AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2013-09-23, 18:02   Link #2041
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I was hoping Titus would be reborn as a girl, but it looks like he's still a boy. Kind of sucks that only one of the five magis currently alive is a woman.

*shrugs* Well, who knows? Maybe the third Alma Toran magi will be a woman, too. We still don't really know anything about that person, as far as I recall.

Anyways, seeing as Kouen kidnapped took Aladdin with him, I think it would be pretty interesting if a future arc (not necessarily the next one) will be a Kou empire-focused arc (at least not a short one like the one we had for Hakuryuu, anyway). Like maybe Aladdin will get the chance to get himself better acquainted with the royal family members outside of the ones he already met (I sorta doubt that Gyokuen would be much involved though since she'd probably be too busy hatching up her next evil scheme). Heck, maybe our hero can even somehow soften up Kouen at some point! Pull that huge stick out of his ass, y'know?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 18:03   Link #2042
CBredbeard
Banned

Aladdin wasn't kidnapped. We see that he's been reunited with Titus in Magnostadt.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 18:15   Link #2043
marvelB

^Yeah, I was kinda joking when I said that, heh.
Old 2013-09-24, 03:33   Link #2044
hawkeyesvn

This whole arc was probably planned by Sinbad. He actually wanted to absorb Magno into his alliance long ago ( Think about it's strategic position: A connect point between Reim and Kou -Whoever have this country will have a solid base for both offensive/defensive goal ) so he did all this:

1. Not stopping Aladdin coming to Magnosutadt. He probably knew that Aladdin would mess up whatever evil plan that Magno has with his righteous sense.

2. Not doing anything about the Akita kingdom's pirate situation. From what the Akita captain said, several cargo ships from Sindria has actually been robbed but Sindbad had never sent any of his households to help them. I think he wanted to leave them for Aladdin group so Aladdin would grow more concern about Magno ( discovering magical tools )

3. Kept on sending letters to Scher and encourage her to invest the situation in Magno. He knew Scher from a long time ago so he probably knew that she would wage war with Magno by finding out about the abnormal situation in Magno.

4. He waited until all opposing players are exhausted to intervene the battle with the medium. With only his group remain fresh and strong, no one dare to refuse his offer! Kouen might act cool and all but he himself know that his side got no chance of winning against Sindbad and his seven metal vessel user in the current condition.

As Hakuei said: "This man has calculated things this far and was waiting for the right chance!". This theory is highly possible because you can't just mobilize a force this large ( armies, food/rations, metal/household vessel users from several countries of 7 seas alliance ) and cross the sea in a short time. It would take at least 1-2 months so he must had planned this operation a long time ago. If he ever become a villain, then Sindbad sure wiil be a Magnificent bastard .
Old 2013-09-24, 07:18   Link #2045
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
This whole arc was probably planned by Sinbad. He actually wanted to absorb Magno into his alliance long ago ( Think about it's strategic position: A connect point between Reim and Kou -Whoever have this country will have a solid base for both offensive/defensive goal ) so he did all this:

1. Not stopping Aladdin coming to Magnosutadt. He probably knew that Aladdin would mess up whatever evil plan that Magno has with his righteous sense.

2. Not doing anything about the Akita kingdom's pirate situation. From what the Akita captain said, several cargo ships from Sindria has actually been robbed but Sindbad had never sent any of his households to help them. I think he wanted to leave them for Aladdin group so Aladdin would grow more concern about Magno ( discovering magical tools )

3. Kept on sending letters to Scher and encourage her to invest the situation in Magno. He knew Scher from a long time ago so he probably knew that she would wage war with Magno by finding out about the abnormal situation in Magno.

4. He waited until all opposing players are exhausted to intervene the battle with the medium. With only his group remain fresh and strong, no one dare to refuse his offer! Kouen might act cool and all but he himself know that his side got no chance of winning against Sindbad and his seven metal vessel user in the current condition.

As Hakuei said: "This man has calculated things this far and was waiting for the right chance!". This theory is highly possible because you can't just mobilize a force this large ( armies, food/rations, metal/household vessel users from several countries of 7 seas alliance ) and cross the sea in a short time. It would take at least 1-2 months so he must had planned this operation a long time ago. If he ever become a villain, then Sindbad sure wiil be a Magnificent bastard .
:O That would be quite a plan he would have made. Plus he gains magical weapons as well as high level magicians and their knowladge which could then be used to strengthen the barrier.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 10:21   Link #2046
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
:O That would be quite a plan he would have made. Plus he gains magical weapons as well as high level magicians and their knowladge which could then be used to strengthen the barrier.
and don't forget the new technologies from reim empire!!
Breimoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 10:43   Link #2047
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I suppose that's one good thing about this stupid venture. Yam probably won't have to burn out her life maintaining Sindria's barrier all on her own.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 13:59   Link #2048
Nvis
Senior

I just wonder if Judal has his own plans. Evil empress doesn't seem to know he's there.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 18:50   Link #2049
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I just wonder if Judal has his own plans. Evil empress doesn't seem to know he's there.
Judal's plan = Go to war with everything. Beat Aladdin, make more wars, beat Aladdin again and once he has done all of that cover the world in BR.

Also turning Black Rukh into Light Rukh is nothing suprising seeing how Judal was able to turn White into Black back in Balbad. Soo I would not be suprised if all Magi's are able to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
and don't forget the new technologies from reim empire!!
Compard to magical weapons they are weaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
I suppose that's one good thing about this stupid venture. Yam probably won't have to burn out her life maintaining Sindria's barrier all on her own.
That is true I Yam could improve her magical storing items with Magic schools tech. Along with the draining magoi tools seeing how that could work well with Sinbad and any Magi that is willing to have their magoi drained and then stored.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 02:02   Link #2050
Raviel

Spoiler for Chapter 199:
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 02:24   Link #2051
marvelB

Spoiler for Magi 199:
Old 2013-09-29, 02:33   Link #2052
Blaat
AS member for 10 years

Poor Mor.
Old 2013-09-29, 02:41   Link #2053
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Poor Mor.
Great...more fuel to the, tragically force Morgianna to be together as the damsel in distress with Sasukuryuu, fire-.-;;
Old 2013-09-29, 06:25   Link #2054
K. Shiruto

Somehow I was expecting something like this.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 07:33   Link #2055
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
^ I lol so hard omg

I'm all for Mor too, by Toto's also seems like a good option
Old 2013-09-29, 07:48   Link #2056
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Not sure if I should be happy or sad this happened. Considering it seems like a mid way point, Mor still has a huge chance.
Old 2013-09-29, 08:29   Link #2057
hamazura
Huskar is for NOOBS

ok so no alibabaxmor
i can already see the ending now. alibaba vs sasukeryuu, eventually sasukeryuu got 'solomon wisdom-ed' and go to white side once again and become kou emperor with mor as the empress in peaceful world
Old 2013-09-29, 08:30   Link #2058
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Why go for the bad end, still Ohtaka could be completely trolling us.
Old 2013-09-29, 09:17   Link #2059
Blaat
AS member for 10 years

Spoiler:
Old 2013-09-29, 09:25   Link #2060
K. Shiruto

The tears of the M x A fans, they are delicious
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen