AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-09, 21:57   Link #1081
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
Yup. That's right. True-Longinus is a spear/lance
__________________
n0m@n is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:00   Link #1082
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yup. That's right. True-Longinus is a spear/lance
wtb ^^

also.. about the authors choice of setting..
thers 4 princes of helll and 4 arch angels yea?
isnt their suppose to be 7?

Lucifer - Pride
Mammon - Greed
Asmodeus - Lust
Satan - Wrath
Beelzebub (also called Baal, Lord of The Flies and Baʿal Zebb) - Gluttony
Leviathan - Envy
Belphegor - Vanity and Sloth

and

Gabriel - God is my strength
Michael - who is like God
Raphael - It is God who heals
Uriel - God is my light
Raguel - Friend of God
Remiel - thunder of God
Saraqael - Command of God

or is it a different legend all togeather? since there are many books on theories about hell etc..

im interested ^^
__________________
for3ver is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:08   Link #1083
Mcloving
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I wanted to ask after reading the comments posted, if Koneko can help Ise replenish his lifespan that he lost while he was in juggernaut drive; why was it necessary to obtain power equal to it. Couldn't he just get Koneko to refill it back every time he uses it or is there a catch?

Also is it possible that the 2 heavenly dragons were once a single entity which was split into 2? since they have equal opposite abilities it reminds me a lot of Yin and Yang. Also the possibility of saji's dragon being split into 5 happened.
Mcloving is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:10   Link #1084
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcloving View Post
I wanted to ask after reading the comments posted, if Koneko can help Ise replenish his lifespan that he lost while he was in juggernaut drive; why was it necessary to obtain power equal to it. Couldn't he just get Koneko to refill it back every time he uses it or is there a catch?

Also is it possible that the 2 heavenly dragons were once a single entity which was split into 2? since they have equal opposite abilities it reminds me a lot of Yin and Yang.
i think there was a problem where issei couldnt control juggernaut drive or something.. i dunno.. im a lost child..

but about the 2 dragons being a single entity ;/

thats a good thought ;/

but then comes the question.. who seperated them or how were they seperated if its true
__________________
for3ver is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:11   Link #1085
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
@For3ver
Japanese people like the word 4 when choosing number of people. maybe that's why.......



@Mcloving
Just like for3ver said ise can't control it. No one can. Vali can only for a certain time but then will go berserk.
__________________
n0m@n is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:14   Link #1086
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Japanese people like the word 4 when choosing number of people. maybe that's why.......
lol...

also.. its said that lucifer was an angel.. who God threw down from heaven because of his "pride" which makes him a fallen angel.. is their any reference of this in the book?
__________________

Last edited by for3ver; 2012-01-09 at 22:29.
for3ver is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:14   Link #1087
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvNto7 View Post
Well Koneko can replenish that lifespan right? So it will be invicible if he can keep spamming ability like that.

(Lol the there is a person posted the same idea with me)

But wait...i haven't read it yet, could it be there is only one chance to replenish that lifespan, if that's true then Ise is in trouble...

I wonder what Ise and his lover reaction when he know that his lifespan only 100 years left before replenished it, must be a catastrophe lol

Well either way, Ashia's Balance Breaker not yet attained, basic skill of her is Twilight Healing and it will not be surprise if the Balance Breaker either replenish all the lost from a person include stamina, lifespan etc. or revive someone, somehow Basic Skill of Sacred Gear is in correspondence with Balance Breaker.
It seems a little to convenient an ability to use constantly i reckon.

n0m@n
So he can copy other abilitys aswell? or is it just cop the power of sacred gears? That would be very cool. And i mean he found a way to achieve juggernaut drive level power without putting his life in serious danger so maybe he'll find a way to do the same for ability absorption.

Also rias's cousin is a sacred gear user right? what exactly do his abilitys allow besides faggy looking lion armor (lol) and physical power or more like... What can he actually do? And if he can use a sacred gear wouldnt he have human blood? is he not her "full" cousin or something?
dannclark is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:16   Link #1088
Kazandu
Striker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Peru
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
i think there was a problem where issei couldnt control juggernaut drive or something.. i dunno.. im a lost child..

but about the 2 dragons being a single entity ;/

thats a good thought ;/

but then comes the question.. who seperated them or how were they seperated if its true
About that, the juggernaut drive make Ise go into a bersek state (he can't control the power)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Japanese people like the word 4 when choosing number of people. maybe that's why.......
yeah, i'm reading something about that the other day, looks like to the shintoist the number 4 means good look and prosperity (like we have our lucky seven)


Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
It seems a little to convenient an ability to use constantly i reckon.

Also rias's cousin is a sacred gear user right? what exactly do his abilitys allow besides faggy looking lion armor (lol) and physical power or more like... What can he actually do? And if he can use a sacred gear wouldnt he have human blood? is he not her "full" cousin or something?
if i remember well the previous tread i readed, his sacred gear heavily increases his raw power (strength & Stamina) and obviously his speed so it's like a massive upgrade of stats :P
Kazandu is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:17   Link #1089
Mcloving
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
About the splitting if the possibility is true: Wasn't the Main antagonist goal to destroy the world. Well the dragons were wrecking havoc and the 3 races had to seal the two insides the sacred gears. Maybe orphus split a dragon of great power into the 2 heavenly dragons to cause havoc?

Just a theory guys please give me yours thoughts!
Mcloving is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:18   Link #1090
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
I believe the word 4 in Japanese is "shi" which also means death. It's actually an unlucky number in Eastern Asia (China, Korea and Japan all hate number 4 and usually avoid using it to name streets, buildings or rooms).
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:24   Link #1091
Kazandu
Striker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Peru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I believe the word 4 in Japanese is "shi" which also means death. It's actually an unlucky number in Eastern Asia (China, Korea and Japan all hate number 4 and usually avoid using it to name streets, buildings or rooms).
yeah but some branch of the shintoist take's te 4 as a lucky number or something like that, i didn't remember well.
Kazandu is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:34   Link #1092
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazandu View Post
if i remember well the previous tread i readed, his sacred gear heavily increases his raw power (strength & Stamina) and obviously his speed so it's like a massive upgrade of stats :P
So its basically the same as ise's which doubles his stats lol.
dannclark is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:40   Link #1093
Kazandu
Striker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Peru
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
So its basically the same as ise's which doubles his stats lol.
very diferent, Ise doubles every 10 seconds, in other words 10 = 1 double charger counter in his sacred gear, whe he releases the counter his power increases x2 for every counter he has stored in his guantelet.

thus, if you read the novel 2 ise uses his overboost to increase the power to his maximun capability (the maximun he can support, this is limited to the strong the wielder is)
Kazandu is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 22:44   Link #1094
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazandu View Post
very diferent, Ise doubles every 10 seconds, in other words 10 = 1 double charger counter in his sacred gear, whe he releases the counter his power increases x2 for every counter he has stored in his guantelet.

thus, if you read the novel 2 ise uses his overboost to increase the power to his maximun capability (the maximun he can support, this is limited to the strong the wielder is)
Does the same ting happen whilst he's in balance break?
dannclark is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 23:20   Link #1095
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Does the same ting happen whilst he's in balance break?
ability of ise is doubling power per 10 sec,transfer power to other people and object this is basic of boosted gear.
so even he using balance breaker or other thing like punching using cross or slashing using ascalon this basic power can be used as long as ise active it.
if you read vol 7 when he fighting loki he using his ability to boast and transfer for helping an fighting loki.
ise can copy other sacred gear he can using divine engine that vali have because he insert the gem that vari lost went figt with ise because he forcing to keep that gem and install it ise lost many his life span.
even koneko can using youjutsu to repelish ise life force but its take time.
if ise try do it again maybe on the process he already used all his life span then he will die on the spot,same thing apply to jagernout mode to
ascalon is not sacred gear but holy sword.
holy sword can be prepectual weapon like fate zero where iris safe keeping sheath excalibur from saber.
zenovia using same concept for holy sword durandall

Last edited by fazri; 2012-01-09 at 23:34.
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 23:34   Link #1096
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
ability of ise is doubling power per 10 sec,transfer power to other people and object this is basic of boosted gear.
so even he using balance breaker or other thing like punching using cross or slashing using ascalon this basic power can be used as long as ise active it.
So basically if ise is in crimson queen mode and uses his boost abilty lets say for 2 minutes basically no one can beat him... lol
dannclark is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 23:39   Link #1097
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
So basically if ise is in crimson queen mode and uses his boost abilty lets say for 2 minutes basically no one can beat him... lol
of course many people can beat ise because even on bbalance breaker that increasing many fold of ise power but if his enemy already high power it's posibel to beat ise like rias cousin the lion man,also god that have absolute power.
if he don't reach around same power level or more it's posible to defeat ise.
even ise sacred gear said to be longinus that can kill god it's take time to reach level god and other problem the capasity of ise are he can reach that level.eventhough using crimson queen mode you don't know how strong your enemy then that posible beat ise like irina.
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 23:40   Link #1098
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
So far about 7 or 8.
Spoiler for For example.....:
Isn't asia like head over heels for him from the start basically? lol she freaks out when hes reffered to as her Boyf and is like mega jealous of rias, in volume 2 rias also reffers to ise as asia's love and she doesnt object lol. I thought she was the first to sort of really like him for him. I kinda feel like she deserves a tieing amount of love from ise with rias.
dannclark is offline  
Old 2012-01-09, 23:51   Link #1099
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
Isn't asia like head over heels for him from the start basically? lol she freaks out when hes reffered to as her Boyf and is like mega jealous of rias, in volume 2 rias also reffers to ise as asia's love and she doesnt object lol. I thought she was the first to sort of really like him for him. I kinda feel like she deserves a tieing amount of love from ise with rias.
i think is little bit complicated you know.
vol 1 asia like ise.
vol 2 rias turn.
vol 3 kiba turn.
vol 4 zenovia turn.
vol 5 koneko.
vol 6 irina.
vol 7 akeno.
vol 9 nine tail musume.
vol 10 rizer little sister.
asia like ise but she know that rias have special place on ise heart also rias is number one woman that ise lusting.
you read vol 2 new life.
asia said she don't want to lost but she think she will lost.
the more plot reveling asia know how deep conection betwen ise and rias,she don't want lost but she have no choise but accept about ise x rias.
well she didn't mind polygamy you know.
asia is one candidate for ise harem that rias mother order for rias make and to manage for giving it to ise.
the other one is akeno.
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-01-10, 00:13   Link #1100
dannclark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i think is little bit complicated you know.
vol 1 asia like ise.
vol 2 rias turn.
vol 3 kiba turn.
vol 4 zenovia turn.
vol 5 koneko.
vol 6 irina.
vol 7 akeno.
vol 9 nine tail musume.
vol 10 rizer little sister.
asia like ise but she know that rias have special place on ise heart also rias is number one woman that ise lusting.
you read vol 2 new life.
asia said she don't want to lost but she think she will lost.
the more plot reveling asia know how deep conection betwen ise and rias,she don't want lost but she have no choise but accept about ise x rias.
well she didn't mind polygamy you know.
asia is one candidate for ise harem that rias mother order for rias make and to manage for giving it to ise.
the other one is akeno.
Does rias's mother actually suggest harem members? lol
dannclark is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.