AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: WILL KABUTO BECOME A SENIN
YES 8 11.76%
NO 55 80.88%
MAYBE 5 7.35%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-03-29, 20:14   Link #61
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Netherlands
I don't wanna mingle in this big contra- pro-Oro and Kabuto war, but I really have to say this:no harsh words about Kabuto. taking a look at this threads title (realizing somebody actually wondered) will make you see what I mean: Kabuto kicks ass quite good. please, *emoticonholdingupwhiteflag* spare Kabuto...
__________________
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-29, 23:39   Link #62
eLstar
(^_^)v
 
Join Date: May 2003
Um...A Senin in the Naruto world only refers to the Three of the Leaf. And Kabuto's not even part of the Leaf (anymore)...
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 01:33   Link #63
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Real World
Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace firefist
AHEM

PERSONALLY I THINK HE HAS A CHANCE BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL....

Spoiler:



ALL I KNOW IS HE IS REALLY STRONG.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SPOILER TAGS.
wtf...
do you have like all-caps disease or something?
jesus christ

By the way, I dont have to chip my lot in with this discussion but i guess i will because im bored. OK, to answer this dumbass question thats been posed, I will give you an easy frame of non-speculatory evidence that has been pointed out many times in this thread. OROCHIMARU ADMITS THAT ITACHI IS STRONGER THAN HIM!!!! THE REASON HE GOES AFTER SASUKE FOR THE SHARINGAN IS BECAUSE ITACHI WOULD KILL HIM IF HE TRIED TO STEAL HIS PRECIOUS UCHIHA BODY!!! And by the way, now do you see how annoying all-caps are? Phew... Formal request to dranz, close this thread!
__________________

Last edited by PathofNightshade; 2004-03-30 at 01:44.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 01:47   Link #64
raikage
日本語を食べません!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Francisco
Age: 32
Why close it? There's other stuff going on in this thread besides a yes/no question.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 01:50   Link #65
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Real World
Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
stuff with an obvious and easy answer.
take your vs. threads somewhere else.
__________________
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 03:26   Link #66
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
stuff with an obvious and easy answer.
take your vs. threads somewhere else.
Obvious and easy answers ... hmmm kinda like your thread about gaara's father being dead.
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 04:05   Link #67
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
OROCHIMARU ADMITS THAT ITACHI IS STRONGER THAN HIM!!!! THE REASON HE GOES AFTER SASUKE FOR THE SHARINGAN IS BECAUSE ITACHI WOULD KILL HIM IF HE TRIED TO STEAL HIS PRECIOUS UCHIHA BODY!!!
Nightshade, I really do understand how p*ssed you are because of this stupid thread and because of those stupid posts going around whilst the answer is quite obvious (at least: that's what I have heard many times...). still, it's not a reason to stop using spoiler tags. I mean: I don't even know what the f*ck a Sannin or something like that is, but remember the title of the thread doesn't say "spoilers", so if you say stuff like like that without using spoiler tags, well, I think that's what the call 'spoiling'. Don't think I'm offending you, or that I want to treat you as a five-year-old or something, it's more like a request to everybody: Please remind the spoiler tags...!!

>>edit: ah, I see it says spoiler in the title now. was it always like that,
>> or has it been changed...?
__________________

Last edited by Kabuto Maniac; 2004-03-31 at 12:10.
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 06:10   Link #68
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Itachi has the ABILITY to copy jutsus. That ability, however, is dependent on someone showing off those jutsus to him (whether in combat, or exhibition). If he hasn't seen Naruto perform Kagebunshin, then he can't copy it.

Even though Itachi can copy high-level jutsus, it doesn't necessarily mean he has. It isn't really up to him which jutsus his opponents use.
Well to the age of 14 he lived in Leaf and im probably sure he copied almost all the jutsu's leaf has, Itachi definatly has high level jutsu's he walks the whole Naruto world. He doesn't just walk only he fights opponents and defeat them and thus copy their jutsu's. He has Sharingan for 6-7 years or something.Hell he has thousands of jutsu's under his sleeve thats for sure.He doesn't have the sharingan just for the cool look!

Quote:
Plus (and I think I said this in a really old thread) just because he knows how a jutsu is performed doesn't mean he really knows how to use the jutsu.
I was in that thread too i remember it very well but you forget something it was mainly about Sasuke copying. Not Itachi and if you remember it was said in that thread that Itachi most sure could copy rasengan.This dude is beyond the lelvel of the Sannin and the Kage's he isn't a inexperienced punk like Sasuke.

Quote:
Example: Itachi sees Naruto perform Kagebunshin.
Seems cool, right? *copies for future use*

Itachi's in a deathmatch against...I dunno...Oro, Kabuto, and Jiraiya?
Yeah, I know this alliance is pretty far-fetched, but bear with me here

Itachi: Kagebunshin no Jutsu!
*all of a sudden Itachi has ⅓ as much chakra*
Itachi: WTF just happened?
*due to Itachi's inexperience with using the jutsu, the clones take one hit and dissipate*

And now, because he didn't know how to properly use the jutsu/the drawbacks of the technique, Itachi has been left with ⅓ of his chakra against some very dangerous enemies.
You are funny Itachi already knows Kagebunshin plus his kagebunshin explodes, and leaving all the jounins like WTF!

And do you think when he copied a jutsu he doesn't use it?Plus how come in the fight against Zabuza, Kakashi did not had any problems with water bunshin plus that dragon jutsu plus that damn huge water no jutsu?eh tell me that, do you think when Kakashi has no problems doing it right after copying the jutsu Itachi will have a problem?Its just that Sasuke has not much developed Sharingan so he needs to train to use a jutsu after he copied.

Accept the fact Itachi is stronger than Oro.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 07:15   Link #69
Narutostinger
arash kage no jutsu!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix, Az
Age: 38
I think Kabuto has been working for Tsundae. Sure
He wants to learn more medical jutsus than he knows from her and she wanted to keep an eye on her old teammember. Ya that's the ticket! That's also what she is referring to in the latest manga when she says
Spoiler:
Ya never know in all this spy stuff. Big LOL

Seriously though, they've pointed out what the words mean. Yet, if you mean will he become a stronger more prevailent character? Well I hope so. He's pretty cool and fun to watch. I'm not ready for him to die in any case.
Narutostinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 15:03   Link #70
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: kerazy.com/forum
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
sorry 'bout the caps GEEZ!!!

Spoiler:


by the way ZABUZA is not s-rank criminal i read the previous chapters and watched the anime 3x over. Plus
Spoiler:


sorry 'bout the caps again.
__________________
Admin of Kerazy.com, the place to get your Hajime No Ippo fit, and various other mangas.
Help me build the community by joining the forum.
ace firefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 15:17   Link #71
raikage
日本語を食べません!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Francisco
Age: 32
Well, the thing about Kakashi is that I think he knew the jutsus before he used them. Explain to me how Kakashi can copy a jutsu and finish the seals BEFORE Zabuza if he doesn't know how to use it beforehand.

The example with Kagebunshin was just that...an example. I used that one because it is the jutsu that we know the most about. You want another one?

Spoiler:


However, that's a pretty worst-case scenario. In avny event. I doubt he'd be able to simply use the technique right away like people seem to think he can.


And once again, simply because he CAN copy high-level jutsus doesn't mean he HAS.

His ability is solely dependent on the opponent using the jutsu in question. If he hasn't seen Death God Summoning, he can't use it.
If he hasn't seen the chakra-draining Earth Prison, he can't use it.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 15:23   Link #72
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: kerazy.com/forum
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Well, the thing about Kakashi is that I think he knew the jutsus before he used them. Explain to me how Kakashi can copy a jutsu and finish the seals BEFORE Zabuza if he doesn't know how to use it beforehand.

The example with Kagebunshin was just that...an example. I used that one because it is the jutsu that we know the most about. You want another one?

Spoiler:


However, that's a pretty worst-case scenario. In avny event. I doubt he'd be able to simply use the technique right away like people seem to think he can.


And once again, simply because he CAN copy high-level jutsus doesn't mean he HAS.

His ability is solely dependent on the opponent using the jutsu in question. If he hasn't seen Death God Summoning, he can't use it.
If he hasn't seen the chakra-draining Earth Prison, he can't use it.


Itachi probaly already knows a lot of high class jutsus
Spoiler:
__________________
Admin of Kerazy.com, the place to get your Hajime No Ippo fit, and various other mangas.
Help me build the community by joining the forum.
ace firefist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 15:39   Link #73
realdeal
The Real Deal
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Dragon flame if thats so why does oro laugh at Kakashi? Kakashi has sharingan and is very famous for knowing a crap load of jutsu's yet Oro shows no sign of respect for him whatsoever but laughs at him in thinking kakashi is just an insect compare to him. If your theory is true he should at least think kakashi could "possibly" harm him.

As for whos stronger, well just look and analyse:

Itachi seems to be the main baddy of the series, very mysterious, sasuke brother who he has sworn to kill etc. Maybe he hasnt played as much as oro yet but hes story was introduced right from the very beggining, the brother sasuke has to kill. In mangas these kind of characters usually are stronger, not to mention hes appearing later and baddies who appear later in a series usually are stronger than the earlier bad guys. Not to mention oro admitted twice he cant beat itachi.

