sona is VERY strict especially when following the rules of Devil society.

Now that Issei has blown that system apart completely, and set a legal precedent where "pure blood" doesn't matter as long as you're strong enough, Saji seems to be courting her properly. Just look at the aftermath of the Sitri vs Gremory match. Saji states "I'm not strong enough to be worthy of you."

Really don't want to see him die, but that may be unavoidable now.

Last edited by Azure-Priest; 2012-04-02 at 10:38.
Old 2012-04-02, 10:41   Link #22002
Soji

Azure-Priest @ I don't think Ise have something like this O_Othen again I'm sure the girls will make sure to heal that as well XD
Anyway you forgot somethig.If ise really does save the underworld then that system will fall apart even more.
Old 2012-04-02, 10:44   Link #22003
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Azure-Priest @ I don't think Ise have something like this O_Othen again I'm sure the girls will make sure to heal that as well XD
Anyway you forgot somethig.If ise really does save the underworld then that system will fall apart even more.
They need to know about it first. That's why I said he needs to get checked out.

As for saving the underworld, yes. I agree, that would pretty much put all those bloodline prejudices in their place, at least for a while.
Old 2012-04-02, 10:48   Link #22004
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Sure. Give me money, then I'll work harder.

4 people besides me are buying it so relax. They will probably put up the whole volume 12 so everyone can read it by atlas.
Rofl HAHAHAHAHA. Oh boy that just made my day. Whoever is idiotic enough to ask a free translator to translate faster either has no brain or needs to be reverse trolled.

A rias cover for volume 12... doesn't really give anything away though what a bummer.

@zzhk Don't worry the dragon will show itself! It'll be ophfis chibi form riding on Isei's shoulder muahahahha!~
Old 2012-04-02, 10:51   Link #22005
Soji

XxSleepyxX @ Rias cover does confirm Ise come back. Her cover are always true about what the vol is. It's like amario say.
Quote:
Would agree with your point about the illustration.
Well its just as you said about the front covers.
But when Rias comes on to the front covers tends to follow that direction where it matches up to the front cover as its representation.
Azure-Priest@ True but i dubt he had this. Or that he will die for something like this.
Old 2012-04-02, 10:54   Link #22006
pfreitasxD

Damn... just finishied the novels... i really didin't expect that ise would die... =/
I really hope he get back in some way
Old 2012-04-02, 11:03   Link #22007
Soji

pfreitasxD @ You know ,we are talk about this for most of this page . Ise will be back for sure this vol. I don't even know how people can dubt this ..especially with the cover of vol 12 and the afterword vol 10. No to mention that vol 11 and 12 are one big vol(or at least you can see them like this.).And vol 13 being Short Story/side story. Is pretty clear that Ise will be back this vol.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:08   Link #22008
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfreitasxD View Post
Damn... just finishied the novels... i really didin't expect that ise would die... =/
I really hope he get back in some way
He's not dead, he's just MIA (Missing In Action).

@ Soji, this is fiction, so yeah, would be a bad route for the author to take. Still if this was real life, I'd definitely be worried. People do die while having sex all the time from this stuff, or worse, get brain damage from stroke(s).
Old 2012-04-02, 11:26   Link #22009
XxSleepyxX
Learner

@Soji Rias on cover 12 doesn't mean anything. We still don't whats going to happen. The only thing we know is they won't be introducing a new girl. More than likely this is the volume that focuses on Rias again. It doesn't mean Isei is coming back. More than anything it means she'll be getting a power up. I hope her boobs still aren't shrunk :/.

@Azure I guess you never read Index? The protagonist doesn't show up in literally half the novel while the author focuses on other characters. Its not a bad route to take if you have a strong fan base. The only problem is volume 13 is a side story novel. Meaning you'll have to wait at least half a year minimum after volume 12. It also depends on the author's editor. If he doesn't show up you can blame it on his editor not the author. The editor usually makes most of the important decisions.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:31   Link #22010
pfreitasxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
pfreitasxD @ You know ,we are talk about this for most of this page . Ise will be back for sure this vol. I don't even know how people can dubt this ..especially with the cover of vol 12 and the afterword vol 10. No to mention that vol 11 and 12 are one big vol(or at least you can see them like this.).And vol 13 being Short Story/side story. Is pretty clear that Ise will be back this vol.
Yeah, I know he will be back. I'm just curious to see how he will do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
He's not dead, he's just MIA (Missing In Action).
I not so sure about that, if he really isnt dead, why did the 8 pawn separated from him? As a resurrected devil, the Evil Pieces are suposed to be his source of demonic power, right? And there Ddraig reaction and conversation with Ophes...
Well, maybe he is still alive, i'm just wondering...
Old 2012-04-02, 11:34   Link #22011
Soji

XxSleepyxX@ Yeah...right for you she can be so happy if Ise it's not back? Try to look again all her cover. The cover comfirm that ,if was like you say the cover would be more sad than the one in vol 10. But this one is happy and the only way for her to be happy would be Ise back. Vol 10 we have her sad because for all the vol there is the whole problem with Ise and Ise almost die again (he was hurt pretty bad and he come back normal thanks to the CCQ). Vol 2 there is both of them with her in wedding dress that cover as well follow the story in vol 2. So,yes the cover does confirm Ise come back. Like I already say if was what you say we would have a sad ,angry Rias'? but sure nothing like the one in this cover.

