AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-02, 15:13   Link #22041
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Kleeyook@ We alredy know that these 2 vol are like 1 big vol. And he can have a dramatic return even if he come back the time that dragonroots say. I just no want that the author try to drag this to much. I mean even i want drama that had meaning in the story and fit whit what is happen until now and no pointless drama that come from nowhere just to try to make Ise return dramatic /epic i think this would not fit this author. Until now he do the drama in the right way and solve the thing without add pointless thing.plus i think something make him come back at the end or almost end of the vol would work if we dont have a SS vol next.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 15:25   Link #22042
OpTiic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: U.S. of A.
Send a message via Yahoo to OpTiic Send a message via Skype™ to OpTiic
you know, i think that some of you ( such as Ruki) are waaaaaaaaaayy too excited about vol 12 coming out, just calm down and take a few deep breaths every now and then to reduce your excitement
OpTiic is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 15:48   Link #22043
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
It came out on his blog.

http://ishibumi.exblog.jp/

He talks random things quiet often. Though half of his blog isn't even related to DxD though.
n0m@n: this kind of blog, allow the fans send him emails or post??, will be great to cheer him for this amazing history and I think will be nice, because we far away from Japan. I ready register as member of the site, but still struggle with idiom issues...

Last edited by Chimurry; 2012-04-02 at 16:17.
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:05   Link #22044
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
I keep thinking of the author mentions when this arc end he will focus on rating games season, somebody mentions that the author is moving the title college DXD, to be honest i dont mind, as we saw with Dragon Ball, the title changes to fit the line of history as the same with Naruto.
Anyhow i just reading vol 11, when Saji speak with Isse about how strong they are, the same topic was talked with Sirzechs, Azazel and Grayfia in the VIP room, so far we know the Angel side is modeling the sistem of playcards and Azazel told he thougt in the near future will come mixed rating games battles between devils and others sistems, but when you hear Saji, Sona, Sirzechs and others is clear powers diffrence between Rias group and others teams, like Phemex, even right we dont know (do we?) what happens with Rias if Isse form his own group, so I think the author probably try to copy Fifa game sistem and Underworld create "premiun league" apart from the first class teams, why?, because if that happens will be a lost of time for everyone, Baal Team show against Labolas, its so embarrasing beat down so quickly than the opponent even dont want to battle again, the same we saw with Gremory vrs Sitri Battle, they have to use Sirzechs techinique to try to to level as the same fighting power. So vol 12 will give us a good chance how really strongs are diffrent groups and have to be organized to give a chance to growing up.
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:17   Link #22045
debrr07
AniMeLOveR
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham, England, UK
i don't know why but i want the author to focus on ise's virginity in few of the lifes (life 1,2 etc) on how each girl WILL actually and definetely try to get it on with ise............ but that's just me
debrr07 is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:18   Link #22046
AznSamsung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brampton
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
debrr07@ is not just u i want to know the detail of it .... beginning middle end plot tell it ...
AznSamsung is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:25   Link #22047
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Vol. 12 is going to be all about the final battle for the underworld. If anything changes on the rating games it's going to be on vol. 14 (since 13 is going to have short/side stories)
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:32   Link #22048
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfreitasxD View Post
Was already announced the name of the volume?
If you mean vol 12, then it's "Heroes of Tutoring".

After reading zzhk's summary of life 3, I saw that True Longius was a lot more than just a powerful spear. It changes size and shoots out lasers, and it can cut through Azazels armor. And I thought Kiba was a rulebreaker when it came to weapons. But is there any description of Dimension Lost? Does George actually hold anything, or does he just call the mist out of nowhere?
XFire is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:34   Link #22049
Dragonking
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Speaking of the final battle I think everybody has forgotten about samael since I think hades has him o cao cao anyway they are gonna have to find a way to kill it so Ise can stay alive and I'm sure the enemy is gonna protect him since he's the trump card against Ise and vali and idk bout clone ophis
__________________
At the end of an endless quest, you arrive at final evolution! Sublimate your savage soul and show your true form!

Dragonking is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:36   Link #22050
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking View Post
Speaking of the final battle I think everybody has forgotten about samael since I think hades has him o cao cao anyway they are gonna have to find a way to kill it so Ise can stay alive and I'm sure the enemy is gonna protect him since he's the trump card against Ise and vali and idk bout clone ophis
I remember n0m@n say that the author already say that we never see samel ever again. that he will not appear in the story again.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:38   Link #22051
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by debrr07 View Post
i don't know why but i want the author to focus on ise's virginity in few of the lifes (life 1,2 etc) on how each girl WILL actually and definetely try to get it on with ise............ but that's just me
Not only you partner!!!, i dont care if its ecchi or hentai, I think the author is good enough to tell us in the way we can enjoy, this topic I said several times keep thinking, because at the end Isse is an young boy between leaving childhood and get in to adults world, he get so scare when all the ecchi things coming wich make a very funny scenes or sad ones like starting vol 10 with Rias at the sauna bath??, well in vol 11 (thanks translators form give us more) he start to planning doing ecchi things withs Rias, but have the determination to complete both test to "earn the reward" from Rias, he explain the after he confessed everthing with Rias became more intense, so i think like you and wish will not take a long time, for me this will be the first step to build his harem, includes Rias marriage ceremony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Vol. 12 is going to be all about the final battle for the underworld. If anything changes on the rating games it's going to be on vol. 14 (since 13 is going to have short/side stories)
Yeah, I think the same way.
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:40   Link #22052
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Frankly, I just want the summaries to come out so that we all know for sure what the hell is going to happen on the damn vol.
God damn author for killing Ise right before the final part of the story-arc....
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:44   Link #22053
Chimurry
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Costa Rica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I remember n0m@n say that the author already say that we never see samel ever again. that he will not appear in the story again.
well samael powers its only effective against Dragons, so any other of the Ultimate Class (doesnt matter which faction) have a good chance to kill him, this could be for example: Sairaorg, Michael, Sirzechs, Gabriel...
Chimurry is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:45   Link #22054
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Darth SpiderDen@ True. Well the cover+ how the story is set up + the afterworld vol 10 give hope about ise come back in this vol. Even if there is some people that think the cover of vol 12 don't give away Ise come back.While people like me think that cover just confirm the whole thing. But I agree with you we need to know the vol itself. About the Rg thing when he mention this again? was vol 10 afterword or his blog?.

Chimurry @ I think the author mean that samael appear only the time they use him . And we no see him no in vol 12 no in other.Or at least this seem to be the case .Wich mean he will not face Sairaorg or Michael or Sizechs or Gabriel (at least ,if one of them no kill him off screenXD).
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:45   Link #22055
Dragonking
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Soji@ Ahhh ok then we'll that's one problem out of the way though kinda feels like a hole in the plot though lol now is how to beat hades I think Ise will have to get sub species since he's gonna come back or fully master ccq to have ddraigs full power and drop kick hades
__________________
At the end of an endless quest, you arrive at final evolution! Sublimate your savage soul and show your true form!

Dragonking is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:54   Link #22056
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
One way to solve the Samael problem would be for CaoCao to steal him off-screen during the war. After all, he needs the monster that absorbed Ophus' power if he is going to make a new one. Then the reason we never see him again would be the Hero Faction using it as a base for the new Ophus, to give it a leg up on GR. Even if it only has 75% or less of the original's power, if it had a dragon slayer's powers, it might have a chance.
XFire is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:55   Link #22057
debrr07
AniMeLOveR
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
Not only you partner!!!, i dont care if its ecchi or hentai, I think the author is good enough to tell us in the way we can enjoy, this topic I said several times keep thinking, because at the end Isse is an young boy between leaving childhood and get in to adults world, he get so scare when all the ecchi things coming wich make a very funny scenes or sad ones like starting vol 10 with Rias at the sauna bath??, well in vol 11 (thanks translators form give us more) he start to planning doing ecchi things withs Rias, but have the determination to complete both test to "earn the reward" from Rias, he explain the after he confessed everthing with Rias became more intense, so i think like you and wish will not take a long time, for me this will be the first step to build his harem, includes Rias marriage ceremony.
Ahhh that's good to see that i'm not the only one and yh i totally agree with what you say and i like the ecchi parts partly cuz of the intense nosebleeds he gets lol
debrr07 is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 16:58   Link #22058
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
One way to solve the Samael problem would be for CaoCao to steal him off-screen during the war. After all, he needs the monster that absorbed Ophus' power if he is going to make a new one. Then the reason we never see him again would be the Hero Faction using it as a base for the new Ophus, to give it a leg up on GR. Even if it only has 75% or less of the original's power, if it had a dragon slayer's powers, it might have a chance.
yeah.Seem to be logic . But this would not solve the base problem for Ise and vali . At least that ise dont become immune to Dragon Slayer blood after come back.

Also i'm the only one curios to see what will really happen when the CCQ become complete?

Chimurry@ Agree.Plus the author seem to want do something like this as well. In afterword vol 10 he say that this was just the beginning and continue to support the love story between Ise and his ladies. So I think after this would mess something more good will come?.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 17:00   Link #22059
Hide
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Someone have the link to read the light novel, I was reading in the Baka-tsuki, but they don't have all translated, I stoped in volmule 4 Life 3
Hide is offline  
Old 2012-04-02, 17:03   Link #22060
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Joint the social group, there's translations there from the parts that aren't on Baka-Tsuki
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.