As for oro, the manga shows no signs of him being stronger. I dont believe the gap to be too big but seing as how the manga is trying to portray Itachi so much as this big baddass character..he probably is. Then again all these are just speculation but it dont hurt to put some thoughts into it.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 15:39   Link #74
Dix11
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace firefist
Itachi probaly already knows a lot of high class jutsus
Spoiler:

Ace, you need to think a lot more deeply into this. i have 3 issues with your posts in this thread. im not tryin to sound condescending or anything though, so dont read it like that.

first with Itachi...you assume way too much. you assume that just because hes in contact with lots of other ninjas, that he copys and learns all their jutsus...we dont know that, and even if he does know them they may not be useful to him. Kakashi created Chidori as his original Jutsu, maybe Itachi spends his time making his own jutsus instead of copying other peoples...simply dont know. probably shouldnt assume anything though.

secondly...with zabuza...its possible to be an S-class criminal AND a jounin at the same time...they are not mutually exclusive...zabuza probably just reached jounin rank in the hidden mist before he went rogue and became a criminal.

third, this whole legendary ninja thing...jiraiya is a jounin, he happens to be such an elite jounin that for whatever reason, he is a legend among the current generation of leaf villagers. same with oro and tsunade, they were all jounins before they left the villiage, they just happen to be so exceptional that, when u combine that with the fact that they were trained by the 3rd hokage...thats probably how they achieved a legendary status...its not an official ranking or anything like that.
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 16:00   Link #75
ShikaShika
無罪
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: もう東京ではない
Age: 33
Personally I think we know way to little about many of the characters to say who's stronger than who. Sure we've seen some of them face off, Oro said he feared Itachi and Itachi didn't seem afraid at all of Jiraiya but it's all circumstancial. That's the reason there's no point in trying to compare two guys that never fought (and sometimes even if they have fought).
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 17:28   Link #76
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Well, the thing about Kakashi is that I think he knew the jutsus before he used them. Explain to me how Kakashi can copy a jutsu and finish the seals BEFORE Zabuza if he doesn't know how to use it beforehand
Watch the first stage of Zabuza fight again. Kakashi instantly copied Zabuza's jutsu(water clone) and used it as said by Zabuza. Second he copied that dragon jutsu, but Kakashi's timing was perfect, said by Sasuke and he said he copied it. Third i will explain it kakashi copied that jutsu in an instant, well the problem is it was a complicated jutsu who has many handseals and Kakashi had already destroyed Zabuza's mind(ending his lines doing the same moves etc)so at the end of the handseals for the jutsu it was ll perfect done by Kakashi so Zabuza was stunned there and you see then Kakashi used that jutsu against him.(that was the nice part of the fight you didn't got that?)

The example with Kagebunshin was just that...an example. I used that one because it is the jutsu that we know the most about. You want another one?

Spoiler:


However, that's a pretty worst-case scenario. In avny event. I doubt he'd be able to simply use the technique right away like people seem to think he can.[/Quote]

I know it was a example .[/spoiler]When you perform Rasengan you clearly see what happens how the chakra rotates and stuff, it just doesn't appear suddenly you know.So basicly Itachi can copy it easily, well i didn't say he would use it instantly you just keep pushing that to my face. Offcourse a very high Level jutsu like Rasengan can't used directly after copying it.You said in your early post *to use in future battles* remember that. Itachi can copy any jutsu and use it 1-2 day later on. Itachi is not Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi nor Kabuto he is a 17 years old dude who passed the Sannin and any Kage's. Plus he isn't a inexperienced punk who has problem's with his chakra rotation or whatsoever.


Quote:
And once again, simply because he CAN copy high-level jutsus doesn't mean he HAS.
Who said that? Not me, but why in the hell can't Itachi have more Kinjutsu than Oro? Just tell me that. He definatly has more.

Quote:
His ability is solely dependent on the opponent using the jutsu in question. If he hasn't seen Death God Summoning, he can't use it.
If he hasn't seen the chakra-draining Earth Prison, he can't use it.
everybody knows that. itachi is not born with all the jutsu knowledge in the Naruto World you know.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 17:40   Link #77
Space_Shinobi
Elite_Shinobi
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: washington,USA
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Space_Shinobi Send a message via MSN to Space_Shinobi Send a message via Yahoo to Space_Shinobi
l dont know how many threads lve seen like this as for the pole kabuto will not become a sennin
__________________


a shinobi must keep emotions on the inside no matter what the situation and you must possess a heart that never shows tears
Space_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 19:56   Link #78
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Real World
Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Obvious and easy answers ... hmmm kinda like your thread about gaara's father being dead.
...
thats not obvious and easy
its not made clear at all throughout the whole series,
maybe two or three frames of the manga...
and anyway, that was a question, this is a fevered and stupid debate
__________________
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-30, 20:09   Link #79
eLstar
(^_^)v
 
Join Date: May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Why close it? There's other stuff going on in this thread besides a yes/no question.
Exactly. Sorry PathoftheNightshade, you don't get your wish THIs time.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-31, 00:05   Link #80
raikage
日本語を食べません!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Francisco
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
...
thats not obvious and easy
its not made clear at all throughout the whole series,
maybe two or three frames of the manga...
and anyway, that was a question, this is a fevered and stupid debate
Ah, but those 2-3 pages made it very clear what had happened.

And Nine Devil, it seems I misunderstood you. Sorry about that...

And why can't Itachi know more kinjutsu than Oro? There's no reason why not, I just can't see a convincing reason why he does.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.