Azure-Priest @ That's true.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:38   Link #22012
XxSleepyxX
Learner

@Soji Thats just wishful thinking. If you think about cover each cover denoted which character he would focusing on. Isei will come back in this novel; what we won't know is what portion of the novel he'll be coming back on. No one draws cover art with a depressed character you don't draw fans in that way so your argument is sadly invalid.
Old 2012-04-02, 11:47   Link #22013
Soji

XxSleepyxX @. Think about for a moment....they don't need to make the cover of vol 12(one of the most serious) like this without a reason.It's not wishful thinking. It's reasoning.
All her cover always match the vol itself is like amario say.If was another girl or we don't have cover vol 2 and vol 10 to take as an example I would agree with you. but knowing how vol 2 and vol 10 play out. Yes ,I think we can take this cover a good hint about ise come back(because there is no other way for her to be so happy but with Ise back) and that she will be like this in the vol itself.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-04-02 at 12:13.
Old 2012-04-02, 12:04   Link #22014
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
@Soji Rias on cover 12 doesn't mean anything. We still don't whats going to happen. The only thing we know is they won't be introducing a new girl. More than likely this is the volume that focuses on Rias again. It doesn't mean Isei is coming back. More than anything it means she'll be getting a power up. I hope her boobs still aren't shrunk :/.

@Azure I guess you never read Index? The protagonist doesn't show up in literally half the novel while the author focuses on other characters. Its not a bad route to take if you have a strong fan base. The only problem is volume 13 is a side story novel. Meaning you'll have to wait at least half a year minimum after volume 12. It also depends on the author's editor. If he doesn't show up you can blame it on his editor not the author. The editor usually makes most of the important decisions.
So you're saying him dying or getting stroke while having sex is a GOOD route to take?
Old 2012-04-02, 12:06   Link #22015
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

My opinion about Rias as the cover girl for volume 12:

Again! Damn! This is the 3rd time! I know she's the main girl but still... Why can't we have Kiba instead? lol
Old 2012-04-02, 12:20   Link #22016
Soji

Kleeyook@ n0m@n say something about the author blog...and that they chose Rias because this was the last vol of this arc. (that more reason to think there is a reason why she is so happy and in that pose .) Otherwise they would chose another girl maybe a girl that never got a cover or kiba.
Quote:
And about this. You right can work but no in this ln. From 11 vol the mc was always Ise the story is from his point of view change now would be the end /die of this ln.
And if i remember right that one was always like that he even have different manga that cover more than one pg. So,again that route would not work here in high school Dxd.
Old 2012-04-02, 12:21   Link #22017
swiftlyblue

What would be more messed up would be the cover of Ise and we find out he lost his memory like they did in Code Geass R2 That mindblowned me so hard
Old 2012-04-02, 12:48   Link #22018
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftlyblue View Post
What would be more messed up would be the cover of Ise and we find out he lost his memory like they did in Code Geass R2 That mindblowned me so hard
i dunno why but i wouldn't mind having him lose his memory, way better than having him dead any day

and what's th difference between ccq and trinia ???
Old 2012-04-02, 13:06   Link #22019
Soji

swiftlyblue debrr07@ I'm sure he will not lose his memory this would only be pointless drama. especially after what the author wrote in the Afterworld vol 10. Triana are the normal form. or better the armor that change in Bishop (you see one pic about Ise bishop mode) knight ,rook all this give him the boos like the piece. The CCQ or true queen is the opposite of JD. The CCQ born from a different chant and Ise that overcome the curse/hate in the BG thanks the help of one DD Senpai and the child voice + his own feeling toward Rias (this play a key role ) . Thanks of all this the armor change and become Crimson (like Rias) and the power that he gain is really huge. The thing is...he can become even more strong.THe power is like JD but while JD is destroy + hate the CCQ is protect + love(?) . Anyway Jd he lost life spam + consciousness he become bersekt(is this the way you wrote this word?) while in CCQ ISe keeps his consciousness amd he lost only stamina(CCQ consume this). The ccq have cannon in the wing and the color(like I say) is crimson like Rias hair + have everything from triana(and in ccq can become more fast that triana knight just to make a example).The problem is the form it's incomplete for now.And we dont see this form and we know few details about her. That's why ,we hope that the author will show a pic of this form in vol 12.
Old 2012-04-02, 13:10   Link #22020
swiftlyblue

@Sojo I guess your right
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural