AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-22, 13:32   Link #341
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Just listened to the drama CD and oh my goodness...with my limited knowledge of some Japanese phrases:

Spoiler:

This is indeed a lolicon show.
this is indeed a lolicon show
and subaru is lolicon prince
but the match...
I never expected it to be so good
I hope they keep the balance between sport/match and loli fanservice
Spoiler for btw about OP lyric:

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 13:42   Link #342
taichi-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Its a PlayStation Portable visual novel release by the companies ASCII Media Works & Kadokawa Shoten that will be released on 10/27/11.
Maybe the anime is becoming popular in Japan ( novels, 1 manga and now game)

mmm I should listen to that CD-drama.. but I won't understand...

Do you know if the adaptation of episode 04 was ok?

By the way:

Spoiler:
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 18:43   Link #343
tsunade666

There was a translation sub for the drama cd if you want to watch/listen to it. Try finding that one.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 19:25   Link #344
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for 69 Club 04 - Running on (Album-mix):
Now that you mention it, shall we look forward to them competing outside of school? Because if they do, the girls' success could attract potential teammates for them, just as much as there's something called "the bench" in inter-school games, unless of course if it's Dear Boys (oh wait, I heard the Dear Boys team have just acquired a sixth man).

So what ideas do you people have about RKB team's sixth man? Personally, I would prefer both a sixth man and at least one role player.

Spoiler for :
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 21:01   Link #345
Seiryuu

Not sure whether a sixth man will appear. If so, hope it's someone taller than Airi, just to make her feel a little better (and a little worse at the same time).
I was a little surprised by the final scene. It was so close to the nightmare sequence I imagined Subaru having before introducing Aoi to the girls. Good thing Maho at least chose to have swimsuits on. Some would say that's even better, but it's still safer.

I'm also glad to see fanservice shared a little more with those who aren't true loli. Though she's cute enough. Hope to see more of her. Maybe when Aoi finds out about this, she'll become an "assistant coach"; she might say that havinig her around will keep people from thinking he's a lolicon, or some other excuse. Bound to find out soon. Even up until the match Subaru had the excuse of his position being temporary, but once he accepts the job long-term, he's going to have to explain why he's busy 3 days a week.

Side matter, but I've noticed that just about every time a childhood friend with a crush like Aoi shows up, but is doomed to be second to another girl, there's always a third friend around. If the childhood friend is the main love interest, the third guy may or may not be there, but if she isn't, this guy is always present. He always gets beaten by the girl, but when her heart's broken he'll be there to pick up the pieces.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 21:52   Link #346
Peanutbutter

That fanservice...Damn, Aoi.

Guessed it's the Hanasaku Iroha effect, I want an Aoi end than a lolicon end.

But, mizugi apron, that's dangerous.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 22:00   Link #347
ion475
にこにこにー

Fairly fast pace episode. Was not expecting them to shows the end of game PLUS Tomoka finishing her 50 straight FTs. But I guess it's time to get past the introduction...

No killed by moe moment this week (Sigh...Hinata...that voice...can't imagined that it's the same CV as Alice from KamiMemo...).

Rooting for Tomoka end, though (Well, this is not really a love comedy, so no "(Insert name here) end", but still...)
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 23:18   Link #348
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
I'd be surprised and disappointed if that's really Subaru's last ditch strategy. He seems like the kind of guy who's put a lot of work and effort into his abilities, so to try and help others win with such an underhanded and deceitful tactic... it just doesn't mesh with his character the way I've understood it. Am I missing something here?
Yeah, and seriously Dude - bros before hoes...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 23:30   Link #349
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Can you really called Airi "loli"?

and I thought that you are not suppose to jump in free throw...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 23:38   Link #350
tsunade666

Airi's age is loli but her body is not so probably not. Big assets, tall and charming plus if it's height her height difference from Subaru isn't that big. In chapter 2 of manga. The first page is a height comparison of the team and Subaru. Subaru is 172 cm while Airi was in ??? with height but she almost as the same height as Subaru.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 00:12   Link #351
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
another nice episode. Nice to see Tomo-chan trying her best.

Around 3:51 in episode 4, Tomo-chan was outside the circle shouldn't that be a 3 point not a 2 point? the score board was 20 and turned 22.
Spoiler for 3 points or 2 points?:
Old 2011-07-23, 00:13   Link #352
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Not to nitpick, but is that really supposed to be a good life's lesson - prey on the opponent's crush and then fall down without being touched? Never too early to start teaching our young athletes to start taking dives, I guess. They'll be ready for World Cup soccer in no time.
Old 2011-07-23, 00:22   Link #353
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Not to nitpick, but is that really supposed to be a good life's lesson - prey on the opponent's crush and then fall down without being touched? Never too early to start teaching our young athletes to start taking dives, I guess. They'll be ready for World Cup soccer in no time.
Didn't they already win the world cup soccer already, the women.
Old 2011-07-23, 00:43   Link #354
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Spoiler for ep4:

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 01:12   Link #355
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
It would be better to avoid discussing real life situations in an anime. The whole thing began because of a certain teacher and the boy's basketball team being sexist. What's really fucked up is that majority of men in rl only want women to belong in the kitchen. The good life's lesson here is - don't be such a dick to the opposite sex.
Old 2011-07-23, 01:36   Link #356
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Pointing out the one doesn't justify the other - they're both wrong. As a sports fan, diving is one of those things that really rubs me the wrong way and I hate to see it glorified and rewarded with victory as a result.

Of course you're right, it's not a real-life situation - this is pretty far-fetched even by anime standards.
Old 2011-07-23, 02:32   Link #357
Kimura sensei
Kimurin, the Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Rooting for Tomoka end, though (Well, this is not really a love comedy, so no "(Insert name here) end", but still...)
I think this will have a Tomoka end.
I wonder what will be the reaction of that Aoi girl when she finds how close Subaru and Tomoka are.
Kimura sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 02:41   Link #358
ladholyman
Translator for Doremi

Send a message via AIM to ladholyman
Hina - JJ Barea - taking charge like a boss.
Blue hair - Jason Terry
Blonde - Ron Artest (that final shot was exactly like Artest screwing over the Suns in 2010 playoffs)
Airi - Hakeem Olajawon
Tomoka - Kobe Bryant
Old 2011-07-23, 02:59   Link #359
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Pointing out the one doesn't justify the other - they're both wrong. As a sports fan, diving is one of those things that really rubs me the wrong way and I hate to see it glorified and rewarded with victory as a result.

Of course you're right, it's not a real-life situation - this is pretty far-fetched even by anime standards.
Well there is plenty wrong with us humans anyways so just enjoy anime thinking of it as nothing more than entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura sensei View Post
I think this will have a Tomoka end.
Hope so too, though the chances of everyone being friendzoned will always be there now that Bakahara's baka law is in effect >__>
Old 2011-07-23, 03:09   Link #360
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladholyman View Post
Hina - JJ Barea - taking charge like a boss.
Blue hair - Jason Terry
Blonde - Ron Artest (that final shot was exactly like Artest screwing over the Suns in 2010 playoffs)
Airi - Hakeem Olajawon
Tomoka - Kobe Bryant
I assume this is an all-time NBA team, no?

How about this:

Spoiler for RKB:
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli