AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-19, 14:20   Link #3081
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Well then we'd wind up having a topic for the anime too. I mean - why not just discuss High School DxD here. This is a pretty happenin' spot. B-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazandu View Post
noo i think about that too, if you read my previous post
As usual, Kaz, you managed to post that while I was in the middle of making my post. Great minds think alike I suppose. XD

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-01-19, 14:24   Link #3082
Kazandu
Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Guys I glad that you enjoy the manga and make me want to read it as well (when I had more time) . But is this the right place to talk about the manga? It's not better havea topic for the manga itself?
Actually, right now the manga has the same develop of the LN, so i don't think that will be ca problen and if you see the category of the tread says, Manga & light novels > High school DxD (LN) so i think is ok.

@Bear Killer

I totally agree bro, i totally agree
Old 2012-01-19, 14:26   Link #3083
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazandu View Post
Actually, right now the manga has the same develop of the LN, so i don't think that will be ca problen and if you see the category of the tread says, Manga & light novels > High school DxD (LN) so i think is ok.
And since this is an "Anime Related Topic" then we can discuss things "relating to the anime". :3 So we should just stick to discussing High School DxD in all three of it's forms.

If it ain't broke - don't fix it.

Old 2012-01-19, 14:41   Link #3084
aswad

[If it ain't broke - don't fix it]

and if it does get broke just ask for asia shes behind the sports hall healing ise balls so just form a line : )
Old 2012-01-19, 14:49   Link #3085
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
And since this is an "Anime Related Topic" then we can discuss things "relating to the anime". :3 So we should just stick to discussing High School DxD in all three of it's forms.

If it ain't broke - don't fix it.
At least until this series gets its own subforum.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2012-01-19, 14:58   Link #3086
endarion88

i'm fine whit discuss here the anime a bit, as long people don't start to only post complain about it's quality
Old 2012-01-19, 15:14   Link #3087
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Yay, chapter 6 of the manga just came out (Well the translation of chapter 6)
Old 2012-01-19, 16:04   Link #3088
aswad

does anybody knw which novel issie has to start working temporarilly with the council
Old 2012-01-19, 16:17   Link #3089
Mistshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
does anybody knw which novel issie has to start working temporarilly with the council
in volume 4
Old 2012-01-19, 16:42   Link #3090
Ikaros000
Hetare Yakitori

What colour hair does Ravel have? Ive always pictured her to have dark hair but idea of her being blonde just keeps appearing at the back of my mind
Old 2012-01-19, 16:49   Link #3091
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaros000 View Post
What colour hair does Ravel have? Ive always pictured her to have dark hair but idea of her being blonde just keeps appearing at the back of my mind
she is blonde http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...d_v10_000b.jpg
Old 2012-01-19, 17:01   Link #3092
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
she is blonde
Like her brother. I guess it's part of the Phenex Family just like how the Gremory's have red hair.

BTW, how badly does it suck for Raiser knowing that the guy who defeated him and stole his fiance is not only DATING her - but also building a harem that will include his imouto. I know he shows up later and is all "no hard feelings" with Ise - but it still has to grind his gears.

Ise should complete the trifecta and nail Raiser's mom too.

Old 2012-01-19, 17:08   Link #3093
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!

@Bear Killer
If I was Raiser I would be devastated and feel embarrassed. People will point at him and say , "Your fiance AND sister was taken by Ise!". Also Ise certainly made him look like a bad guy front of other top-class devils, because Rias went off with Ise straight away after the battle. Well I guess that's what happens if you become aggressive and pushy.
Old 2012-01-19, 17:12   Link #3094
luzifer

raiser has made ​​friends with ise or are still like fire and water? and what is the distance between ise and ravel. what he has said to which she aspires to be his servant?
Old 2012-01-19, 17:14   Link #3095
endarion88

n0m@n, are Koneko and ravel somewhat close friend in later volumes? i dont know why but they give me this impression like cat-bird duo
Old 2012-01-19, 17:21   Link #3096
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!

@luzifer
Ise lost his hatred after volume 2 because he got Rias back. Raiser on other hand became a dragon-phobia and he couldn't fight. He's already a matured devil and he participate in the official Rating games but he just hid in his room after volume 2. So Ravel asks Ise and Rias to help her brother. Ise suggested Raiser to go through the same training he did in volume 5, which is getting chased around by a dragon-king in the mountains. After the training he did lose the fear towards dragon.
Before he looked down on Ise, but now he wishes to fight Ise again. But in volume 10, Ise is much more stronger then Raiser so Raiser won't be able to make Ise sweat.

@endarion88
Yup they are certainly cat-bird duo. They also argue with each other because both of them likes the same guy and both of them knows that. But Koneko still looks after Ravel because Ravel is new to the human's world.
Old 2012-01-19, 17:22   Link #3097
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Bear Killer
If I was Raiser I would be devastated and feel embarrassed. People will point at him and say , "Your fiance AND sister was taken by Ise!". Also Ise certainly made him look like a bad guy front of other top-class devils, because Rias went off with Ise straight away after the battle. Well I guess that's what happens if you become aggressive and pushy.
Well he was bad guy at that time (at least for me he fit in that class at that time).But ,yeah Ise sure make sure to made him look like a bad guy..Hell, Ise even goes in his armon mode and he was like a knight that goes to save his belove pricess not to mention his line
Old 2012-01-19, 17:36   Link #3098
aswad

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...dxd_v8_141.jpg

whats going on in this pic
Old 2012-01-19, 17:39   Link #3099
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
I got this one. As we saw in Volume 3, Rias and Asia are slight shota-cons and want to see Ise as a little boy so they try to turn him into a child again. It backfires and instead Rias and Asia are turned into children. Akeno jokes that she and Ise can raise Rias and Asia together as mommy and daddy. That image is Ise imagining that.

Old 2012-01-19, 17:42   Link #3100
aswad

@ bear killer

ur frm us but can u read japanese or did you just knew wat happened due to there being a simillar post

and lol cant stop laughing u can imagine that
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural