AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-29, 20:11   Link #861
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Yahoo, goodbye sunflowers and steam-with-a-mind-of-its-own!!
Old 2011-09-29, 20:31   Link #862
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author

- So Aoi was the one in Meido outfit? Or Manaka? (I call her Zono in TVTropes, though. My bad.)

@Keishin girls team

I am one of those who hope they do get more than just a sixth man, unless they're doing a female version of Dear Boys, which is unlikely since it's specifically stated that a team needs to have at least 10 members before joining the league.

I have an impression that the writers are avoiding the Loads and Loads of Characters path since this is what usually destroys sports anime with the higher chance of getting Ensemble Darkhorses and Joke Characters with a larger cast. That's not what they want for a Moe Moe anime.

My memory is blurry at best, so please give me at least one REALLY SUCCESSFUL Moe Moe anime that has LLC and that is not Touhou.

Spoiler for Keishin's Sixth Man:
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 22:11   Link #863
liro
Super Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I am actually VERY curious as to if anyone here would have the balls to buy one and wear it.
Old 2011-09-30, 04:57   Link #864
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Please wear one and work at a childcare centre. Thank you.
Yeah... no

Besides, I can hardly stand real children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Cons:
* Aoi gets the shaft (or doesn't). Does Subaru even have any idea that she likes him?
The conversation they had by the river implies he at least suspects it. It's just that basketball (and his loli harem) is more important to him at the moment.
Old 2011-09-30, 07:31   Link #865
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
- So Aoi was the one in Meido outfit? Or Manaka? (I call her Zono in TVTropes, though. My bad.)
It was Yanbaru, or whatever her name is, Maho's maid. Maho's started bringing her household maid with her to places.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 08:00   Link #866
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author

I see. Guess I've gotta replace some TVTropes entries I've made.

Kuina Hijiri it is, BTW. She does remind me of a certain perverted Ninja Maid working at a Magic Academy.

Anyways, should I write an Analysis page on TVTropes about the basketball playbooks used in the anime? I just can't help but want to.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2011-09-30 at 08:15.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 08:44   Link #867
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The conversation they had by the river implies he at least suspects it. It's just that basketball (and his loli harem) is more important to him at the moment.
In particular, Tomoka is more important to him... *Runs away from Aoi fans*
On a side not at least he doesn't seem to be the completely dense sort which is by far one of the most irritating MCs we could have.
Old 2011-09-30, 09:51   Link #868
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
In particular, Tomoka is more important to him... *Runs away from Aoi fans*
It's true, though. Even if he's not exactly smitten with Tomoka yet, he definitely looks forward to the amazing sight he perceives whenever she goes to him to practice her jump shoots.

Quote:
On a side not at least he doesn't seem to be the completely dense sort which is by far one of the most irritating MCs we could have.
I think it will still quite some effort on Aoi's side to get him to even take his eyes off his loli harem and more on her.
Old 2011-09-30, 09:56   Link #869
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
It's true, though. Even if he's not exactly smitten with Tomoka yet, he definitely looks forward to the amazing sight he perceives whenever she goes to him to practice her jump shoots.

I think it will still quite some effort on Aoi's side to get him to even take his eyes off his loli harem and more on her.
I don't mind since I'm gearing for Tomoka end. I found it nice how he said that she is the one he is closest too.
Old 2011-09-30, 10:45   Link #870
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Jump shoot fetish spotted Subaru likes it in maid too

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 10:46   Link #871
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
nah I think he prefers swimsuit apron kudos to Saki for thinking that
Old 2011-09-30, 11:07   Link #872
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Subaru seemed dumbstruck at the time. It didn't seem to me like he consciously understood the implications of what Aoi was saying to him, though yeah, he's more focused on basketball and little girls.

Currently playing: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon, Knights in the Nightmare
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 12:12   Link #873
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
The guy has good taste either way.
Old 2011-09-30, 14:31   Link #874
tsunade666

^ Subaru has nice taste while Saki got the brains to explode it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Subaru seemed dumbstruck at the time. It didn't seem to me like he consciously understood the implications of what Aoi was saying to him, though yeah, he's more focused on basketball and little girls.
nah, more like in his mind he thinks Aoi really likes Basketball

Old 2011-09-30, 20:53   Link #875
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Should totally be Vin Diesel starring for the second instalment of "The Pacifier 2".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 22:41   Link #876
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Should totally be Vin Diesel starring for the second instalment of "The Pacifier 2".
That I totally agree with perfect advertisement for the movie and he could definitely pull it off.

Actually I'm 50-50 about Subaru understanding what Aoi was saying by the river, his reaction was too vague and honestly his growing attraction to Tomoka does not help her situation at all but since I'm supporting Tomoka, that's too bad. Unless the series turns into a harem for Subaru it would be very interesting to watch/read, a love triangle is good enough and throw in a little comedy you have a recipe for success...
Old 2011-10-01, 02:30   Link #877
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Would be more interesting to see a love triangle then a harem with the increasing amount of harem animes that aired these past seasons. But hey, Subaru already won the hearts of the girls so he should be wearing that shirt
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 04:01   Link #878
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He went on three different dates with three separate girls who weren't even Tomoka or Aoi. Totally harem. Pervert.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 06:44   Link #879
tsunade666

This show is considered a harem while R-15 is considered a love triangle. The whole team actually likes him. It's a loli harem team.

Old 2011-10-01, 06:46   Link #880
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
This show is considered a harem while R-15 is considered a love triangle. The whole team actually likes him. It's a loli harem team.
True but every other girl in the team would take a step back for Tomoka since they know she likes him. And the rest of the team probably like him more like an older brother. Tomoka already had her 'date' in the middle of the series and even a present.

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli