AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 09:19   Link #181
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
The reaction of Daimon Kaito fangirls

This show is so much fun,can't wait to see the new girl next week
Old 2011-11-28, 13:35   Link #182
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...

I'm rather happy that Anna won the contest :P

As for seeing Kaito in a princess outfit...well...I've seen worse, but it didn't look half bad on him XD

It seems that maybe the P.O.G will be targetting Kaito's friends after that guy questioned who helped him. It would only be natural :P
Old 2011-11-29, 12:51   Link #183
Uribatake

Nice to see the writers giving us a peak at Kaito's puzzle-solving process for once. They should do it more often.
Uribatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 13:07   Link #184
TheEroKing
Version Zero

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
A wild cross-dressing Lelouch appears
Old 2011-11-29, 23:09   Link #185
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Sigh worse cross-dresses and Kaito in a dress

I have no idea how there going to stretch this into 25eps the plot is wearing thin
Old 2011-12-02, 03:22   Link #186
ookamigirl

Cultural festival time ^^
It was pretty LOL, loved the cross dressing part!
The puzzle this time was quite dangerous, but that much fire seemed too much.

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 10:02   Link #187
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!

Ep. 10... and now we have Nakajima Megumi, with an insert song. NHK didn't want this to be a tight-budget project, that much is obvious... The music was pretty good at this episode, too. I don't think I've heard it before - I should go back to check, but doesn't it seem like each puzzle has its own theme music? Wow.

And aaaww, Elena is so cute, I'm glad it seems she'll stick around. And lol Gammon failing at being a knight in shining armor. And Cubic going "my Kaito~" Not pulling any punches, eh, NHK? Btw, I wonder about the relationship between Kaito and Nonoha. Nonoha obviously likes him, although her awareness of this seems to fluctuate... and while Kaito seems oblivious (not surprising given that he's apparently puzzle-sexual), he didn't say anything when the kindergarten kids called him Nonoha's boyfriend, even though this is where anime guys tend to freak out and protest...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 12:18   Link #188
Seiryuu

I get a very strong feeling that Elena's going to wind up going for Gammon. Interesting chain that will make: Antoinette likes Galileo who like Nightengale who likes Einstein who just likes puzzles.

I'm wondering, is there a full set of rules for what can and can't be done on a Sage Puzzle? As I'd said before I'm expecting to see at least one person die in here, possibly three. Would it be against the organization's rules to create a puzzle where it truly is impossible for everyone to make it out alive? Something where failure means death for all but success requires a life as well, or maybe something where multiple lives are at risk and saving one dooms another? I imagine that might be what Rook will have in store when he finally decides to give.

On another note, I find Elena's character rather interesting. It certainly sounds like she's had some painful experience with betrayal in critical situations. I'd say there's two possibilities:
1: In some terrible situation, someone she depended on left her to die in order to save him/herself, and Elena managed to make it out on her own.
2: She herself didn't have the courage to risk her own life and someone precious died in front of her. (I rather suspect this may be the case, and she wants to believe that no one would do what she couldn't do)
Of course, it could very well be some combination, or something more deceitful; Elena's only fourteen, so she's still very much a kid, and depending on when this happened she might have been far too young to fully understand, much less save this person.

Last edited by Seiryuu; 2011-12-04 at 12:35.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 23:05   Link #189
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 10:
Old 2011-12-05, 12:27   Link #190
ookamigirl

Selfish idol girl Elena.
Guess Gyamon made a new acquaintance.
Well, the new puzzle challenge was interesting..

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 12:30   Link #191
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...

Haha, gotta love Gyamon, first he likes Nonoha, then he likes Antoinette

Speaking of Nonoha, I loved it when she teased Gyamon about liking Antoinette, especially the way she said "Whoohoo" at the end XD

At the end, I was on the verge of saying "What about the 10 million yen?" but Gyamon cleared that up for me
Old 2011-12-05, 19:18   Link #192
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Nonoha and that "Kyukyuuuu" reaction near the ending just made me burst laughing . It seems like we will be seeing Elena going tsundere towards Gyamon maybe? Either way, certainly an interesting episode with a complicated puzzle that strikes me confused.

Also, does anyone know the game Gyamon and Elena were playing in the arcade?
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 01:32   Link #193
TheEroKing
Version Zero

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Looks like Elena's trust issue will be solved and she will become their nakama according to the preview for episode 11.

A couple of really funny faces at the beginning of ep 10.

Nonoha oh so jelly

lol Cubic G too?
Old 2011-12-07, 06:53   Link #194
Seiryuu

After re-watching the ep, one thing seemed kind of odd to me.
Spoiler:

Also, I've seen a few translations and I'd like to know from someone more fluent in Japanese, did Elena really call Gamon a hypocrite? What exactly does the word she used mean?
Old 2011-12-07, 13:56   Link #195
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
After re-watching the ep, one thing seemed kind of odd to me.
Spoiler:

Also, I've seen a few translations and I'd like to know from someone more fluent in Japanese, did Elena really call Gamon a hypocrite? What exactly does the word she used mean?
Spoiler for spoiler answered:
Old 2011-12-07, 15:46   Link #196
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
did Elena really call Gamon a hypocrite? What exactly does the word she used mean?
She said "gizensha" which literally means pretending to be virtuous when one is actually not, so it's technically the same as "hypocrite".

Re: Sage puzzles, I think the rule is that neither side should cheat. For example, in the previous episode Souji could intervene with no consequences because Herbert acted out of line first by withholding crucial information, making the puzzle impossible to solve.

Herbert will probably die sooner or later, but I don't think anyone else has a death flag so far. At least I hope this won't turn into Spiral #2 (anime Spiral was so-so but the manga got very dark after a while).
Old 2011-12-11, 10:12   Link #197
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!

ep. 11 - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW.

This was so cute and sweet. Elena's past was surprisingly well done - one of the things I like about this show is that while it's obviously for kids and it does get heavy-handed sometimes, it does a pretty good job with these character moments. And there was a double puzzle! I think this was a first.

Spoiler:

"Kintarou." XDDD Poor Nonoha.
Old 2011-12-11, 20:40   Link #198
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 11:
Old 2011-12-12, 15:59   Link #199
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...

Was it only me who thought I was watching an episode of Power Rangers after the opening at first?

Firstly, allow me to answer Nonaha's question:

Yes...yes it does

Elena had a rocky past filled with both sorrow and happiness. Sorrow at first, but slowly it built into happiness as Elena discovered her passion for puzzles. Unfortunately, along the way, she felt the need to keep winning which completely shrouded the fun of solving puzzles and making her feel uneasy whenever she was defeated, as she thought that a defeat would bring her down to nothing again.

Hehehe, the presidents tantrum at the end was quite humorous to watch XD He's like a child not getting his own way

But it looks like an even bigger threat awaits Kaito now...if thats even possible Oh and also, Elena and Gamon as a couple in the future episodes! That is all
Old 2011-12-12, 23:00   Link #200
Seiryuu

I suppose I should know this but, what Kintarou is he talking about?