AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-14, 19:21   Link #1841
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!

@fazri
True. Sairaorg is definitely a ultimate-class devil in terms of strength.

@dannclark
Definitely stronger than Raiser. Holy-swords are supposed to be a fatal attack. But Zenovia swinged her durrandal hardest as she can and he blocked it with his body and touki. If Durrandal's light isn't enough to kill him, then Raiser's fire is nothing. Even Rias said that Sairaorg is stronger when Ise asked her. And that time Rias didn't know about Sairaorg's touki and Balance-Breaker.

@churchblue
Zenovia is born with a talent to use Durrandal and holy-swords. It doesnt change even after she turns into a devil. But the holy-sword and power of light will also be a lethal weapon to her is well.

Asia and Zenovia wants to follow Ise when he becomes a King. Possibly Ravel(Raiser's sister) because her mother trys to tell Ise in a "long way".
It's Akeno and Kiba who is the other two getting a promotion. Kiba turns into a real knight of Rias, so he would stay as her servant. He doesnt seem interested in making his own group.

@Ac-Phoenix
Yeah Rias's. But it would be funny if he lays a hand on Maou's wife. That's basically sleeping with a Mafia's boss wife.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:24   Link #1842
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You mean Rias future husband right?
Or does Rias brother die and she wants to be added to Issei's harem?
yeah rias future husband.
snizer is still around and sometime messing around with ise.
it think there some wrong type it should be rias future husband.
all rias family already approve existance as rias future husband.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:33   Link #1843
Soji

You know guys you made me wonder something.I wonder if when Ise will create his own group, if he Rias and the others will continue to live like now(together ), and deal with the creation of their own groups / and business ... and help each other when needed. Or separate home and meet at specific intervals .Because especiallynow that they became a couple in Volume 10 I doubt that Ise and Rias want to live apart .
Old 2012-01-14, 19:39   Link #1844
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
You know guys you made me wonder something.I wonder if when Ise will create his own group, if he Rias and the others will continue to live like now(together ), and deal with the creation of their own groups / and business ... and help each other when needed. Or separate home and meet at specific intervals .Because especiallynow that they became a couple in Volume 10 I doubt that Ise and Rias want to live apart .
i think ise ,rias and other woman club member won't let that happen.
it's almost imposible for ise separate from them.he need them,they also need ise.
you should know how scary them if ise get other member for harem that not as servant,i think we will see blood fest
afterall it's not easy to make own group.
you should know ise reputation.
also on the hell ise hero program.
it will take long time even he pass test promotion.
the only potensial as ise servant only ravel(rizer sister) as bishop like her position before.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:43   Link #1845
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i think ise ,rias and other woman club member won't let that happen.
afterall it's not easy to make own group.
you should know ise reputation.
also on the hell ise hero program.
it will take long time even he pass test promotion.
the only potensial as ise servant only ravel(rizer sister) as bishop like her position before.
Well he will eventually do it, it'll be a bit silly if he doesn't since that has been his goal the entire time plus he promised to fight Vali with his own servants.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:46   Link #1846
dannclark

If ise becomes a high class devil and starts his own group wont he become a king? wouldnt that mean he'll lose the use of his triania since hes not a pawn anymore?
Old 2012-01-14, 19:51   Link #1847
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post

Wew... having a penex as an evil piece is like having one extra piece... he can have one evil piece with two lives... Ise's future group is looking good...

All Hail the Harem King!!!
Old 2012-01-14, 19:53   Link #1848
n0m@n

Speaking of Vali. let's see how his group goes.

1.) Vali. The descendant of real Lucifer and possessor of the longinus "Divine Dividing".

2.) Bikou. The descendant of Monkey King.

3.) Kuroka. Reincarnated devil. Former nekomata. Strong enough to kill her master.

4.) Arthur Pendragon. Decendant of King Arthur. Has the ultimate Holy-sword Coalbrand. One of the Two ultimate swordsman of Chaos Brigade. Easliy tortues the son of Fenrir by cutting them. The other swordsman who has equal power to him handles Kiba and Zenovia with ease.

5.) Le Fay Pendragon. Arthur's sister.

6.) Fenrir. Can kill God. Possibly the second strongest of the group.

7.) Gogmagog. An ancient golem created by God.

Hmmmm. Rias and her servants doesnt seem like they stand a chance against them........
Old 2012-01-14, 19:53   Link #1849
black knight iust
spirit 1

Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
@dannclark maybe thier will be a solution to that like nurarihan no mago with using the power of servants to use other powers
Old 2012-01-14, 19:59   Link #1850
superD
ぷ い ぷ い !

Which group uses n0m@ns terms in their version of the anime? I hate reading "slave" when i'm used to reading "peerage" from the novel?
Old 2012-01-14, 20:01   Link #1851
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

1.) Vali. The descendant of real Lucifer and possessor of the longinus "Divine Dividing".

3.) Kuroka. Reincarnated devil. Former nekomata. Strong enough to kill her master.

4.) Arthur Pendragon. Decendant of King Arthur. Has the ultimate Holy-sword Coalbrand. One of the Two ultimate swordsman of Chaos Brigade. Easliy tortues the son of Fenrir by cutting them. The other swordsman who has equal power to him handles Kiba and Zenovia with ease.

Hmmmm. Rias and her servants doesnt seem like they stand a chance against them........

WTF!!!! Isn't that a DREAM TEAM??!!!

Well... i still believe in the Harem King and oppai army...

By the way... how does castling work in the Rating Game? Does the king and the rook change position? Or does one goes to where the other is?

All Hail the Harem King!!!
Old 2012-01-14, 20:04   Link #1852
black knight iust
spirit 1

Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...dxd_v5_321.jpg

hay is this what people were talking about yesterday with the blood transfusion and who is the person in the backround
Old 2012-01-14, 20:10   Link #1853
Soji

Quote:

And how the hell some one can defeat a group like this?
fazri@True...I'm sure they will still live together,but do their own thing.(plus I relly can't see Rias and Ise apart the way their are now ).
Old 2012-01-14, 20:16   Link #1854
n0m@n

Rias used "Castling" in volume 4 to swap her position with the "Rook" piece. It changes their position. If I think about it, that was the only time she used it.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:16   Link #1855
dannclark

Quote:

Whaaaaat how can he kill god?
Old 2012-01-14, 20:24   Link #1856
Soji

Quote:
Rias used "Castling" in volume 4 to swap her position with the "Rook" piece. It changes their position. If I think about it, that was the only time she used it.
Wait...don't that's mean that she can being part of Ise own grup when he form it(his grup) ,exchanging her role as she did that time? Or actually has nothing to do with that
Old 2012-01-14, 20:29   Link #1857
n0m@n

Sorry. I meant swapping is in their "location" of the places they are at.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:31   Link #1858
Soji

^In fact, it seemed strange.Thanks for the explanation .
Old 2012-01-14, 20:41   Link #1859
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Pretty sweet move. Lost among the allure of her beauty and affection is the fact that Rias is highly intelligent. Ise even says himself that she's a bookworm and I've heard a few people refer to her as a genius.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:49   Link #1860
n0m@n

Yes she's said to be the perfect girl. And she's a dere-dere to Ise.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural