AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-29, 11:16   Link #29721
iK@r0s

^volume 9 before ise go to kyoto
Old 2012-04-29, 11:17   Link #29722
Soji

Mcloving @ vol 9
. Reaper this is why i say that way.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer
n0m@n, let me ask you a question which I am very curious about in volume 12. Is there a point after the battles are finished and Ise comes back, where Rias tells Ise not to leave her side anymore, or she says "You're not allowed to leave my side/sight anymore?" is there a scene like this or somewhat related to what I just written?

I been looking at posts from other people about this and found this to be rather interesting.

If you can't let me know for spoiler reasons that's fine ^_^

Thx in advance
Well Rias does say that when she makes Ise into her Pawn again before Ise fights Cao Cao.
Old 2012-04-29, 11:26   Link #29723
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Just reading back on vol 5 during the pillow fight with Rias and Akeno. Is it really scary when you hit someone and they don't show any reactions?
Old 2012-04-29, 11:40   Link #29724
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
Back to Ise and Saji who are having a fist fight.
There is absolutely no contest but Saji gets up again and again.
Saji's bare fists are bloody from punching Ise's armor and his threads cannot approach the Red Dragon Emperor's aura.
However, Ise notices there is still one thread connecting him and he is somehow getting hurt.
"Tell me, Ise! Are master's breasts very soft?! Like marshmallows!? Are women's bodies like pudding!?"
Saji's eyes burn with jealousy and throws a bench at Ise, but it simply shatters against his arms.
"When you were fondling breasts, what were you thinking! Damn!"
Ise thinks Saji's attacks seem to be stronger than when he is talking about his dreams.
"I want to touch too! I want to touch too!" Saji begins to cry.
"I've never seen breasts! Let alone nipples! But you can touch them whenever you want!"
Ise knocks Saji over, but he gets up again.
"But, Ise! Breasts are not the most important! It's being a teacher! I want to be a teacher! Why are you laughing at us!?"
"I'm not laughing at you! Why would I laugh at you who is risking his life on a dream?"
Saji's face begins to swell, his teeth broken, blood is flowing from his mouth.
"Today! I! Will overtake you!"
Ise has lost count of his punches.
Saji's face is completely swollen, his right eye unable to open.
Saji is swaying as if he might fall down any moment. Many of his fingers are broken.
But still he glares at Ise with determined eyes.
Ise comments that the way Saji is fighting is very similar to that time Ise fought Phenex.
Ise thinks that an opponent that keeps getting up through determination is terrifying.
Ise wonders if that was how Raiser Phenex felt that time.
Saji attacks with his broken hand but Ise evades easily.
Ise counterattacks and grabs Saji's face, finally sending him into total unconsciousness.
Subconsciously, Saji refuses to let go and is still holding onto Ise's hand until he disappeared in flash of light.
"Sona Sitri's Pawn, retires."
i hate him because of this ... volume 5 life 5
he is a fake halfway thru he changes from his dreams to his true desires ....
why caNt he just keep them like isse does?
that's what i don't like . FAKES SHOULD BURN ON A STAKE ...
is like depending the occasion
he will say what is more beneficial ..... that is messed up ...

also if isse cant have her please dont give her to saji ...
i preferred
SAIROG X SONA xD
Old 2012-04-29, 11:46   Link #29725
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well that part alone tells you that Ise is far above Saji in fighting ability. Ise took all of his punches and stood still for the most part. Saji couldn't even break through the armor. Fast Forward 7 volumes later he gets beaten up by Hercules. Hercules got beaten by Sairaorg without the Nemean Lion armor, just his bare fists. Ise went toe to toe with Sairaorg in his full power with an incomplete Crimson Cardinal Queen and still beat him. The power gap between the two is extraordinary.
Old 2012-04-29, 11:48   Link #29726
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well that part alone tells you that Ise is far above Saji in fighting ability. Ise took all of his punches and stood still for the most part. Saji couldn't even break through the armor. Fast Forward 7 volumes later he gets beaten up by Hercules. Hercules got beaten by Sairaorg without the Nemean Lion armor, just his bare fists. Ise went toe to toe with Sairaorg in his full power with an incomplete Crimson Cardinal Queen and still beat him. The power gap between the two is extraordinary.
i dont think that a power gap is a worth reason to hate saji that much, no actualy till now i don't think there is a worth reason for all this saji hate in general

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
Old 2012-04-29, 11:50   Link #29727
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
that we know isse and sairog are monsters in battle ..
what i refereed to is the way he talk about his desires then changing to sona's dream ... even isse says that he is more strong when he talk about his desires that when he talk about his dreams....

now that i think about it levi tan was watching that battle with zirzecs and odin ..
what could she have thought about saji ?
Old 2012-04-29, 11:51   Link #29728
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I didn't state that was the reason why I hate him. I just pointing out the power level gap between the two. I hate Saji due to the fact he wants to make a girl his by making the girl pregnant and how he looked down on Ise during their first encounter. My hate have sub side a bit, as for others well just ask Nightmare and see his reaction.
Old 2012-04-29, 11:55   Link #29729
aca
aca

saji we all do not like because it is hypocritical and Sithri want to be in the harem of a ise and saji a girl who wants to be with him so it's a much better solution for saji to be with someone who is his level and to grow together
Old 2012-04-29, 12:00   Link #29730
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I was expecting Nightmare or Clue to jump like rabbits into this discussion. Looks like yesterday's discussion is still going on. Anyway, from vol 12 it looks like there is another girl who have shown admiration to Ise. Which is Joan of Ark, despite her using a kid as a shield she went down Honorable and admit her defeat. Unlike Hercules who cried like a child, Clue your Catch Em all theory is shocking me how true they are coming together quickly.
Old 2012-04-29, 12:02   Link #29731
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
I didn't state that was the reason why I hate him. I just pointing out the power level gap between the two. I hate Saji due to the fact he wants to make a girl his by making the girl pregnant and how he looked down on Ise during their first encounter. My hate have sub side a bit, as for others well just ask Nightmare and see his reaction.
If i start it will be hard to stop so i'll just try to summurize...

SAGI IS SCUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's like those gold diggers who get pregnant and then get a rich guy drunk at a bar and push there baby onto him, then divorce him and take all his money.

He's such a half assed little prick who can't even have a dream for 2 min. without changing it.

And Screw his inferiority complex, If he feels inferior how about he gets off his ass and actually train, seriously throughout this entire LN hes trained once, While issei is always training in some way.

His only Redeeming quality is Vritra, if he diden't have that Dragon then he'd be face down in a gutter by know.

And for the Record i don't hate him because of IsseixSona, I hate him for the reasons above and much much more.

Anyway those are my reasons now can we please move on to another topic?

P.S.
Saji is Scum
Old 2012-04-29, 12:03   Link #29732
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by aca View Post
saji we all do not like because it is hypocritical and Sithri want to be in the harem of a ise and saji a girl who wants to be with him so it's a much better solution for saji to be with someone who is his level and to grow together
lol becouse they talked a couple of times now she want to be in Ise harem? if is like this than every creature of the female sex in the LN should be in Ise harem....
sorry no i can't take this as a worth reason

@ Nightmare637

Quote:
His only Redeeming quality is Vritra, if he diden't have that Dragon then he'd be face down in a gutter by know.
a lol where would be Ise whitout the boosted gear? whitout it he would be still be a pervert playing around whit is 2 friend since he wouldn't even been killed by reynalle

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
Old 2012-04-29, 12:07   Link #29733
aca
aca

question if the sacred gears mostly got people who have a lineage of heroes of old st think of a hero who ISE stems
Old 2012-04-29, 12:08   Link #29734
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
If i start it will be hard to stop so i'll just try to summurize...

SAGI IS SCUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's like those gold diggers who get pregnant and then get a rich guy drunk at a bar and push there baby onto him, then divorce him and take all his money.

He's such a half assed little prick who can't even have a dream for 2 min. without changing it.

And Screw his inferiority complex, If he feels inferior how about he gets off his ass and actually train, seriously throughout this entire LN hes trained once, While issei is always training in some way.

And for the Record i don't hate him because of IsseixSona, I hate him for the reasons above and much much more.

Anyway those are my reasons now can we please move on to another topic?

P.S.
Saji is Scum
someone remove vritra ... and then trown the garbage away yay !!

so the next victim was joan of arc...
dammed clue are you a visionary or can you see in the future .... ?
also Clueeeeeeee i hate because you broke my will but i admire you xD
Old 2012-04-29, 12:11   Link #29735
Clue
nMe

Here's my new theory(troll)
Sona is in love with Rias so she will join Ise's harem to get closer to her as time passes on Ise's sekiryutei powers will affect her and she will start liking him too.
Turning someone from yuri to straight is more probable then turning someone from little brother to lover.

And i know that many people will say oh but Rias also mentioned Ise being a little brother.
Well people who say that don't understand the psychological difference. Rias said that after
meeting him for the first time and they had spent absolutley no time together(She would have
said the same to any other kouhai she considered cute). On the other hand the role of little brother
has been stuck on Saji for over half-year meaning mentally Sona has already given him that role, and
she is already conditioned to seeing him as such. After you are mentally conditioned to view something
a certain way for a long amount of time the extinction period takes even longer to wear off. If we are
going to apply psych to their relationship even after Saji does something redeemable, that changes Sona
view of him, she will still think of him as a little brother until extinction happens(which will take a loooong
time unless the author decides to disregard human psychology
) true extinction never happens since your
brain can always bring back conditioned parts of your mentality and in some cases extinction never even happens.
Old 2012-04-29, 12:14   Link #29736
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
Here's my new theory(troll)
Sona is in love with Rias so she will join Ise's harem to get closer to her as time passes on Ise's sekiryutei powers will affect her and she will start liking him too.
Turning someone from yuri to straight is more probable then turning someone from little brother to lover.
Yay !! the yuri route

sona x rias

and because rias = isse+ rias
therefore
sona x rias true value is

sona x rias+isse = happy ending xD

now for the saji thing ... the only way he will get sona would be
saving her from someone in the caliber of vali or cao cao ...
so that he might be able to use the knight in a white horse kinda feling
that the only way he will get sona...
Old 2012-04-29, 12:16   Link #29737
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Clue, that theory is scratching my head. The only Yuri encounter that we saw thus far is probably in vol 4 when Leviathan and Sona were hugging each other. Well Leviathan was hugging. You know I am just going to sit back and see how this discussion plays out.
Old 2012-04-29, 12:18   Link #29738
Soji

Clue@ Please avoid the troll theory.

But if we want to be fair Ise gain Rias love and overcome the little brother role. When he say to her that he like her as she is and that bouncho is the best. Then the whole force marriage mess.And what he say in the end while they are on that griffon.

On the other hand Saji seem not be soo lucky to overcome the whole little brother role

Phoenix221186 @ No yuri
Old 2012-04-29, 12:19   Link #29739
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post

Phoenix221186 @ No yuri

fine ...

then let go to the back up plan the gasper x sona teory xD

has 2 girls and no yuri yay !! xD
Old 2012-04-29, 12:19   Link #29740
Forkys

Could someone please summarize what happens in volume 10 life.2 after Buchou escapes from the bathroom? Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural