AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-16, 06:13   Link #12001
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
n0m@n @ You Know? Every time I read something about Caocao..ops I mean Walking hax code(Lol) .I hate him more and more...How much cocky he can become>_> And Ophus a we sure that she is one hate being one that people thought (evil Or i'm wrogn here?). I mean she nothing like you would thought when you first heard about her.At least we can be almost sure that she can do something or do something that will end in Issei come back.

Blazenero007@ I don't think will do something like this..but I can see her do a WTF reaction like the other lol. Issei sure is the best in this kind of thing .XD
in part i agree whit you but i also respect him becouse even if he have an ovepowered longinus he's still just a human yet he pwned all our heroes like nothing while keeping some condition like dont kill and protect george, this loss was greatly opfus fault who should have just obliterated him instead of letting him have his way becose she wasn't interested..
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:16   Link #12002
Ruki0089
The Fateless one
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
finay............can...............reach.......... .this.........page

@n0m
im begins curious about this picture...
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xd_v10_119.jpg
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:24   Link #12003
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
finay............can...............reach.......... .this.........page

@n0m
im begins curious about this picture...
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xd_v10_119.jpg
HANG IN THERE Ruki!!!
anyone who has some ecchi picture please show it to him to bring his spirit back
__________________
CNine is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:26   Link #12004
Ruki0089
The Fateless one
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
@CNine
you want me die?
if you show me some ecchi picture
i definitely die because nosebleeds
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:28   Link #12005
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
endarion88@ Sorry I can't respect some one like him.especially since the conditions have not been made for good will but because he want made the thing more interesting(not matter what you or him say that what I understand ...and that's why I still think that he cocky a hell and hope he end badly).>_>
But yeah,i had to agree about ophus thougth.

CNine@I dont recall if this was already post thought.
Spoiler for NFSW:
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:30   Link #12006
n0m@n
too tired
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
finay............can...............reach.......... .this.........page

@n0m
im begins curious about this picture...
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xd_v10_119.jpg
In that scene Ravel's mother contacts Ravel by using the magic circle. Ravels mother asks "especially" Ise to protect Ravel from pests(other guys). Ise said he will definitely protect her. After hearing that Rias tries to leave the room. Then Ise asks Rias where she is going. Rias asks Ise if she would protect her. Ise says he would(The picture).
Rias then asks Ise if he would protect Asia and Akeno. Ise says he would. But Ise doesnt understand what Rias is trying to say. The Rias asks what is she to Ise. Ise says "Buchou is Bchou". Then she leaves the room crying.......
n0m@n is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:31   Link #12007
Ruki0089
The Fateless one
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
n0m
Oh......the problem start right there?
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:32   Link #12008
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
finay............can...............reach.......... .this.........page

@n0m
im begins curious about this picture...
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xd_v10_119.jpg
this picture is after ravel mom call using magic pentagram and talk to ise,and before rias cry because ise.
the reason is when only rias get called by the title"buchou",when ise call other with name and he said he will protect all of them,of course including rias too.
but girl heart is complex.
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:35   Link #12009
Ruki0089
The Fateless one
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
@fazri
You right.......
girl heart is complex
hard to understand.....
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:35   Link #12010
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
@CNine
you want me die?
if you show me some ecchi picture
i definitely die because nosebleeds

siapkan kantong darah darurat kaya' Mutsulini
__________________
CNine is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:37   Link #12011
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
The ironic thing is..I'm sure he say like that "Buchou is Bchou" to try to differentiate Rias from the other yet he fail
At least at the end of vol 11 he do the right thing...still lest hope that when he back in vol 12 he not back to call her like this because he had forgot that he confess to her and all the other thing.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:38   Link #12012
Ruki0089
The Fateless one
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
@CNine
hahahaha
orang indo....?
"Location Somewhere in East Java..."
aku mulai penasaran ada berapa banyak orang indo disini?


But i dont want die before.....Finish my LN
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:38   Link #12013
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
endarion88@ Sorry I can't respect some one like him.especially since the conditions have not been made for good will but because he want made the thing more interesting(not matter what you or him say that what I understand ...and that's why I still think that he cocky a hell and hope he end badly).>_>
But yeah,i had to agree about ophus thougth.

CNine@I dont recall if this was already post thought.
Spoiler for NFSW:
ofcoure i also want someone to beat the crap out of him and when i said i reaspect him i meant not as a person but ...how should i put it... i respect his strenght
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:43   Link #12014
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
In that scene Ravel's mother contacts Ravel by using the magic circle. Ravels mother asks "especially" Ise to protect Ravel from pests(other guys). Ise said he will definitely protect her. After hearing that Rias tries to leave the room. Then Ise asks Rias where she is going. Rias asks Ise if she would protect her. Ise says he would(The picture).
Rias then asks Ise if he would protect Asia and Akeno. Ise says he would. But Ise doesnt understand what Rias is trying to say. The Rias asks what is she to Ise. Ise says "Buchou is Bchou". Then she leaves the room crying.......
Light Novels and manga will be so much better when they give you the option to slap the protagonist on the back of the head and say "You fucking retard!" >_<

But at least he kinda gets it at the end of that volume. He even says when he loves her that he wants to "protect her forever".
__________________

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Bear Killer is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:43   Link #12015
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
endarion88@ Sorry I can't respect some one like him.especially since the conditions have not been made for good will but because he want made the thing more interesting(not matter what you or him say that what I understand ...and that's why I still think that he cocky a hell and hope he end badly).>_>
But yeah,i had to agree about ophus thougth.

CNine@I dont recall if this was already post thought.
Spoiler for NFSW:

what the....nosebleed.......
my..........plan......................ba.......... ...........ck......................fi............. .............re.................d
suffering................ from ......................blood....................... .....................lo................st......... ..........
this............................... pic......................ture..................... is............. at............... fi.............................nishing............ .............. blow......................le..............vel ................
__________________
CNine is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:43   Link #12016
n0m@n
too tired
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
ofcoure i also want someone to beat the crap out of him and when i said i reaspect him i meant not as a person but ...how should i put it... i respect his strenght
I know how you feel. DxD is the world filled with Gods, monsters and legendary creatures. Human would be like pests. But Cao Cao is a human yet he fights against superior beings. He's a human so his body won't surpass the superior beings. So he uses tactics, techniques and his eyes to dodge and see through his opponents attack. So I know why you would respect him because in that aspect I also respect him.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
Light Novels and manga will be so much better when they give you the option to slap the protagonist on the back of the head and say "You fucking retard!" >_<
True. Even though it was sad to see Rias like that, it's also nice to see that she's still a fragile girl even though she acts with elegance most times. It's hard to imagine she acts like this when you read volume 1 of LN.
n0m@n is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:46   Link #12017
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I know how you feel. DxD is the world filled with Gods, monsters and legendary creatures. Human would be like pests. But Cao Cao is a human yet he fights against superior beings. He's a human so his body won't surpass the superior beings. So he uses tactics, techniques and his eyes to dodge and see through his opponents attack. So I know why you would respect him because in that aspect I also respect him.
CaoCao is the anti-Batman. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
True. Even though it was sad to see Rias like that, it's also nice to see that she's still a fragile girl even though she acts with elegance most times. It's hard to imagine she acts like this when you read volume 1 of LN.
I know. I go back and read Volume 1 and she seems so carefree and confident. I guess that's what happens when a girl falls in love. She becomes insecure and afraid because she realizes she stands to lose something that makes her truly happy. A maiden's heart is indeed a complicated thing. And poor Ise is an idiot. v_v
__________________

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Bear Killer is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:46   Link #12018
Ruki0089
The Fateless one
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
@CNine
R.I.P
Dont go to heaven......Your nosebleed will make heaven dirty
just go to hell.......you can have more nosebleed if you want.

@Uncle Kuma
I miss you so much!!
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:48   Link #12019
Velial
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Russia
n0m@n use spell casting to allow me to read volume 10 i want to read what goes on Rating Game.I have feeling it's epic.
Velial is offline  
Old 2012-02-16, 06:48   Link #12020
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
I see where you two come from about Caocao..and I can respect him for that...still he pissed me off._.

Bear killer@ True about that.Still I really cant fault him knowing why he was like that....still he do realize and do the right thing in the end.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-02-16 at 07:04.
Soji is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.