AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-25, 15:46   Link #19841
Soji

AznSamsung @ I dont think she will do.From what I see She respect to much both Ise and Rias to not respect their feelings.That's why she wait until now...you remember what she say in vol 10 after ise he confessed his feelings to Rias?.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:47   Link #19842
AznSamsung

Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
“Ara ara. With this, I can now become serious at having an affair with Ise-kun.”
Old 2012-03-25, 15:49   Link #19843
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

it would be funny to see rias somehow be the last to marry ise due to some convoluted circumstance lol
Old 2012-03-25, 15:49   Link #19844
Soji

AznSamsung @ Yeah. that's mean that she would wait if she had to XD she care to much to both Ise and Rias to do something stupid.

debrr07 @ There is no way in the hell that Ise marry some one before Rias.If some one think otherwise he just daydreaming.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:50   Link #19845
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrr07 View Post
i dunno about asia, even though ise and her have kissed and he has touched her breasts, i still think ise has a brotherly love more than a girl-boy love towards asia but who knows
Read the small translation of v7 life 1, Ise has realized that their relationship is not that of brotherly love towards his sister, he has realized it's more than that.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:53   Link #19846
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

As a said before, after Ise saves the Underworld expect Venerana or Lady Phoenix (zzhk can we get her real name it is strange callling her that) to announce the engagement. Pure Devils would push for the marriage of Ise and Rias or Ravel just so that Ise would support them if an disagreement with the 3 races occur. Michael seeing Ise's worth and power will encourage his Ace Irina to pursue a relationship with him. Barakiel would ask Akeno to further up the relationship because Azazel ask him to (Azazel in the background really wouldn't care, but just for entertainment to see Ise squirm in the power struggles of the races), Odin if he has a changed of Heart will suggest for Rossweisse to pursue a relationship with Ise for Asgard, and Asia, Koneko, and Zenovia wouldn't care as long as Ise stayed by their side. To end all of this Ophis coming in and mimic what she saw in vol 11 in Ise house by kissing Ise. Expect a lot of roars and riots from each of the races.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:53   Link #19847
MrGori
Guy Without a Soul

@Dragonroots yeah its true but he look asia like his sister in most of cases
Old 2012-03-25, 15:54   Link #19848
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
Read the small translation of v7 life 1, Ise has realized that their relationship is not that of brotherly love towards his sister, he has realized it's more than that.
i knew someone would pick that up, even though he realised it, i think he is still trying to maintain a brother-sister bond but i may be wrong
Old 2012-03-25, 15:55   Link #19849
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
As a said before, after Ise saves the Underworld expect Venerana or Lady Phoenix (zzhk can we get her real name it is strange callling her that) to announce the engagement. Pure Devils would push for the marriage of Ise and Rias or Ravel just so that Ise would support them if an disagreement with the 3 races occur. Michael seeing Ise's worth and power will encourage his Ace Irina to pursue a relationship with him. Barakiel would ask Akeno to further up the relationship because Azazel ask him to (Azazel in the background really wouldn't care, but just for entertainment to see Ise squirm in the power struggles of the races), Odin if he has a changed of Heart will suggest for Rossweisse to pursue a relationship with Ise for Asgard, and Asia, Koneko, and Zenovia wouldn't care as long as Ise stayed by their side. To end all of this Ophis coming in and mimic what she saw in vol 11 in Ise house by kissing Ise. Expect a lot of roars and riots from each of the races.
In a few word...he had the support from all the race lol
But that's why i can see Rias family push the thing even more...I mean Rias a to be the harem manager and 1 wife.No that Rias would mind...hell ...I fear to think what she really will do when Ise is back.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:59   Link #19850
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Hmm, just thought of a new topic. We all know Rias wants a traditional Japanese Wedding (If you don't know, you can't call yourself a Rias fan), so what about the other girls? What I am asking if Ise marries all the girls in the harem what would their wedding be like? I doubt all of them want a Japanese wedding although it is pretty nice from what I heard.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:59   Link #19851
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Interesting, I hope some of the things mentioned happens

Last edited by debrr07; 2012-04-13 at 14:31.
Old 2012-03-25, 16:00   Link #19852
AznSamsung

soji@ .... 25 days left ... and we will know if Rias learn anything daring from Akeno

debrr07@ fall quoting .... remove the v
Old 2012-03-25, 16:01   Link #19853
Soji

ReaperxKingx @ Honestly i dont know...they never say something about this topic from what I remember. We know about Rias but not the other. That's why I think Is better first her and then little be little we find out about the other girls. But you know?..I hope that every girls want a different kind of marriage. That's way every girls will be special and unique.
Old 2012-03-25, 16:07   Link #19854
AznSamsung

soji@ true .... rias has to be first ....
Old 2012-03-25, 16:08   Link #19855
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Wouldn't Irina, Asia, and Zenovia want a Christian marriage inside the church. Akeno would probably want a Japanese wedding since her mother and herself is a priest. Rossweisse would have a Valkyrie wedding, Ravel a Devil Wedding, and Koneko... uh well scratching my head on that one, can't think of anything. By the way there is nothing in all the mythologies I read about concerning a Devil's and a Valkyrie's wedding so don't ask. Even I am interested what those two would be like.
Old 2012-03-25, 16:12   Link #19856
AznSamsung

reaper@ i agree ... they just need to tell Micheal to help them out in the church
Old 2012-03-25, 16:15   Link #19857
Soji

Is even possible a Christian marriage from a harem O_o or better some girls frome the harem.
Old 2012-03-25, 16:17   Link #19858
Clue
nMe

In volume 4 ise asked for only asia and zenovia to remain unscathed while praying which means that he would receive massive damage by going in the church unless he becomes a dragon...
Old 2012-03-25, 16:17   Link #19859
AznSamsung

soji@ is a story so anything can happen
Old 2012-03-25, 16:20   Link #19860
Soji

I know this...it's just I will find strange if Michael would help for something like this.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-03-25 at 16:34.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural