AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-29, 10:22   Link #29701
Naoe Yamato

Saji has clearly fall for Sona so I think that he will reject even other girls, at least it's what it seems to me.
About Sigfried I don't understand why people are not happy about him being dead.. he claimed himself an hero, he had lot of pride and a hero knows that if he is going to fight he can be killed so it's no big surprise, he was outnumbered but still to show that he is good he had fighted with kiba... and is dead... it was not really a surprise since he was one of the people who had helped the man who killed Issei
Old 2012-04-29, 10:23   Link #29702
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maou chan View Post
@zzhk
The other girls came to him, n he didn't refuse. Well, I don't think that's like he forgot his king..

For me, he is still a likeable character..
Isnt that like Ise??? The LN is written in Ise's POV and we never had a scene which was narrated from Saji's POV....we do not know what Saji actually was thinking and the description of the interactions between Sitri girls and him was only a few liners which compared to Ise's whose interaction with the girls is basically one of the selling point of the LN. When the Gremory girls approach Ise....neither did Ise refused them lol and it was stated that he love Rias even before vol 10.

Old 2012-04-29, 10:31   Link #29703
Maou chan

Yep.. Saji's condition and behaviour is very much same as Ise, So why is there so much hate for him.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:36   Link #29704
Manic
real men love pink

have a question since i am reading that issei's body was destroyed. Now cus of that is he still considered a demon since having his body destroyed i imagine the evil piece inside he was destroyed as well.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:43   Link #29705
Maou chan

His evil pieces were not destroyed, they returned back safely.. And I read the spoilers that they will be used again on him later.. Not completely sure though..
Old 2012-04-29, 10:44   Link #29706
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

The evil pieces went back to Rias with 4 turning mutant.

1 became Ascalon and was wielded by Kiba to take down Seigfreed.

Each of the piece went to everyone during that fight-transmitting Ise's feelings to them.

Ise became Rias' pawn again when he return.

Old 2012-04-29, 10:44   Link #29707
iK@r0s

@manic
the EP return to rias while ise body was destroy by the curse but GR give ise a new body revive by ophis powermaking him a Dragon.....then rias use EP to turn him to a Devil again
Old 2012-04-29, 10:44   Link #29708
Soji

Manic @ 8 pawn piece are back but still link to Ise soul. In vol 12 Rias will make him her pawn again.Also he have a new body that his the same in apparance of his old one( a body make by GR and Ophis).
Old 2012-04-29, 10:45   Link #29709
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

volume 5 life 1 updated on BT.

I almost forgot how seductive Akeno got in this volume, and only life 0 and part of life 1 have been translated, can't wait for more.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:46   Link #29710
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

To back up Soji's claim, if you read Life -2 part 1 during Seigfreed vs. Gremory you see Ise still is connected to his pieces. Although Ise's body was gone, he still was there to help with the victory. Communicating by via Pawn Pieces.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:47   Link #29711
Manic
real men love pink

haha yeah i just went to read vol 12 summary and found out the pieces returned. So how many pieces does she have to use to make him a demon again? I mean even before he got uber strong it took 9 pawn pieces.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:50   Link #29712
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Maniac 8, there are only 8 pawn pieces total, and he took all 8 back in when he returned.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:51   Link #29713
Soji

Manic@ 8 pawn piece link to Ise soul = she have to use all of them . They can be use only to him because they are part of him. She can't do otherwise.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:53   Link #29714
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Despite Rias not being one of the top powerful members of the Gremory team. She was already strong to begin with, since the 8 pawn pieces were already Ise's and her strength it took only 8 pieces to make Ise a servant again. Then Ise and Rias kissed each other in front of the harem, her sister in law and her brother's servants, and maybe many others as well.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:55   Link #29715
Soji

Reaper@ And that's why i want read this part. I'm curios who was the one to start this. Also , i remember n0m@n answer some one and she does say what we say more than one time to him(we say that the girls will not allow him out of their sight) and she does say something like this while make him her pawn again.
Old 2012-04-29, 10:59   Link #29716
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

If Ise initiated it, then we can make the accurate statement that all of his trauma is gone. I am pretty sure the Devils' news reporters and journalists were there as well if the manage to make accurate forecast of the war with Jabberwock and Bandersnatchs not being affected by Ultimate Class Devils attacks. If they manage to catch the moment where Ise destroyed Jabberwock and then kiss Rias in the battlefield. I have to say Rias and Ise will be getting their own Romantic play soon and their love story will be told to all the Devils.
Old 2012-04-29, 11:03   Link #29717
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Well it was said that a mutant piece ignores the actual worth of the possessor. Based on Ise's powers now, it is definitely more than 8 lol...so 1 mutant piece is HAX and 4 mutant is HAXORZ

Old 2012-04-29, 11:08   Link #29718
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
If Ise initiated it, then we can make the accurate statement that all of his trauma is gone..
Yeah. That's why i'm curios...Rias do say to him that he have to be the one to Initiated this kind of thing .So if he does this in that moment we can finally(like you say) say that Ise trauma it's no more .(wich would be good not only for Rias but for the other girls as well).
About the other thing you say in this post i agree.
Old 2012-04-29, 11:10   Link #29719
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

You said that Rias' will not let Ise off her sights again before turning him into her Pawn again. Chances are, everyone else said the same thing. Ise I wonder how big your bed will be after vol 12?
Old 2012-04-29, 11:15   Link #29720
Mcloving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah. That's why i'm curios...Rias do say to him that he have to be the one to Initiated this kind of thing .So if he does this in that moment we can finally(like you say) say that Ise trauma it's no more .(wich would be good not only for Rias but for the other girls as well).
About the other thing you say in this post i agree.
hey soji which vol does rias say that to Ise, I really want to read that part! >.<
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural