AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2004-03-28, 21:14   Link #21
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
How would I train my ninjas? Sheesh, what kind of an insane person would have a plan for some obscure question like that?

Although...

I'll have to use them as tools of my inevitable destiny of world domination. I'll make a 4 of them into my elite killing squad(which I will call the Disgruntled Ninja Squad), the rest, I'll educate them in the art of deception and backstabbing which I like to call "Capitalism".

Soon my ninjas will own all the major companies as the heads of the companies die one by one(via the disgruntled ninja squad), when they hold 51 % of all of the world's respectable companies, I will proceed to buy the other 49 % effectively controling all the money flow in the world.

Then, when I control the airwaves I will air uncut, subbed anime for free all through out the world gaining the trust of all the anime fanboy/girls, then I will use them as the tools of my next stage of my plan, universe domination.

Yup, that's pretty much it.

In Remembrance - Founder of Sladism / Slade's Photobucket
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 22:06   Link #22
Stickels
Just passing by

punch them in the stomach so they can barely even move and then throw them over a cliff so they can hope some special force will save them.

the ones that live can be ninja's
|
everybody go to this link and watch my Naruto - Dragula AMV and let me know whatcha think.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 05:18   Link #23
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothlink666
Training would start at 4:30 am and end at 10:35 pm
they would all have weights on just as heavy as lee's but on there arms to and a vest
the first 2 hours will be pushups in a 2 foot deep lake the next 2 hour's will be running up hill followed by a 5 min food break then ninjitsu training
they all have to perform the bunshin no jitsu with 80 copy's
and be able to do at least 10 kage bunshin
then chakra training
they do the basic's for rasengan ,tree climbing ,water walking focus your chakra to your hand for 10 min with no break then they sleep for an hour to regain some of there chakra and we run down the mountain and meet at the bottom and i pair them to spar
then we play 3 hour's of go and chess and reading
after that weapon's work
then for the rest of the day we work on taijitsu with walking on water

Some strong Genins you've got there. I mean, Kage Bunshin is a Jounin Technique, the only genin that did it was Naruto. You really don't expect every Genin to be able to use it?
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 06:57   Link #24
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

If I were a kage, Id train my ninjas to do nothing but sit around on a big comfy couch and eat Doritos and drink mountain dew.

Then after they get fat enough, Ill have them learn shitzu no jutsu, wherein my ninjas gang up on an enemy, sit on them, and have one of them take a huge corn-filled dump on their faces.

Also, when theyve all reached the legal procreation age, which will be 30 in my village, ill have all the males and females line up, and i personally choose who they will mate with. Which theyll have to do in front of everyone, because we're a close knit 'family'. Then, when the women produce the offspring in the hollow of a tree, ill have them taken to the hospital immediately, and fed intravenously doritos, cake, doughnuts and coffee. When theyre old enough to join the Academy, Ill have the old crop of ninjas do something really hard like 5 pull ups, which of course after years of eating doritos and drinking mountain dew will cause all of them to have heart attacks and die. Ill use my napalm no jutsu to fry them all into ashes and have the children fertilize our corn and cabbage crops with the ash.
Then the cycle begins again.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 07:55   Link #25
Hisoka44

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
If I were a kage, Id train my ninjas to do nothing but sit around on a big comfy couch and eat Doritos and drink mountain dew.

Then after they get fat enough, Ill have them learn shitzu no jutsu, wherein my ninjas gang up on an enemy, sit on them, and have one of them take a huge corn-filled dump on their faces.

Also, when theyve all reached the legal procreation age, which will be 30 in my village, ill have all the males and females line up, and i personally choose who they will mate with. Which theyll have to do in front of everyone, because we're a close knit 'family'. Then, when the women produce the offspring in the hollow of a tree, ill have them taken to the hospital immediately, and fed intravenously doritos, cake, doughnuts and coffee. When theyre old enough to join the Academy, Ill have the old crop of ninjas do something really hard like 5 pull ups, which of course after years of eating doritos and drinking mountain dew will cause all of them to have heart attacks and die. Ill use my napalm no jutsu to fry them all into ashes and have the children fertilize our corn and cabbage crops with the ash.
Then the cycle begins again.
you have serious mental issues
Hisoka44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 10:43   Link #26
Lavilainepieuvre
Flames all the way!

Location: I'm in the living room where I killed Col. Mustard with the candlestick
Well of course I would have them deliver milk and work on my farm. Then I will send them through space and have them work out in 50x gravity.

Seriously (but can we really be serious on such a subject), I think training should be adapted to each ninja. Training should focus on your particular flaws and on increasing your most used skills. For example, if I was a ninja, i'll try to buff myself since I'm about 150 pounds... Since I'm an octopus, I'll try to develop a special justsu like octoattack-non-jitsu.

I also think that all ninjas should increase their speed. Even if you know all jutsus, if your enemy can punch you before you even move a muscle, what good is it ? So every ninja should copy the training of Rock Lee. If they can...
Old 2004-03-29, 15:13   Link #27
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Id teach my ninja to be swordsmen, more like fencers. Id train them to concentrate on speed and countering. The weight idea that Rock Lee used was a pretty good idea so maybe id juse that on my Genin and make them spar against eachother most of the day. Id be sure to get in some time to teach them most of the basic and semi-advance jutsus but mainly just focus on their fencing skills. Eventually one of my own students will learn or create some sort of technique by using the sword and chakra and then the school just brances off from there.
3) The world and everything in it is absurd.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 15:55   Link #28
gothlink666
lord of the dragon

which is why i got fired
gothlink666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 16:07   Link #29
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Figures
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 18:48   Link #30
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

I would train them similar to what is happening in hidden Leaf Village now, but I would put some more action in it. more test-missions, more gen jutsus (illusinary?) where their friends or something die, or when there are dozens of enemy juunins appearing ready to attack. just to see how they would react. (more or less like when Team 7 went on their A-ranked mission. they got attacked, and Naruto crapped out and Sasuke fought back.) Those results are interesting, even for the students themselves.
Old 2004-03-29, 19:09   Link #31
aahhsin

When any male is born, inspectors come in and check on the baby. if the baby is deemed not suitible it shall be left on the top of the hill for 1 night. If it dies it dies, if it lives, it gets to go back to the parents.

take all males from their parents when they are 7 years old.

live in the military barracks untill they are 18.

during this time, train train some exams train some more. One involving not eating for 3 days straight. only water, I will place some elite guards to guard the food. the only way you can eat is to get past the guards and get the food. get caught? you'll get whipped. if you can't complete the task no food for a week. (Encourages teamwork, disipline and loyalty)

once the males hit 18, they go off and kill someone with their barehands (usually slaves) they fail they will be killed (effectivly destroys "post-war symptoms)

at age 35 they can finally go off and breed. The cycle continues.

So an exclusive male ninja clan. This will prevent guys getting weak for girls. The training will make it a male dominated sexist country.

As for the females, They can breed more males. and take care of domestic affairs. males will take care of external and political affairs.

So females will have the opportunity to help the economy and earn equal wages among their peers. (that's what feminist want right?)

anyone guess where this is from?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 19:15   Link #32
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
anyone guess where this is from?
well, it does look alot like Sparta in the old years (Greece and Troje and stuff, you know..?), but I guess that's not what you were lookin' for.

I don't think the people of your country would be very happy with that kind of gouvernment, by the way...
Old 2004-03-29, 19:28   Link #33
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
well, it does look alot like Sparta in the old years (Greece and Troje and stuff, you know..?), but I guess that's not what you were lookin' for.

I don't think the people of your country would be very happy with that kind of gouvernment, by the way...
Congrats! Spartan war Machine!

Why not? It worked for tyrannical sparta. And it defeated a democratic Athens (Don't debate about this. The real winner of that war was the Macedoneans)
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 19:46   Link #34
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I'd chose a great number of kids.
Start a military project to train their telecinetic and psychic powers, and make them as war machines and a "higher level" society. I'll call it the Project Akira...

Oh, wrong anime

Well, I'd get a bunch of kiddos, make them sit at the sofa, obligate them to watch Naruto repeatdly, memorizing all movements and jutsu. When their training is over, which would take roughly about 10-15 years of non-stop Naruto watching, I'd just say: "FIGHT TO THE DEAAAAAAAAAAAATH!"

Now, seriously...

Sharing the training in genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu and actual study pratice is a good idea. Roughly 4 hours for ninjutsu, 2 hour to genjutsu (which can be easily done by having a great Chakra control), 3 hours to taijutsu; and 2 hours to actual study (physics, math). A mission system just like the Countries, to improve the bond, strength and tatics of a team. Not a very hard training, since they all need time to rest, after all. You can't push your body way too much, so 11 daily hours of training with 1-hour breaks between them is more than good, IMO (ninjutsu, 1 hour break, genjutsu, 1 hour break, taijutsu, 1 hour break, study, the daily training's over, giving us 3 hours in total to rest between the practices). Roughly, 14 hours dedicated to training in a day (11 hours of actual training/study + 3 hours of rest). Take the last 10 hours to rest in a day, and you're as new as ever in the next day. Of course, you'd have the choice to chose if you want to add more time to a taijutsu practice, or a ninjutsu pratice, or any pratice you'd want. But the "original" setting would be that one.

That would be the method I'd use to train my ninja
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 21:59   Link #35
Umbrae
Generic Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
If you were "insert here"kage, how would you train your ninjas?
But I am. Actualy my name in japanes would be Kage Taka. Although I don't know if for proper japanese it would be Taka Kage, or Kage Taka.

As for training ninja, that is easy. find a few large cities and let them loose on the populace. one at a time. Then warn the city about when there comming. that should be enugh of a challange for a first test.
Old 2004-03-30, 00:13   Link #36
Poster Boy

here's a good way to train ninjas....

Let them practice with these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&category=475
Poster Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 00:16   Link #37
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poster Boy
here's a good way to train ninjas....

Let them practice with these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&category=475
Those are totally weak looking.

Ah, Ebay...I remember when I bought a stun gun off Ebay.

Detroit's MVP of the 2003 NBA Finals goes to...the referees!
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 01:39   Link #38
Poster Boy

your right,

their probably plastic with a chrome coat.
Old 2004-03-30, 01:48   Link #39
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Female Ninjas - Intense, 12 hour bedroom sessions.
Male Ninjas - 12 hour video camera duty.
Old 2004-03-30, 02:27   Link #40
Poster Boy

hahaha....

Perverted Hermit!