AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Old 2011-10-15, 20:16   Link #1081
Chaos2Frozen
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Says who?
Other then himself when he brought up that his sister has one? If he had one himself he wouldn't need to mention his sister.

Quote:

If it goes on like that, Hideyoshi will get serious competition from Kodaka
Hideyoshi's power is that every guy wants to believe he's a girl.

You'll never get that from Kodaka, hell nobody even thinks of him as anything short of a monster.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 20:22   Link #1082
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Forgot to add..Did anyone think that one scene with Sena walking behind the bridge then stepping off it like she was already on the bridge a bit awkward?
Old 2011-10-15, 21:30   Link #1083
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Episode two was fuuunny. I loved how the girls turned on each other in the video game, hilarious.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 22:19   Link #1084
LC
Shocking Pink

Here's some fanart!
Old 2011-10-15, 23:43   Link #1085
mangatron
Esdese's in love with me!

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
Here's some fanart!
For some reason I find this image extremely cute

And well, she does look a little bigger than usual XD

How did that uniform hide those?!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 23:50   Link #1086
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

@Flame Haze
are you sure you took Sena's measurements correctly? don't you think she became bigger
Old 2011-10-16, 02:39   Link #1087
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
@Flame Haze
are you sure you took Sena's measurements correctly? don't you think she became bigger
Was that in a good way or a bad way?
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 03:20   Link #1088
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Says who?
He said himself that he remembers his sister having one and is going to borrow from her.

Quote:
No, it's much more than that. If it was an isolated event, maybe, but together with the other two things, it's very conspicious
If you're really that desperate for Hideyoshi in this show, just wait a little bit more, there's someone who you really don't have to stretch your imagination that fits perfectly.
Old 2011-10-16, 03:47   Link #1089
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I wonder - is those one of those series were everyone has to pick one or the other, like Rei or Asuka? If so, put me down as a Sena supporter all the way. But as for Yozora - was she wearing panties at 13:22? Sure didn't look like it...
Yeah seems most of the fanbase is pro-Sena and that's just going to increase with the next episode.... just reading this thread since Episode 2 aired and it seems a lot of anime only viewers converted already.. more to come!

and god damn Yozora... da-da-da dat ass....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
The official Haganai twitter has just mentioned that the Haganai novels have sold over 3.5 million copies total and the average sales per volume is second only to Haruhi.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-3963.html

Can't wait to see what happens when the anime starts.
Man this really makes no sense to me... either Oricon is really fucking off or light novel companies work their figures just as much as video game companies. As you can see by last weeks light novel charts there's no way that Hagani has sold 3.5 million copies, at least according to Oricon. Let's say the first 6 volumes did 265k and that vol 7's total is 200k, that's still only 1.7 million copies which is less than half of what they're claiming to have sold....

Light Novels
*1, 35,636 157,186 Onimonogatari
*7, 13,083 138,851 Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai vol.7 (the S.E with Yozora cover and OVA sold quite a bit as well)
*8, 12,492 *12,492 Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon vol.4 Part 2
12, *8,489 265,258 Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai vol.1

So Hagani Vol 1 sold another 8.5k after the first volume, wonder if it will pull a DRR, Baka Test, Bakemonogatari and Infinite Stratos and start to have multiple volumes doing near 10k for the next 10 weeks. Anyway going by these Oricon figures Hagani Vol 1 will probably get close to 400,000 copies sold after the anime effect is done, pretty damn top tier and I think more than any Index, DRR, Baka Test novel has done. Still 250k+ before the anime aired is fucking amazing... DRR and Baka Test couldn't even break 50k prior to an anime... than they went on to sell volumes with over 300k sold...

Also looking @ the anime preorders I think OreImo's sales would be the absolute ceiling for Hagani, I've read quite a bit of the manga and I feel the first two episodes are among some of the stronger material... though next episode is great too for Sena fans.

Last edited by Westlo; 2011-10-16 at 08:13.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 08:51   Link #1090
ookamigirl

Nice promo for PSP and Monster Hunter game. Well, at least they were kinda bonding.
It was really funny watching them clobber each other. Those girls have some issues ^^"
The second game was...well...not a good choice either, but it was more funny.
Nice and fun episode.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 10:05   Link #1091
Solafighter
Hige

The OP is better, than i thought.
Sena is lovely.
Old 2011-10-16, 10:23   Link #1092
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yeah seems most of the fanbase is pro-Sena and that's just going to increase with the next episode.... just reading this thread since Episode 2 aired and it seems a lot of anime only viewers converted already.. more to come!
Pro-Sena? I dunno man, all I saw last few pages were more pro-yuri than anything.

For myself, I personally love Yozora's aesthetics (zettai ryouiki :drools: ), but shipping wise still pretty much undecided. So while I want to join in the gushing and squeeing, still have no clue on the supposed childhood friend character, as neither Yozora nor Sena recognize Kodaka and Kodaka doesn't recall either. Need to watch more, might be other characters...

That said, I still love this series because it's actually, well, funny! Was loling the entire episode, and I haven't done this since BakaTest. Good to have another comedy series I can actually laugh at.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 11:08   Link #1093
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

omg.... am I just witnessing the birth of a hardcore galge-gamer??? xD
welcome to the club, Semopunume-san... lol

It's very hilarous in episode 2... although I need some MonHun's reference from my friends....

Yukiko Nagata??? Playing state portable???looool!!!!

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 11:56   Link #1094
Candyshark

That focus on backsides reminds me of flipping through some black brother magazines. So much booty. Even after reading manga ad translated novels i find anime version very entetaining.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 15:43   Link #1095
mangatron
Esdese's in love with me!

Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
still have no clue on the supposed childhood friend character.
Well just stick around, since it seems to happen next ep, you don't even have to wait long
*prepares for a DragooKain post full of glee on Thursday*

How did that uniform hide those?!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 18:31   Link #1096
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hideyoshi's power is that every guy wants to believe he's a girl.

You'll never get that from Kodaka, hell nobody even thinks of him as anything short of a monster.
Perhaps the club brings out Kodaka's feminine side, with the aim that others won't fear him that much then anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
If you're really that desperate for Hideyoshi in this show, just wait a little bit more, there's someone who you really don't have to stretch your imagination that fits perfectly.
I'm not desperate for a Hideyoshi (I don't really care), I just pointed out some similarities.
Old 2011-10-16, 18:47   Link #1097
Itlandm
Porcupine

Episode 2 did a great job showing why these girls have no friends.

Sena looks Scandinavian rather than Japanese. She is not very different from some of the women where I live, but strikingly different from Japanese teenagers. Perhaps both her father and his father again married Scandinavian women? Marrying foreigners is a kind of taboo in Japan, I hear, but then she does not seem to come from a very traditional family, what with them being Christians and all.

The "wardrobe malfunctions" seemed strangely out of place. If you are going to only have one or two exposures of skin that is normally covered up, why not just drop that part entirely so people can see it together with family or friends without embareassment?
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 19:12   Link #1098
demonkevy666

These two have no friends cause their standards are too high.
Old 2011-10-16, 19:21   Link #1099
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
Marrying foreigners is a kind of taboo in Japan, I hear, but then she does not seem to come from a very traditional family, what with them being Christians and all.
lolwut? Christians? Where do you take this absurd insinuation from? It's never mentioned that they are.
Just because they go to what looks like a possibly Christian school doesn't make them Christians by a long shot.
The amount of Christians in Japan is below 1%. If a Christian school took only Christian pupils, it could close down right away.
Old 2011-10-16, 21:46   Link #1100
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
Marrying foreigners is a kind of taboo in Japan, I hear, but then she does not seem to come from a very traditional family, what with them being Christians and all.
Quote:
lolwut? Christians? Where do you take this absurd insinuation from? It's never mentioned that they are.
Just because they go to what looks like a possibly Christian school doesn't make them Christians by a long shot.
The amount of Christians in Japan is below 1%. If a Christian school took only Christian pupils, it could close down right away.
Do only Catholics go to private Catholic schools? That's the answer to your question.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen