AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-02, 10:32   Link #81
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
That's just one of those questions you don't ask, especially if you want the anime to get a subforum.

It was enjoyable enough. Hanazawa Kana as the lead [?] means I was probably going to watch this anyway.
oh so its a taboo...........sorry guys
Old 2011-07-02, 11:40   Link #82
tsunade666

It's loli powa to it's fines Though.... well I really would prefer the live version in the pv but 2D loli is okay too. Lol on the MC's misfortune and captain.

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 11:49   Link #83
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Is this Moe + basketball + ecchi?

Too bad Slamdunk anime did not finish the manga
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 12:03   Link #84
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Chara design is surely not the main selling point of this anime nor the little bit of fanservice too (clichè bath scene) so i will expect a decent sport comedy in the next episodes. Milky Holmes has a poor chara design and weak backgrounds too but it has an strong plot as comedy, was really fun, hope it will be the same here or it will fall in the inevitable mediocrity and redundancy.

Current manga list
Claymore | Yumekui Merry | Uwa Koi | Berserk | Aku no Ana
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 12:17   Link #85
uis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Chara design is surely not the main selling point of this anime
Oh well watch it because chara design is appeal to me and i like it... The reason is i am a lolicon... I know not everyone is lolicon here so they don't like chara design very much but i really like the chara design from this anime...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 12:27   Link #86
Tsukino Kage Spectre
Enraged and Suicidal

One thing I don't get... if the team captain has been confirmed to have committed a crime, why is the whole team disbanded? Is it some obscure rule that if the leader of a sports team is kicked out, the whole team should be made to stop playing? Couldn't they just choose a new captain. It sounds like the whole team is being punished for the actions of one person, who did something not awful that is not related to team activities directly (but perhaps indirectly, if it really it the coach's daughter he did it with).
Tsukino Kage Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 12:27   Link #87
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

The kind of series that can go either way, but not the type to grab the spotlight of the new season. First impression of this new series is so-so though, keeping fingers crossed.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 12:52   Link #88
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
Oh well watch it because chara design is appeal to me and i like it... The reason is i am a lolicon... I know not everyone is lolicon here so they don't like chara design very much but i really like the chara design from this anime...
Uh? It has nothing to do with this, i mean the chara design of Astarotte is very good and i find 10 times more enjoyable than this, maybe i'm not into Tinker Bell art style. This is what i mean before not that i dislike the show because of lolis.

Current manga list
Claymore | Yumekui Merry | Uwa Koi | Berserk | Aku no Ana
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 13:08   Link #89
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukino Kage Spectre View Post
One thing I don't get... if the team captain has been confirmed to have committed a crime, why is the whole team disbanded? Is it some obscure rule that if the leader of a sports team is kicked out, the whole team should be made to stop playing? Couldn't they just choose a new captain. It sounds like the whole team is being punished for the actions of one person, who did something not awful that is not related to team activities directly (but perhaps indirectly, if it really it the coach's daughter he did it with).
You wouldn't have an anime if they hadn't done it that way. Isn't that reason enough?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 13:12   Link #90
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
The character design is definitely not appealing to lolicons, they made the girls look older than in the manga
Old 2011-07-02, 13:19   Link #91
ion475
にこにこにー

As far as the series go...it's suppose to be a comedy. All episode 1 did was introduced everyone, though, making it not very interesting...
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 14:33   Link #92
Lange Neus
Dikke Vinger

24 minute guilt trip. Whoop whoop.
Lange Neus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 15:32   Link #93
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
loli imouto maid
I like that blond twintailed loli already. Wait, what am I saying? She's blond twintailed loli so of course I like her! (I blame Fate-chan for that).

Sweet Jesus, that was the most lolicious anime I've watched in a long time. I'm not expecting anything good storywise, but I'll keep watching the voice actresses anyway. The presence of Mamiko Noto, Itou Shizuka and Ito Kanae just made the cast even more godly than it already was. As Serenade said, this is obvious otaku bait, yet I can't help but want to take a bite. And who knows? This might end up being surprisingly decent.
Old 2011-07-02, 15:54   Link #94
Archon_Wing
Hater
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
What the fuck?

Well, at least it has Kana, but not even her alone can keep me. I still preferred the 3-d ones earlier in the thread with the VA poster and would rather have that as a show.

Edit: Actually this isn't even that bad. I really disliked the fanservice, but the rest seemed inoffensive enough. If this becomes more about epicness and less about pedo fanservice, it could become good (like Nanoha).

Also, Kana Hanazawa's singing compells me... i'm so lame.
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2011-07-02 at 16:16.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 16:15   Link #95
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Morbid curiosity got the better of me for this one, but really, it wasn't too offensive. I really could have done without the fanservice for 6th grade loli's, but I suppose that was too much lol.

Anyhow will give it 3 episodes. So long as it sticks to its basketball theme for the most part, this could be a light hearted, but entertaining show. This show's success for me will most likely depend on how much otaku fap bait crap they stick in, too much and I will have to drop it.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 16:18   Link #96
Archon_Wing
Hater
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
And hey, despite my moments of lapses of consciousness, (Is it necessary to have so many bathing scenes) but at least I kept watching, unlike say Hidan no Aria. 5/10... will keep going.
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 16:47   Link #97
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

I didn't really find the anime all that interesting, but the seiyuus I do find interesting. So here is a characters/seiyuus page, with pics of the characters and their seiyuus, and a bit of info about each seiyuu.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 17:24   Link #98
ion475
にこにこにー

(Go back to the novel finally and just read ahead).

Well, too bad they...
1. Shorten the 1st chapter to 2 minutes (That would explain everything about Subaru's background...)
2. Take out most of Subaru's inner soon-to-be awake lolicon thinking...(I guess there should be more later...)
3. Add in unnecessary fan service (Seriously, like those really sale more copies of BD/DVD...)

Of course, I've only read up to where episode 1 end (plus the beginning of episode 2), so...
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 17:44   Link #99
dark998

DFC

Spoiler:

And episode 1 was pretty much was I was expecting minus the almost uncensored fanservice in the bath (!) but wasn't bad, it was a short and funny scene.

All the girls are quite likable (surprise, surprise) and the MC seems ok too, with the normal guy staple design and excess of sighing included.

OP is damn good, ED is just ok. Animation during the basketball sequences could use more frames but gets the work done in general. Not a bad start, looking forward to the match against shota team.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 17:49   Link #100
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

You know, I actually enjoyed this episode quite a bit. There were some parts that made me feel like my nutbladder was about to explode so I guess that's a good thing. If they can keep a balance between the comedy/moeness with the focus on basketball, this show could be a keeper.

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli