AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-27, 21:18   Link #3101
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
So magic can stop you from aging, and you can choose to get older, so does that mean you can choose to make yourself younger?
they only slow the aging. and i believe growth is irreversible
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 10:50   Link #3102
natchu96
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Lol, Arba manages to talk Sheba into trying to actually going for it, and Sheba got friendzoned immediately XD

I wonder how this would turn out.
natchu96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:05   Link #3103
GenesiD
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing Solomon getting betrayed. Sheba better not be related to Gyokuen in any way. She is too sweet <3
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:06   Link #3104
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
they only slow the aging. and i believe growth is irreversible
Alright. So.. This should definitely be Sheeba

Spoiler for Image:


But, she looks arguably younger. But, at the very least, it definitely can not be Arba.

But this should definitely be Arba.. Since it matches Arba's appearance and Arba can't make herself younger.

Spoiler for Image:


So this sort of Hints Sheba should definitely be Gyokuen, but I'm starting to believe Arba is Gyokuen based on some context. Especially, since Arba is the oldest of Solomon's troupe, she could actually be loyal to David still and she's helping Solomon for the sake of David's plan.

I can't tell if things are becoming more clear or more confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
Oh man, I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing Solomon getting betrayed. Sheba better not be related to Gyokuen in any way. She is too sweet <3
I have to admit, Sheeba's sweetness is affecting my judgement. She's so adorable. Like, arguably the most adorable of the female characters.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:09   Link #3105
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
it feels like sheeba is sort of brainwashed and Arba is Gyokuen.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:18   Link #3106
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
from picture above, every old buddies including ugo has displeased expression. they are all al-thamen. i wonder if wahid and setta will make appearance as villain. as ithnan and falan already appeared...

and its weird to type wahid, setta, arba, ithnan as i knew arab language since child. is just like saying one, two, three, four and make them as a subject

and i just realize from that pic, falan's boobs are so damn big

and the staff is suited too. arba is in ugo's side. and the creepy magi is sheeba. same staff!
Spoiler for staff:
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:18   Link #3107
GenesiD
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Alright. So.. This should definitely be Sheeba

Spoiler for Image:


But, she looks arguably younger. But, at the very least, it definitely can not be Arba.

But this should definitely be Arba.. Since it matches Arba's appearance and Arba can't make herself younger.

Spoiler for Image:


So this sort of Hints Sheba should definitely be Gyokuen, but I'm starting to believe Arba is Gyokuen based on some context. Especially, since Arba is the oldest of Solomon's troupe, she could actually be loyal to David still and she's helping Solomon for the sake of David's plan.

I can't tell if things are becoming more clear or more confusing.



I have to admit, Sheeba's sweetness is affecting my judgement. She's so adorable. Like, arguably the most adorable of the female characters.
Yeah, I'm also thinking Arba is related to Gyokuen in some way. Seeing as how Gyokuen and Sheba are shown having the same staff, I think it automatically disqualifies Sheba as Gyokuen. After all, revealing who Gyokuen is meant to be a twist. I doubt Ohtaka would carelessly reveal something as important as that.

I never did get it though. Is Solomon still alive but stuck in Alma Torran? I've picked Magi up again so I forgot some details.
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:27   Link #3108
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
Yeah, I'm also thinking Arba is related to Gyokuen in some way. Seeing as how Gyokuen and Sheba are shown having the same staff, I think it automatically disqualifies Sheba as Gyokuen. After all, revealing who Gyokuen is meant to be a twist. I doubt Ohtaka would carelessly reveal something as important as that.

I never did get it though. Is Solomon still alive but stuck in Alma Torran? I've picked Magi up again so I forgot some details.
isnt he reincarnated as aladdin?
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:31   Link #3109
GenesiD
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
isnt he reincarnated as aladdin?
Wiki says "proxy" and that he was sent to this world by Solomon. Idk, I'm super confused haha
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:35   Link #3110
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Sheba is so sweet. I refuse to believe she is Gyokuen, I will remain in denial until it's confirmed.

That was a very interesting chapter. I didn't expect Arba to ask Sheba to become Solomon's wife.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:38   Link #3111
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
Wiki says "proxy" and that he was sent to this world by Solomon. Idk, I'm super confused haha
what the fvk is proxy. that term is... its like translator trying to be smart translate into that hard confusing word
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:41   Link #3112
GenesiD
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
what the fvk is proxy. that term is... its like translator trying to be smart translate into that hard confusing word
Meaning Aladdin is representing everything Solomon stands for since Solomon is unable to (either because he's dead or what have you).
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:49   Link #3113
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
from picture above, every old buddies including ugo has displeased expression. they are all al-thamen. i wonder if wahid and setta will make appearance as villain. as ithnan and falan already appeared...

and its weird to type wahid, setta, arba, ithnan as i knew arab language since child. is just like saying one, two, three, four and make them as a subject

and i just realize from that pic, falan's boobs are so damn big

and the staff is suited too. arba is in ugo's side. and the creepy magi is sheeba. same staff!
Spoiler for staff:
I think that image is really interesting. Sheba is the light, while Arba is the dark. Gyokuen is dark, but she has Sheeba's staff.

I'm sorry though, I'd like to complain for a minute. I'm just really sick of the Same Staff = Gyokuen argument. Even if it does turn out to be true in the end, I'm sick of people pointing people out like its proof of identity. You can take someone's staff can't you? You can inherit a staff, or kill someone and take it I think. I don't know, I just don't think it's the definitive proof everyone makes it out to be.

But when I posted the pics I was trying to answer this question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicgx11 View Post
Wait there is still the magi being comfort by ugo on chapter 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
either sheeba or arba
Since we've established Arba can't make herself younger, and if we're going with Staff=identity, then the girl being comforted by Ugo is definitely Arba, and not Sheba.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
Yeah, I'm also thinking Arba is related to Gyokuen in some way. Seeing as how Gyokuen and Sheba are shown having the same staff, I think it automatically disqualifies Sheba as Gyokuen. After all, revealing who Gyokuen is meant to be a twist. I doubt Ohtaka would carelessly reveal something as important as that.

I never did get it though. Is Solomon still alive but stuck in Alma Torran? I've picked Magi up again so I forgot some details.
Solomon's mind exits, sort of. He talks to Aladdin when Aladdin goes on that space journey.

Aladdin, is called Solomon's reincarnation in some chapters, and his proxy in others. I think he's actually like, Solomon's Incarnation. Which, is different from reincarnation, Aladdin is an embodiment of Solomon, a stand in for Solomon, He represents Solomon's will, but he's not actually Solomon in a literal sense. A stand in can be called a Proxy, and a Reincarnation is a form of Incarnation when you re-embody yourself.

I mean, considering Aladdin's role in the story, and Solomon's presence in his journey and such, I feel like this would accurately describe what Aladdin is.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:56   Link #3114
GenesiD
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Yeah, that makes sense.
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 17:54   Link #3115
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Maybe because of what Arba did in this chapter, Sheba fell into a bad situation or did something wrong and that's why Arba and the other looks sad at the beginning of the flashback (i.e Arba feel guilty that Sheba is in that state now)?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 18:44   Link #3116
ChampDream
Alive
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: I'm lost
That was good for Arba to give a push to Sheba to go for Solomon, even he doesn't see her that way.
I think Gyokuen is Arba and Sheba combine, maybe something happen to Sheba and Arba try to help her, but end of failing and they both fuse together and fall into depravity.
__________________
ChampDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 19:21   Link #3117
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Confident Arba is Gyokuen.

And Sheba's manipulated.

What happened to Wahid and Falan's son, though?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 01:48   Link #3118
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
No~! I don't want to believe it - NOOO~!!!
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 01:57   Link #3119
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Confident Arba is Gyokuen.

And Sheba's manipulated.

What happened to Wahid and Falan's son, though?
It grew up to be Aladdin!

I mean, it could happen. Aladdin certainly does share Wahid's love of boobs.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-30, 06:59   Link #3120
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
It grew up to be Aladdin!

I mean, it could happen. Aladdin certainly does share Wahid's love of boobs.
... genius!!!
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.