AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-11, 09:19   Link #1241
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvNto7 View Post
FYI If you wanna see how Rias body looks in real life you can see this 2 models/actress i got and compared

Spoiler:


Rias even ousted that two especially in B measure just FYI lol , how lucky Ise is especially Rias and Akeno measure is nearly the same...wonder about the other occult member (girls no boy or trap)

Oh yeah don't forgot read the High school DxD ch.5 at your favourite manga reader or download it from translator site



You can add me to a person who enjoyed all three. Cheers !

Well his ability is indeed "too" useful in rating games, too imba if he fight against a woman, which makes his ability got banned.
Wonder Ise reaction when his ability got banned everytime he found a new one lol
Lol, your comment reek of Dota language. But don't you think as male and female ratio is 1:1, and this is battle, there are too many girls on battle field and too many of them being shy about being nude? It is not his skill itself imba but it is the author favoritism makes it imba.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:23   Link #1242
Valky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Agree, as long as girl are happy. But he has to be quick, be decisive. The longer the more melancholy girls are.
It's okay even if he take it slow. The girls won't go anywhere. They're already attached to Ise. That's the greatness of fiction world.
Valky is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:26   Link #1243
Reitou Yami
Yandere?
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
n0m@n is so good! You're my idol now!!!

The more I read, the more I love Akeno and Rias. Of course, I love you too, n0m@n ^_^.

Ah...I wonder if I am the only girl in this thread...
Reitou Yami is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:26   Link #1244
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by SvNto7 View Post
Hmm...maybe you're right. A crush...but interesting, does she got if after or before Ise become devil, if it is before then lol

I'm agree with a fact that many harem genre finally ends only with the main girls, while the others...so in HS DxD while they are competing only to be closest is wonderful, at least we know that the ending will be a happy ending for everyone (author said that)

Well before the devil, Asia is a nun (sister) who served the God to the fullest, of course she is having trouble, but well maybe she will changed with the story flows.

I see why Rias really see Akeno as the most promising challanger in position of harem queen:

- Akeno got asset that bigger than Rias
- Ise already at least said Akeno name but Rias stil Buchou
- Akeno is more active in seducing Ise
- Ise already admire them, it can be looks on chapter that got updated when Rias say about Akeno-onesan (aw jeaously is really adorable)
- Akeno got the 1st date with Ise later
Don't have a high hope!! It's the leverage technique. You make a girl look good to be used as springboard boost another girl higher.
But i find Akeno sexy too. Rias is more a funny friend than a girlfriend.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:29   Link #1245
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reitou Yami View Post
n0m@n is so good! You're my idol now!!!

The more I read, the more I love Akeno and Rias. Of course, I love you too, n0m@n ^_^.

Ah...I wonder if I am the only girl in this thread...
Man, here i am worry that you don't know he is a man.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:29   Link #1246
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
1st
That idiom means how serious and focus you should put in to get the job done. You shouldn't play when working thus needn't worry about work when playing. Not about how hard your training SEEM TO BE because the hardship he feel is not the fact, it's his personal opinion. May be someone weaker than him but live in a third world country find that training not hard at all.

2nd,
He is honest about his desire, gotta love it. He is stupid, well that's a sin to be born weak but it's okay if you make up with hard work. After all Ax B= C with a= talent, b=hard-working, c= your value, if they have bigger A then you just need to get a bigger B to be equal to them. But there is NO FUCKING EXCUSE to make such useless spell. What is the odd to fight again FEMALE opponent to REALIZE his HAREM dream and save HIS GIRLS from OTHER GUYS? 0% if you think logically.

And as i plead you, don't make such fuss about no talent, make fucking up with hard work. If you are good at something, that doesn't mean you are the best AND you are BAD at something doesn't mean you are the WORST at it. EXAMPLE:Someone are worse than you at programing but they feel they are good at it and work hard, they will eventually beat you, and that's a real life experience !!!!! CONCLUSION, what you are good or bad at is not a matter of an unchangeable fact, just your fucking feeling so it can be change. IT IS SIMPLY HOW YOU DISTRIBUTED YOUR VALUE SO FAR. IN ISEI CASE, 0.1% in SWORDMANSHIP, 0.1% in MARTIAL ART, 0.1% in MAGIC and 99% in MASTURBATE.
He just need to change that. IS that hard? NO!!!!! "magic is embodierment of imagination". To be good at magic, what do you need to do? Imagine!!! Easy as cake. For example, if he imagines Buchou is violated by Raiser, at least he can makes spell dismember spell when he imagine he cut Raiser dick. But i guest Rias is not as important as his dick because instead of some combat-useful dismember spell born from hatred for Rias' opponent, he make some fucking useless spell (which make so little impact as three strongest flying key member of Raiser team will be not affect) just to satisfy his virgin-pervert need "see girls' nake body".

3rd and 4th
"IT's a biggest shame for a man to not "eat" what lay before him", period.

5th
100000000000000...0000 power unit x O% effectiveness = nothing. Play RPG more. Simple example, you deal 100000....000 fire damage (pervert spell) to lighting immune mod (girls)? Cool. But to a fire immune mod( other pervert, men) ? ohhhhh you screw.
if you on position of ise can you say the same?
ise born and grow up in normal and common family on japan.
i think his spell quite usefull after all most devil that participate on rating game is woman.
let me tell you ise is totally pervert eventhought he on verge oh dead he never stop thinking perverted stuf that the truth about ise.
can you break trouma if you have it?
yeah it's shame that not eating what lay for you.
but there some people because trauma and psicology matter they useless on the bed.
human heart is not that simple.ise is human eventhough he only chara on novel.
well about hat spell as long i know until vol 10 is still effectif if ise oponent is woman no matter how strong she is.
well different story if ise opponent ok to be stark naked he still have his sacred gear.
if ise a bastard he will rape rizer servant when they stark naked but he not a bastard.
this novel theme is shonen normally for story on shonen genre MC strugle fighting stong enemy eventhough he already become quite strong.
about fight with rizer,ise just become devil for 2 mount what you can do about it.
even rias that same high level devil defeted by rizer.
if he lost cause the stupid spell he make then that is.
i can do anything is up to the author i'm just fans.
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:32   Link #1247
SvNto7
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Lol, your comment reek of Dota language. But don't you think as male and female ratio is 1:1, and this is battle, there are too many girls on battle field and too many of them being shy about being nude? It is not his skill itself imba but it is the author favoritism makes it imba.
Well the one that really imba is not the "Dress Break" ability

As you said i'm agree not all female will be shy about naked

Beside from author favorit (well ofcourse he is the main male char)

I will tell you the one that really makes Ise invicible if the opponent is woman from my perspective

It is "Billingual Language" ability which makes Ise can talk to woman boobs and can access what are they thinking, this is basically Ise know what are the girls going to do, what are problems that the girls facing (all in their minds)

From this ability also, Ise makes Akeno & Koneko resolve her problem (and that makes the two falling in deep love with Ise)
(Remember Ise always talk that he don't know what are women thinking (maiden's heart) but finally he got what he want)

And yeah Akeno is really sexy definitely a queen if it is my harem
But Rias is not bad too...

Last edited by SvNto7; 2012-01-11 at 09:46.
SvNto7 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:34   Link #1248
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Don't have a high hope!! It's the leverage technique. You make a girl look good to be used as springboard boost another girl higher.
But i find Akeno sexy too. Rias is more a funny friend than a girlfriend.
Ise would disagree. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvNto7 View Post
Well the one that really imba is not the "Dress Break" ability

As you said i'm agree not all female will be shy about naked

Beside from author favorit (well ofcourse he is the main male char)

I will tell you the one that really makes Ise invicible if the opponent is woman from my perspective

It is "Billingual Language" ability which makes Ise can talk to woman boobs and can access what are they thinking, this is basically Ise know what are the girls going to do, what are problems that the girls facing (all in their minds)

From this ability also, Ise makes Akeno & Koneko resolve his problem
(Remember Ise always talk that he don't know what are women thinking (maiden's heart) but finally he got his want)

And yeah Akeno is really sexy definitely a queen if it is my harem lol
LoL. I'm finally gonna take this seriously. If it was my harem I'd have Rias as Queen with Akeno second and I'd let them sleep on opposite sides in the same bed. After those two it's Asia > Zenovia > Koneko > Rossweisse (I can't believe she doesn't get more love) > Raiser's sister whose name escapes me > Irina
Bear Killer is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:44   Link #1249
SvNto7
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
LoL. I'm finally gonna take this seriously. If it was my harem I'd have Rias as Queen with Akeno second and I'd let them sleep on opposite sides in the same bed. After those two it's Asia > Zenovia > Koneko > Rossweisse (I can't believe she doesn't get more love) > Raiser's sister whose name escapes me > Irina
Well for me it's a little different but it's really hard to differentiate Akeno and Rias, i like Akeno only slightly because of her attitude, Rias is too adorable with her jeaously that makes me hard to makes her in position 2 too soo lets make like this

Akeno & Rias > Asia > Rossweisse > The rest are same

Why Rossweisse is in top is just because i admired valkyrie

If it is position maybe you can get four if you really want, two in top of you sharing half body, two in the left and right...harem is heaven !!!
SvNto7 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:46   Link #1250
Reitou Yami
Yandere?
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Man, here i am worry that you don't know he is a man.
Of course I know ^v^. It's just a joke.

I am such a weird girl for liking this kind of novel. But I don't care what people think. I am just honest with my feeling. Plus, I only like 2D girls, I don't have interest in 3D girls, 2D and 3D boys. That's my problem. But I can claim that I'm pure and innocent. I READ, but I don't THINK, WATCH or DO naughty things.

My motto is : "True beauty is the thing no one can reach". Therefore I like 2D, 'cause it's not real.

And HSDxD is the novel I enjoy the most out of all novels which I have read.
Reitou Yami is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:51   Link #1251
SvNto7
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reitou Yami View Post
Of course I know ^v^. It's just a joke.

I am such a weird girl for liking this kind of novel. But I don't care what people think. I am just honest with my feeling. Plus, I only like 2D girls, I don't have interest in 3D girls, 2D and 3D boys. That's my problem. But I can claim that I'm pure and innocent. I READ about it, but I don't THINK or DO naughty things.

My motto is : "True beauty is the thing no one can reach". Therefore I like 2D, 'cause it's not real.

And HSDxD is the novel I enjoy the most out of all novels which I have read.
I really thinking you're not weird just unique, being different not makes you a weird.

Aw, you don't like 3D boys such as the real one? Then that's alright...men and boys are different right? lol just kidding.
SvNto7 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 09:55   Link #1252
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
WHO NEEDS 3D.!!!!...well maybe until they make a save point in life BUT HEY!!
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 10:00   Link #1253
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
wow.
there some hardcore otaku on this forum.
i like 2Dwoman but i know no matter how i like them they won't reply my feeling.
well it's different mater if technology of virtual reality already reach like ln SAO.
for me akeno&rias>zenovia>rossweiss>rizer sister>irina>asia>koneko.
i like them base on they bust size.
hehehe....
i like pettan but i more love bakunyu.
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 10:23   Link #1254
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
if you on position of ise can you say the same?
ise born and grow up in normal and common family on japan.
i think his spell quite usefull after all most devil that participate on rating game is woman.
let me tell you ise is totally pervert eventhought he on verge oh dead he never stop thinking perverted stuf that the truth about ise.
can you break trouma if you have it?
yeah it's shame that not eating what lay for you.
but there some people because trauma and psicology matter they useless on the bed.
human heart is not that simple.ise is human eventhough he only chara on novel.
well about hat spell as long i know until vol 10 is still effectif if ise oponent is woman no matter how strong she is.
well different story if ise opponent ok to be stark naked he still have his sacred gear.
if ise a bastard he will rape rizer servant when they stark naked but he not a bastard.
this novel theme is shonen normally for story on shonen genre MC strugle fighting stong enemy eventhough he already become quite strong.
about fight with rizer,ise just become devil for 2 mount what you can do about it.
even rias that same high level devil defeted by rizer.
if he lost cause the stupid spell he make then that is.
i can do anything is up to the author i'm just fans.
You SHOULD KNOW ONE THING, HUMAND'S MIND IS MORE ADAPTIVE THAN HUMAN'S BODY.
THEREFOR, I DON"T HAVE A SINGLE COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS INITIAL WEAK BODY, HIS INITIAL WEAK INSTINCT OR HIS FUCKING RANDOM POWER-UP SCARED GEAR WHICH GIVE HIM OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE HIS DREAM COME TRUE BY MAKING HIM DEAD OR BECOME DEVIL( NORMAL HIGH SCHOOL PERVERT WON'T EVEN GET A GIRLDFRIEND)
I STRESS ABOUT THE FACT SOMEONE WEAKER THAN HIM MIGHT FIND HIS TRAINING NOT HARD AT ALL MEANS IT'S MAY OR MAY NOT HARD, BUT HE
EXAGGERATES IT.
DO YOU THINK GETTING DUMP LEAVE A TRAUMA? THEN EVERYONE HAVE IT, AND EVERYONE ACT LIKE HIM? NO, AT LEAST NOT ME AND I WAS DUMPED TWICE IN THE HIGH SCHOOL.

Don't give the crap about most of the enemies WAS female and they WAS shy. DON'T YOU SEE IT'S REALLY ODD THAT WITH MALE:FEMALE RATIO IS 1000:984, THERE ARE SO MANY FEMALE PARTICIPATED IN? And don't throw me that magical factor that will change this ratio or make more female participating in. SCIENCE PROVES THAT NATURAL RATIO IS 1:1. IF THERE ARE MORE MALE OR FEMALE, THEY EVENTUALLY MOVE TO 1:1 RATIO AS LONG AS THEY NEED ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE TO PRODUCE OFFSPRING. THAT'S AUTHOR'S FAVORITISM AND INTENTION.
AND WHAT EXACTLY DOES HE GAIN FROM FIGHTING A FEMALE ANYWAY?


IF YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT IT, YOU DON'T NEED TO FIGHT ANY FEMALE. YOUR GOAL IS TO MAKE HAREM, TO GATHER GIRLS=MAKE ENEMY WITH OTHER MEN=> YOU NEED TO FIGHT MEN TO PROTECT YOUR GIRLS OR TO GET MORE GIRLS AND ISEI HAS ZERO COMBAT AGAINST MEN=> GOAL FAIL+ BECOMING NETORARE CHARACTER.
Example? Imagine if Isei doesn't have dragon power( a fucking random power-up which can be seen many time in Bleach, Naruto or SAILOR MOON) or Buchou's brother doesn't give him a chance after "life5, volume 2" what will happen? Buchou will marry Rasier and Isei, as their servant, will be forced to witness all sexual act between them and become introverting, locking himself in a room and spending his fucking misery life to think about why he developed such useless spell. I WOULD SAY HE WAS LUCKY(as the author must do to earn popularity)AND HIS ODDS IS BELOW 25% AS DRAGON MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HELP HIM AS IT GAINS NO PROFIT AND BUCHOU'S BROTHER DOESN'T WANT TO HELP AS HE INITIALLY MAKE BUCHOU MARRY.

And like i said, to fight a female in this series, Breast reading may be strategic useful if you have power to commence counter plan but DRESS BREAK IS STILL USELESS. why do i need to do something SO DIFFICULT AS TOUCHING AN ACROBATIC girl WITH MY HAND AND MY HAND ONLY when I CAN USE SOMETHING MORE EASY TO OPERATE SUCH AS APHRODISIAC GAS? AND GUESS WHAT? IF THEY CAN"T HANDLE BEING NAKED HOW CAN THEY HANDLE AN ORGASM?


But i admit those spell are useful. Breast reading to read girl mind to manipulate them. Clothes stripping to rape them smother. BUT STILL THE HAS NO COMBAT ABILITY AGAINST MEN.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 10:25   Link #1255
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
wow.
there some hardcore otaku on this forum.
i like 2Dwoman but i know no matter how i like them they won't reply my feeling.
well it's different mater if technology of virtual reality already reach like ln SAO.
for me akeno&rias>zenovia>rossweiss>rizer sister>irina>asia>koneko.
i like them base on they bust size.
hehehe....
i like pettan but i more love bakunyu.
Believe me, they are not hardcore compare to Keima in TWGOK
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 10:30   Link #1256
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i like them base on they bust size.
I like the way you think.

Also, I enjoy that so many people like Rias. She's either a favorite or close to favorite for almost everyone I talk to. Most of the time in a harem the main girl isn't popular at all. I guess it's because Rias is openly affectionate, kind, flirtatious, and even when she's jealous she's adorable about it. I think everyone is pulling for her in one way or another.

Then again you look at other main girls in a harem and it's usually a bitchy tsundere, or a shy moe, or just some girl who's bland and uninteresting.
Bear Killer is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 10:34   Link #1257
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 26
No reason to capslock every second sentence.
Especially since he still has his Sacred gear, and no we don't really need to discuss the that he wouldn't be abe to do anything if he didn't have it, as neither Yuuma nor Rias would have ever taken interest in him.

And, for the sake of the argument, lets assume that Rias would have taken him in for some wierd reason anyway she wouldn't have resurrected him as a pawn, but used one of her Rooks, Knights or Bishops for it.
And even if, again for the sake of the argument, she would have chosen to resurrect him as a pawn anyway he would have never needed 8 pieces, maybe 4 because you can't fit that much perversion into one pawn but thats it.
Without the sacred gear, every other girl than Asai wouldn't even care about his harem wish
AC-Phoenix is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 10:47   Link #1258
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
No reason to capslock every second sentence.
Especially since he still has his Sacred gear, and no we don't really need to discuss the that he wouldn't be abe to do anything if he didn't have it, as neither Yuuma nor Rias would have ever taken interest in him.

And, for the sake of the argument, lets assume that Rias would have taken him in for some wierd reason anyway she wouldn't have resurrected him as a pawn, but used one of her Rooks, Knights or Bishops for it.
And even if, again for the sake of the argument, she would have chosen to resurrect him as a pawn anyway he would have never needed 8 pieces, maybe 4 because you can't fit that much perversion into one pawn but thats it.
Without the sacred gear, every other girl than Asai wouldn't even care about his harem wish
I totally agree, that why in my previous comment i never complains about his scared gear or his body potential but complain about his attitude, mental strength. "It is not your generic that make you great, it's your spirit that make you great"-commander Shepard. BUT EVERYONE MISUNDERSTAND ME and think i'm some action manga fan-boy. sigh.
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 11:00   Link #1259
zzhk
Summary Machine
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Agree, as long as girl are happy. But he has to be quick, be decisive. The longer the more melancholy girls are.
I don't see what Ise needs to be decisive about.
Since everyone knows he wants to be the harem king, so there is no dilemma of picking one girl over another.
The only thing to fight over are their relative positions within the harem, but that's for the girls to work out amongst themselves.
zzhk is offline  
Old 2012-01-11, 11:01   Link #1260
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
I totally agree, that why in my previous comment i never complains about his scared gear or his body potential but complain about his attitude, mental strength. "It is not your generic that make you great, it's your spirit that make you great"-commander Shepard. BUT EVERYONE MISUNDERSTAND ME and think i'm some action manga fan-boy. sigh.
Which brings us back to the capslock usage.

Anyway;
Rias has already hinted that she holds his power on a very tight leash she is not willing to release until she thinks that he is ready for it.
If all of his 8 piece-powers would be released he would be the 3rd strongest.

no matter how much spirit you have, you will fail if you lack the basics, which he obviously does...
Rias had very high spirits too and lost to her ex-fiance who thougth that this fight is a waste of time from start.
Thre is much more you need than just high spirits to beat an opponent many times stronger than you. (or in rias case having a cheating ability)
AC-Phoenix is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.