AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 17:15   Link #10241
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@fazri
The curse is already removed. Ise basically removes the curse on Boosted Gear on volume 10. When he entered Crimson-Queen he persuades the former hosts hatred and leads them to the path of light(oppai). So when Ise was in a tight situation on volume 11, the past hosts told Ise to use the power-of-tits which is Rias's oppai.

Also it sounded like even reincarnated devil has a chance of becoming a Maou in volume 10. Though if you do that you apparently cant have a harem, so Ise wont be becoming a Maou in the future lol.
he not completely remove the curse.
albion soul only remove half of the curse,the help ise.
there should have half curse running in boosted gear.
that amount maybe not problem for ise.
are you sure?
that make me need re read vol 11 now!
Old 2012-02-10, 17:15   Link #10242
Soji

Quote:
@Soji
I think Ise would still have said "Give me back my oppai.......I mean Buchou, Rias Gremory back!"

Because Ise always says that Rias's the perfect woman in terms of "appearance and oppai". So basically what he wants is always right in front of him. So he wouldn't hesitate to choose her.
True.I think the same here(like other as well).

Quote:
@fazri
The curse is already removed. Ise basically removes the curse on Boosted Gear on volume 10. When he entered Crimson-Queen he persuades the former hosts hatred and leads them to the path of light(oppai). So when Ise was in a tight situation on volume 11, the past hosts told Ise to use the power-of-tits which is Rias's oppai.
So I suppose we cant expect them to help him
Guys we can give rest at the theory about he meet the former hosts and win the hate thing.
Quote:
Also it sounded like even reincarnated devil has a chance of becoming a Maou in volume 10. Though if you do that you apparently cant have a harem, so Ise wont be becoming a Maou in the future lol.
And if the other Maou try to force him?
Old 2012-02-10, 17:24   Link #10243
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!

No, actually the past host would help Ise. They said that they realized more wonderful thing than "Juggernaut Drive"which is "Power of tits".

When Ise sends his concious into the depth of Boosted Gear in volume 9, the past hosts were sitting on the chair not replying. But in volume 10 when Ise got his stomach punched, the past host stands up from the chair and forces Ise to uses Juggernaut Drive. But Ise gets a help from the past host of Divine-Dividing and removes most of their hatred and he gets into Crimson-Queen.

So in volume 11, the past hosts are standing while drinking wine and dressing up as a gentleman. But they became a "tits" freak now.
Old 2012-02-10, 17:25   Link #10244
Soji

So we probally see them again vol 12. Wait a minute..not that mean if Ise die he become one of themO_O
Old 2012-02-10, 17:28   Link #10245
black knight iust
spirit 1

Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
Quote:
No, actually the past host would help Ise. They said that they realized more wonderful thing than "Juggernaut Drive"which is "Power of tits".

When Ise sends his concious into the depth of Boosted Gear in volume 9, the past hosts were sitting on the chair not replying. But in volume 10 when Ise got his stomach punched, the past host stands up from the chair and forces Ise to uses Juggernaut Drive. But Ise gets a help from the past host of Divine-Dividing and removes most of their hatred and he gets into Crimson-Queen.

So in volume 11, the past hosts are standing while drinking wine and dressing up as a gentleman. But they became a "tits" freak now.
how did a prieviouse host of divine dividing help him
Old 2012-02-10, 17:32   Link #10246
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
how did a prieviouse host of divine dividing help him
you should know that ise install one gem of divine dividing,so some past host soul go to inside ise and observe him.
dxd manga chap 11 already out in batoto
Old 2012-02-10, 17:32   Link #10247
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
man, if you watch dxd anime you get used to watching nipples. So i accidentally watched it front of my family. And now i feel embarrassed about it after......
lololololololololol

what????

Trolololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
mmmm.... im suprised no one said a red dedrics armor from skyrim....

all of you guys must of taken an arrow to the knee
its arrow "in" the knee :S

Quote:
lolololol

what is ise doing to the human race!

Last edited by for3ver; 2012-02-10 at 17:53.
Old 2012-02-10, 17:52   Link #10248
Blazenero007

lol manga stays with the story but they still hide the nipples -.-
Old 2012-02-10, 17:54   Link #10249
Soji

^What you aspect from the manga?I mean it's obvious that is less ecchi than the LN
Old 2012-02-10, 18:00   Link #10250
Velial

I prefer read than watch.Because i have crazy imagination.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:05   Link #10251
Soji

Quote:
lolololol

what is ise doing to the human race!
That's why he can die,he to epic to die

Velial@ So i'm not the only one(I do read manga and watch anime but I still prefer to read ln and Ff for this reason).
Old 2012-02-10, 18:07   Link #10252
hayshi_oni
Yokohama Baboon

Life 0 updated, have difficulties putting up percentage progress at main page.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:08   Link #10253
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
I prefer read than watch.Because i have crazy imagination.
i'd have to agree, reading gives you much more depth compared to when one watches it.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:10   Link #10254
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayshi_oni View Post
Life 0 updated, have difficulties putting up percentage progress at main page.
Good job, baboon. Your progress is impressive considering that just weeks ago you were in a zoo flinging what I hope to be mud at passers-by. You are an inspiration to all apes everywhere. Keep up the good work!

ALSO - just saw Episode 6 - Rias knows how to tug at my heart strings. So fucking adorable. The hug from "Devil's Job" sounded really tame when I read it - but they made it all emotional and super affectionate in the anime. So far Rias has caused my heart to melt from just a forehead kiss and a hug... I worry I may just die when she kisses Ise at the end of the series. T_T

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-10, 18:16   Link #10255
Soji

Bear Killer@ Not worry you not the only one that will die for that. Also I Pm you're something if you not know about this FF(abut RiasxIse)XD
Old 2012-02-10, 18:25   Link #10256
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!

@hayshi_oni
Nice. You don't have to worry about the percentage that much. It doesn't have to be accurate. Just relax and enjoy translating

@Bear Killer
I think the anime is doing a good job in terms of plot. Adding side stories would build the relation between Rias and Ise even more. The part where Rias asks Ise about "love" and he answers looked good. Rias showed a happy face when she heard the answer she wanted. And like you said the hugging in anime made it look more better than the LN. In the LN it was hug of cormfort and treat. But the anime hug had also her gratitude for the answer Ise gave her.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:25   Link #10257
superD
ぷ い ぷ い !

on the preview of ep7, it's the "familiar arc"-
Old 2012-02-10, 18:31   Link #10258
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
@hayshi_oni
Nice. You don't have to worry about the percentage that much. It doesn't have to be accurate. Just relax and enjoy translating

@Bear Killer
I think the anime is doing a good job in terms of plot. Adding side stories would build the relation between Rias and Ise even more. The part where Rias asks Ise about "love" and he answers looked good. Rias showed a happy face when she heard the answer she wanted. And like you said the hugging in anime made it look more better than the LN. In the LN it was hug of cormfort and treat. But the anime hug had also her gratitude for the answer Ise gave her.
And then Akeno adding the "Rias... have you..." as if to imply that Rias has already started to develop feelings for Ise. :3

Love that. Makes me wonder how they'll treat my favorite scene from Volume 2 when Ise admits that he likes Rias for who she is and she gets flustered and starts blushing. The anime seems to push the Ise/Rias relationship even more than the LN does. And I LOVE that. XD

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-10, 18:31   Link #10259
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by superD View Post
on the preview of ep7, it's the "familiar arc"-
Wich mean I will wait the end to see the whole arc in one shot

n0m@n @ That's made me wonder what they will Adding in the whole Rias arrange marriage arc(let's call this way) and in Ise fight again Raizer when he go to save Rias from the whole marry thing
I really hope they show more abut her thought in the whole fight and her reaction on what Ise said during that fight and to her.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:38   Link #10260
ChaosDragonDevil
Crimson Chaos Dragon

I can't wait to see the bug Ise vs Raiser fight! And I hope it shows Ise's arm realy turn into a dragon's
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural