AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-12, 16:51   Link #10921
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
@Soji
Well, Varuna (Pirun in Thai) has the role of the rain god in Thailand. His role seems to fade away.

BTW, to anyone from Indonesia, do you know Tale of Panji!? It's also very popular in Thailand. We call him "Inaho" though.
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:02   Link #10922
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Lol...and Ddraig would cry even more that the whole oppai dragon thing

fazri@Hey...I did when I come here._.then again that time the post and page where much less than now.XD
i do the same but it more less than this.
he read freaking 500+ pages you know.
well after i joint and making some fuss and stirring some topic this forum increase and gain momentum after many newbie joint.
only on 2 month from 200+ become 500+
fazri is online now  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:17   Link #10923
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
This series already has almost 550 pages but there's still no sub-forum for it. What did we do wrong?
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:20   Link #10924
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
maybe my eyes tricked me but what happen in this picture?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v9_000f.jpg
what written here is that really OPPAI?
CNine is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:22   Link #10925
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
maybe my eyes tricked me but what happen in this picture?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v9_000f.jpg
what written here is that really OPPAI?
well coming from vol.9 i assume its the moment rias gets summoned.. ise gets to push her oppai, and then she disappears part...
aigomorla is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:22   Link #10926
Avaricia
My Lord
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United Kingdom
DxD Next Chapter

Iv'e heard that After CaoCao theere Will be another Boss it said that It will be Hades iv'e red it on http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%...%83%ABD%C3%97D
Avaricia is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:22   Link #10927
n0m@n
too tired
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
Ahaha.... I finally reached this page....

Well anyway, I'm a new member, nice to meet everyone... I was supposed to post earlier but it took me a week to read through page 1 to the current page ~_~. Haha, 500+ pages isn't easy to read but it was very enjoyable and surprisingly educational

and first of all *deep bow*
thanks to nom@n, akuma and hayashi-oni for working hard to translate this novel, also for zzhk for taking time to give summaries XD

I originally had some questions but all of them have been pretty much answered after reading, in fact i learned so much other stuff too since the discussions here even had chess strategies, greek and hindu mythology, legendary wepons, old literature, IT info, even sopa and pipa, various anime, manga and LN references, politics, religion... and i was sure that at one point in time, everyone was talking about their favorite fruit... ^^
Welcome. So who's your favorite character so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
This series already has almost 550 pages but there's still no sub-forum for it. What did we do wrong?
Probably because it's more like a chat then discussion.
n0m@n is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:24   Link #10928
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i do the same but it more less than this.
he read freaking 500+ pages you know.
well after i joint and making some fuss and stirring some topic this forum increase and gain momentum after many newbie joint.
only on 2 month from 200+ become 500+
I know this.If I'm recall right ...when I come the page where ...200 and something...can be wrong thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
@Soji
Well, Varuna (Pirun in Thai) has the role of the rain god in Thailand. His role seems to fade away.

BTW, to anyone from Indonesia, do you know Tale of Panji!? It's also very popular in Thailand. We call him "Inaho" though.
What a shame about Varuna I don't really know why but he is the one I like most from that religion .But because Indra is in this ln(if I recall right) i want Varuna as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
This series already has almost 550 pages but there's still no sub-forum for it. What did we do wrong?
I wonder..It's not something that born when there is to much thing in one topic regarding the serie?.Or because the anime?.
Anyway there is one from the The Lesser Key of Solomon that I want to appear here in the ln. I wonder if the author will do this.
Spoiler for The Lesser Key of Solomon:

I don't know why but some how fit Ise ...I mean he come to my mind when I read this
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:27   Link #10929
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
hey, n0m@n why, in vol.9, the youkais think ise it was who kidnapped the kunou mother's?
and how they thank ise after he saves her kunou mother's?
and what the author says in the afterword vol.11, there may be spoilers on vol.12 in it.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:30   Link #10930
n0m@n
too tired
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 90
@peinmaimus@
Well they didnt have any proof or clue who kidnapped Kunou's mom. So when they saw a devil in their territory, Kunou mistook them for the kidnapper.

Also the author didnt write a single hint in afterword.
n0m@n is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:48   Link #10931
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Also the author didnt write a single hint in afterword.
I wonder if this is because vol 11 and 12 are two halves of a whole? If I'm right in the other vol afterword the author always gave a clue about the next one ,but those were the volumes that complete the story in the vol itself. Or maybe he just wants to make us squirm about Ise death
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:55   Link #10932
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I know this.If I'm recall right ...when I come the page where ...200 and something...can be wrong thought.


What a shame about Varuna I don't really know why but he is the one I like most from that religion .But because Indra is in this ln(if I recall right) i want Varuna as well.


I wonder..It's not something that born when there is to much thing in one topic regarding the serie?.Or because the anime?.
Anyway there is one from the The Lesser Key of Solomon that I want to appear here in the ln. I wonder if the author will do this.

I don't know why but some how fit Ise ...I mean he come to my mind when I read this
good for ya when i first arrived here it had only 10 pages...
so n0m@n any news coming today? =P
EvI is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:56   Link #10933
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
maybe my eyes tricked me but what happen in this picture?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v9_000f.jpg
what written here is that really OPPAI?
yes.
what writen is oppai
that the first time ise make magic pentagram to summon oppai.
after he touch,the pentagram send rias back right away!
fazri is online now  
Old 2012-02-12, 17:58   Link #10934
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
fazri@It's me or this happen when Ise master is BB?XD
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 18:00   Link #10935
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Well Rias is 18 and yet still considered not mature age. It's said that she would start Rating Game after University.
Since in Japan you become mature when you are 20. So maybe the author is thinking like that. Or maybe devils has certain things to become mature.
well if shes old enough to get married(vol2) shes old enough to do anything
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 18:04   Link #10936
ru5ty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in between asia and australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
Ahaha.... I finally reached this page....

Well anyway, I'm a new member, nice to meet everyone... I was supposed to post earlier but it took me a week to read through page 1 to the current page ~_~. Haha, 500+ pages isn't easy to read but it was very enjoyable and surprisingly educational

and first of all *deep bow*
thanks to nom@n, akuma and hayashi-oni for working hard to translate this novel, also for zzhk for taking time to give summaries XD

I originally had some questions but all of them have been pretty much answered after reading, in fact i learned so much other stuff too since the discussions here even had chess strategies, greek and hindu mythology, legendary wepons, old literature, IT info, even sopa and pipa, various anime, manga and LN references, politics, religion... and i was sure that at one point in time, everyone was talking about their favorite fruit... ^^
welcome here
when i came here it just 150+pages and now 500+?
its grow so fast


Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
well if shes old enough to get married(vol2) shes old enough to do anything
i think their familly just want rias and raiser to engage not married
__________________

ru5ty is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 18:07   Link #10937
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
youkais then come to confront ise in a battle? if so who wins?
and what they do when they discover that ise is one of the two heavenly dragons?
To finish, ddraig, in his full strength, is stronger than any god?
And the author speaks to Kunou appear again in LN and how she thanks ise for saving his mother?
And as ophus is kidnapped by shalba?
and why the captain of the tennis club falls for ise?
Sorry by asking so many questions and give you much trouble, is that I'm curious about these questions?
Thanks for the replies.
please look older post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
fazri@It's me or this happen when Ise master is BB?XD
it happen on vol 9 when ise tried to mastering triana mode.
ise reach BB on vol 5.
fazri is online now  
Old 2012-02-12, 18:07   Link #10938
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ru5ty View Post
welcome here
when i came here it just 150+pages and now 500+?
its grow so fast
yeah i give up catching up in to this thread every morning, id use up all my internet lol
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 18:10   Link #10939
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
fazri@Damn I confuse the 2 event.Thanks for the answer.

Om Nerabdator@I read every time the new postI enjoy do that.

I wonder if Ise will summon himself where the piece are (or Rias oppai lol) or if he will summon her for some reason (like in vol 9)in vol 12
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 18:11   Link #10940
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
yes.
what writen is oppai
that the first time ise make magic pentagram to summon oppai.
after he touch,the pentagram send rias back right away!
what the, it's like Rias become portable switch
CNine is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.